Good @AOC Tweets:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and guess what happens if you get diabetes in cuba?

You guessed it... they throw holy water on you and rub you with guava leaves.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. She's on fire:
"The sad thing about disinformation is that once the truth comes out, the damage has already been done. People have already been misled, radicalized & believe lies to a point where their hatred has brewed to violence.

That’s what led to the 6th, and it’s happening right now."
LMFAO! Bitch is a laughing stock! Sounds as smart as Paris Hilton and Lionel Ritchies white kid rambling on about Walmart being a place where you buy walls! :LOL2:
Notice I said her GOOD ones.
She has a powerful following.
I wouldn't dismiss her.
That pack of jackels on the Sixth almost found her in a bathroom but she did the old stand on the toilet in a stall trick.
Fooled those idiots lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol. She's on fire:
"The sad thing about disinformation is that once the truth comes out, the damage has already been done. People have already been misled, radicalized & believe lies to a point where their hatred has brewed to violence.

LMFAO! Bitch is a laughing stock! Sounds as smart as Paris Hilton and Lionel Ritchies white kid rambling on about Walmart being a place where you buy walls! :LOL2:
I wouldn't dismiss her.
That pack of jackels on the Sixth almost found her in a bathroom but she did the old stand on the toilet in a stall trick.
Fooled those idiots lol
Kim Kardashian has a powerful following too

Doesn't mean she says anything worth reading.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
If you don't know what's going on in the Twitterverse, you just don't know.
I get news before everybody.
I told Blaze Virginia went Dem and he goes:
'Huh?'
Lol, classic-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol. She's on fire:

I wouldn't dismiss her.
Fooled those idiots lol
GOOD ones? That dumb bitch aint got any "good ones".

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Good one:

"This is the latest manipulative take on the right.

They are manipulating the fact that most people don’t know the layout the Capitol complex.

We were all on the Capitol complex - the attack wasn’t just on the dome.

The bombs Trump supporters planted surrounded our offices too."

Fyi- bombs that didn't go off. Heh
Amateur night.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good one:

They are manipulating the fact that most people don’t know the layout the Capitol complex.

Amateur night.

Nothing needs to be manipulated on the right.

The manipulation is how you are being groomed to support domestic terror laws and a stronger Patriot Act that will criminalize dissent against the government.

We are slowly becoming China. But you wont see the big picture, because you've been groomed to view the opposition as white supremacists and terrorists.

You are helping the great global communist fuckening. I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What do Covid lockdowns and BLM matter riots have in common?

They both make me very horny

Theyve both destroyed hundreds and thousands of small businesses and pushed countless Americans into irreversible poverty..... and were all supported and endorsed by the corporate elite and establishment politicains.
..and somehow, through all of that, Google & Amazon managed to record the best quarterly profit of their entire existence

But BIden's Lemming MOb simply does not see that cause they're too busy burning down their own neighborhoods in response to police confrontations with criminals to notice

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Good one:

Amateur night.

The manipulation is how you are being groomed to support domestic terror laws and a stronger Patriot Act that will criminalize dissent against the government.

We are slowly becoming China. But you wont see the big picture, because you've been groomed to view the opposition as white supremacists and terrorists.

So YOU say.
I do enjoy things now.
Republicans slipping on their own shit constantly is funny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good one:

Amateur night.

So YOU say.
I do enjoy things now.

I've actually posted proof on several occasions.

Even from a left leaning source. Why do you guys ignore it?

Is it worth it to destroy our country to get back at Republicans for disagreeing with you?

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Good one:

Amateur night.

So YOU say.
I do enjoy things now.

Is it worth it to destroy our country to get back at Republicans for disagreeing with you?
Fake news.
I don't believe anything you post, Dove. Except for some of the KM stuff. That Twitch over the toilet was Gold.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good one:

Amateur night.

So YOU say.
I do enjoy things now.

Fake news.
I don't believe anything you post, Dove. Except for some of the KM stuff. That Twitch over the toilet was Gold.

Well you are screwed up, arent you?

Why dont you look for yourself. It's not like I'm the one getting rich off making you believe bullshit here. But yeah....go trust THOSE people.

When it happens, maybe you'll start realizing how hard you are being played and other Americans are not the bad guys.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Theyve both destroyed hundreds and thousands of small businesses and pushed countless Americans into irreversible poverty..... and were all supported and endorsed by the corporate elite and establishment politicains.

Sounds like Walmart

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Good one:

Amateur night.

So YOU say.
I do enjoy things now.

Fake news.

Well you are screwed up, arent you?

Why dont you look for yourself. It's not like I'm the one getting rich off making you believe bullshit here. But yeah....go trust THOSE people.

When it happens, maybe you'll start realizing how hard you are being played and other Americans are not the bad guys.
I think maybe I won't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure.

Really it's sad for all of us. Hopefully a lot of you will stop rooting your identity in the left/right paradigm and see what the real problem is.

By then it will be so bad, revolution wont be an upper class LARP anymore and it will be turned on the proper target....not innocent people.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sure.

Really it's sad for all of us. Hopefully a lot of you will stop rooting your identity in the left/right paradigm and see what the real problem is.

By then it will be so bad, revolution wont be an upper class LARP anymore and it will be turned on the proper target....not innocent people.
Revolutionaries can go talk to the 82nd Airborne. See how that goes. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sure.

Revolutionaries can go talk to the 82nd Airborne. See how that goes. Lol

Should Biden screen them first to make sure they are loyal to him?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AOC is not unlike the girl in my 11th grade class who thought the Russians were our allies. That was in the 80's BTW.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
This one's good.
AOC:

'It’s official. If you’ve lost a loved one due to COVID-19, you will soon be able to get reimbursed up to $7,000 for the expenses of laying a loved one to rest.

Proud and thankful to have gotten this done with @SenSchumer, @voceslatinasQNY, @Elmcor, & @HispanicFed.'

7k ain't bad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This one's good.
AOC:

'It’s official. If you’ve lost a loved one due to COVID-19, you will soon be able to get reimbursed up to $7,000 for the expenses of laying a loved one to rest.

Proud and thankful to have gotten this done with @SenSchumer, @voceslatinasQNY, @Elmcor, & @HispanicFed.'

7k ain't bad.

Omg :Hapz2: