Highlighter Samurai

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
Merry Christmas, to all you bastards.

LateGreatAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why is it so strange that I’m proficient in weaponry? It’s artful, it’s physically challenging and it’s mind food. Merry Xmas Jake :Cheers:

Not strange at all, I'd never question your skillz. That's a sort of disrespect I reserve for posers like Stubby.

No, just trying to figure out how you use them over the internet is all. And merry Xmas to you also, sir. :Cheers:
Okay...what are we talking about!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Honorable Japanese steel folded 1000 times won't be "caught", it will cut through your "guard". There is no defense to superior Japanese steel and technique.
I disagree. The katana is quick but vulnerable; it sacrifices strength for speed and lightness. I have two swords, one in each hand that are measurably balanced and strong; you have one sword in both hands. I have trained my entire life with them...you will lose.

Please account for a scenario attack against me with your katana. Let’s take it step by step.You’re Step1...I’m Step 2...and so forth and so on. You can play out this scenario surely?

What, with the mouse or with the keyboard? :IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:
I’m an assassin......

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Honorable Japanese steel folded 1000 times won't be "caught", it will cut through your "guard". There is no defense to superior Japanese steel and technique.
I disagree. The katana is quick but vulnerable; it sacrifices strength for speed and lightness. I have two swords, one in each hand that are measurably balanced and strong; you have one sword in both hands. I have trained my entire life with them...you will lose.

Please account for a scenario attack against me with your katana. Let’s take it step by step.You’re Step1...I’m Step 2...and so forth and so on. You can play out this scenario surely?

What, with the mouse or with the keyboard? :IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:
I’m an assassin......

I'm an asshole. We might be cousins?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think you know that I’m more intelligent?? :Grin3:

This reminds me of myself, forty years ago. After titrating stimulants and depressants and other psychotropic drugs all day and all evening, I would eventually (if I didn't fuk up the mix) reach a point sometime between midnight and 2 AM when I would KNOW I was a bloody genius.

It would only last for thirty or forty minutes, and it always mystified me why the other people around me couldn't see it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think you know that I’m more intelligent?? :Grin3:

This reminds me of myself, forty years ago. After titrating stimulants and depressants and other psychotropic drugs all day and all evening, I would eventually (if I didn't fuk up the mix) reach a point sometime between midnight and 2 AM when I would KNOW I was a bloody genius.

It would only last for thirty or forty minutes, and it always mystified me why the other people around me couldn't see it.
Exactly!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF? some people can't be helped. Unreal.
My name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea,
, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg

27?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My name is Ken-Sama.

fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea,
, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg

27?

Yeah... half your age...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My name is Ken-Sama.

, Persona series)

Wish me luck in Japan!

1.jpg

27?
You don’t need to be here novice!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I'm a fucking prick myself maybe ALL of US on this site are cousins. *Mindblown*
Prick....you’re too kind to yourself. I can’t believe you wanted a dick pick from me when you pretended to be that chick character! Low man...
Ahaha you should see what I've done on Fubar.com to all the guys and me as their Queen. You have no idea what I have done to those worthless parasites. Any way Bastard Factory isn't my home anymore. You bully too much @SHAMPAIN stalks me even worsened. @Bastard Factory ignores my private calls to make me a MOD. @UncleDiLF is a joke, a shell of his former self. Time to move on to an actual challenge going DEEP into SERIOUS forums and being nice. Serious contributers and content. I have long for this so long but to really be normal online is going to be greatest challenge ever. I will miss some of you but I need this and maybe I will become a valuable asset to one of the forums I find. This isn't a goodbye but a see ya later. A long time later I mean until I feel have done all I can be a normal productive poster on A SERIOUS forum. I'mm not saying where but signed up on a few and now I must be going to them. I will be back when my missions are complete.

Tell your mother I got some shit she can choke and cum too any time BUT she has to swallow IF not the cunt should be give a shovel to her throat, ass, and cunt. Feed her real good with it. Thinking of your daughter the whole time...maybe fuck your wife too at the same time. I'll be their "Uncle" or Daddy hehehe

Take care Jackass! Happy New Year!!

forever

UNFREE

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm a fucking prick myself maybe ALL of US on this site are cousins. *Mindblown*
Prick....you’re too kind to yourself. I can’t believe you wanted a dick pick from me when you pretended to be that chick character! Low man...
Ahaha you should see what I've done on Fubar.com to all the guys and me as their Queen. You have no idea what I have done to those worthless parasites. Any way Bastard Factory isn't my home anymore. You bully too much @SHAMPAIN stalks me even worsened. @Bastard Factory ignores my private calls to make me a MOD. @UncleDiLF is a joke, a shell of his former self. Time to move on to an actual challenge going DEEP into SERIOUS forums and being nice. Serious contributers and content. I have long for this so long but to really be normal online is going to be greatest challenge ever. I will miss some of you but I need this and maybe I will become a valuable asset to one of the forums I find. This isn't a goodbye but a see ya later. A long time later I mean until I feel have done all I can be a normal productive poster on A SERIOUS forum. I'mm not saying where but signed up on a few and now I must be going to them. I will be back when my missions are complete.

Tell your mother I got some shit she can choke and cum too any time BUT she has to swallow IF not the cunt should be give a shovel to her throat, ass, and cunt. Feed her real good with it. Thinking of your daughter the whole time...maybe fuck your wife too at the same time. I'll be their "Uncle" or Daddy hehehe

Take care Jackass! Happy New Year!!

forever

UNFREE
:Bored2: