Good @AOC Tweets:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
"Republicans demanding that accountability is “divisive” and that we must “move on” from the attack on our country without recourse are taking a page from the playbooks of abusers.

It’s sadly unsurprising. After 4 years of fealty to Trump, it seems many GOP have turned into him."

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@AOC:
"Honestly what message were Republicans trying to send by appointing to the Education and Labor Committee a woman who believes the Sandy Hook shooting was fake and mocks Parkland survivors?

Individuals don’t get final say in cmtes. GOP leadership *picked* that assignment for her."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think a good ol fashioned gang rape by MS-13 would straighten her out! Good thing President Cheater McDementia is importing a shitload of em!!!

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol. She's on fire:
"The sad thing about disinformation is that once the truth comes out, the damage has already been done. People have already been misled, radicalized & believe lies to a point where their hatred has brewed to violence.

That’s what led to the 6th, and it’s happening right now."

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They had no problem “moving on” from the blm riots that actually did kill dozens of people and caused billions in damages

The highlight of the peaceful protests turned police war antics v antifa riots was watching Trumpers storm the capital wearing Aushwitz survivor sweatshirts fully equipped with a noose and platform for hangings while they carried confederate flags.

I hope they are all tried as domestic terrorists and publicly executed.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They had no problem “moving on” from the blm riots that actually did kill dozens of people and caused billions in damages

The highlight of the peaceful protests turned police war antics v antifa riots was watching Trumpers storm the capital wearing Aushwitz survivor sweatshirts fully equipped with a noose and platform for hangings while they carried confederate flags.

yeah I wouldn't mind watching those antifa neck beards hang by their furry leprechaun necks until dead

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

yeah I wouldn't mind watching those antifa neck beards hang by their furry leprechaun necks until dead

after what they did to convolute the BLM movement... I wouldn’t either

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fuck BLM. they suck ass too.

Divisive cunts.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Divisive cunts.

You mean fuck the white supremacist jury of 6 upper class, rich, white women who acquitted George Zimmerman.... cause it’s this attitude that got us where we are with the riots today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
On a side-note... can I ask why someone I have blocked is able to read and rate my posts?

What a fucking nuisance *rolls eyes*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Divisive cunts.

You mean fuck the white supremacist jury of 6 upper class, rich, white women who acquitted George Zimmerman.... cause it’s this attitude that got us where we are with the riots today.
No it's not.

It's divisive pieces of shit like Barack Obama, who, despite being the first black president sought to divide us further with all this systemic racism bullshit rather than help unify and heal based upon his very existence in that chair. I regret ever supporting that cock sucker

Obama is from Chicago. Chicago has been ruled at all levels of gov by democrats for the last 30 years.

Tell me one thing Obama did for the average ghetto in chicago during his 8 years of selling the black community dreams?

just one.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way.

Trevon martin died because he was a wannabe punk fucking thug. Was Zimmerman wrong for sterotyping him? Absolutely.

Would I have blown travon's brains out the back of his skull had I been lying on that floor that night? Absofuckinglutely. twice if I could.

ANd you KNOW I am no racist.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

It's divisive pieces of shit like Barack Obama, who, despite being the first black president sought to divide us further with all this systemic racism bullshit rather than help unify and heal based upon his very existence in that chair. I regret ever supporting that cock sucker

Obama is from Chicago. Chicago has been ruled at all levels of gov by democrats for the last 30 years.

Tell me one thing Obama did for the average ghetto in chicago during his 8 years of selling the black community dreams?

just one.

Obama was pushing back onto Tort reform and until you at least watch the documentary I’ve recommended umpteen times explaining how the Republican Party deceived the entire American working class into believe that it was beneficial to them then there is no reason to continue this argument....

Obama’s brilliant legal eloquence fucked the Republicans so hard they brought in that orange assclown for damage control.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Republicans demanding that accountability is “divisive” and that we must “move on” from the attack on our country without recourse are taking a page from the playbooks of abusers.

It’s sadly unsurprising. After 4 years of fealty to Trump, it seems many GOP have turned into him."

Shes saying that establishment politicains are "the country" and citizens who dissent against the government are "attacking the country".

Communities of marginalized people in ruins right now isnt "the country". Families left with no income are not "the country".

Open your eyes....ffs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

just one.

Obama was pushing back onto Tort reform and until you at least watch the documentary I’ve recommended umpteen times explaining how the Republican Party deceived the entire American working class into believe that it was beneficial to them then there is no reason to continue this argument....

Obama’s brilliant legal eloquence fucked the Republicans so hard they brought in that orange assclown for damage control.
Obama was a race hustler who saw an angle and took it. Just like that trash heap Sharpton.

Malcolm X & Dr King were true hero of the civil rights movement. THe people you see now are hustlers looking to line their own pockets. Straight up

HOw much was Obama worth when he entered office? How much is he worth today? thank you.

How much was the average citizen in chicago worth day one of his presidency? How much was that same person worth on his last day in office? Thank you once again.

HOw much are the marxist founders of Bullshit LIes Matter paying themselves out of the billions in street hustles?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

just one.

Obama was a race hustler who saw an angle and took it. Just like that trash heap Sharpton.

Malcolm X & Dr King were true hero of the civil rights movement. THe people you see now are hustlers looking to line their own pockets. Straight up

HOw much was Obama worth when he entered office? How much is he worth today? thank you.

How much was the average citizen in chicago worth day one of his presidency? How much was that same person worth on his last day in office? Thank you once again.

HOw much are the marxist founders of Bullshit LIes Matter paying themselves out of the billions in street hustles?

BLM has banked billions in corporate donations and endorsements.

It's disgusting. Meanwhile communities are destroyed and not a single penny of that money is going towards helping those innocent people.

Malcolm X warned about white liberals. He is rolling in his grave today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

just one.

Except his mother who died as a result of the cancer treatment her insurance refused to provide was white. You can thank tort reform for her death.

The fact that some overprivileged white fatass came in and made the cost of Obamacare shoot through the roof and is now blaming Obama for that proves how star struck and racist America truly is.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not giving credit to anyone for an economy heavily impacted by the decisions of a man unqualified to be commander in chief during an election year, in the midst of riots that his aggressive border antics helped create (you can’t empower any agency that employs systematic racism without sending the message to ALL other agencies that we are to stop at nothing and that’s exactly what the peaceful protesters for Floyd encountered) in the midst of the riots and a global pandemic.

Let the dust settle and remember that the economy wasn’t that great to begin with. I’m sorry you bought into the whole “make America great again” scam while he is shaking hands and funding his election with KKK affiliated $$$.... but he is the reason the riots started, the fascist fat fucktard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

just one.

Except his mother who died as a result of the cancer treatment her insurance refused to provide was white. You can thank tort reform for her death.

The fact that some overprivileged white fatass came in and made the cost of Obamacare shoot through the roof and is now blaming Obama for that proves how star struck and racist America truly is.
Obamacare was a complete bastardized clusterfuck of gross failure. It had zero to do with the color of the founder's skin.

If Jesus CHrist himself would have put that rank failure together I'd be looking at him sideways too

The online exchanges costs billions to implement and rarely worked.

The mandatory services were a something scripted out of a communist playbook

THe penalties for not having personal health insurance (even if you could prove you couldn't afford it) were totalitarian and disgraceful. WHat happened to my body my choice with that one?

and I could go on and on....

none of that has anything to do with the race hustling Obama pushed into the minds of impressionable, naive and uneducated Americans.

Take a thousand kids out of Baltimore right now at random, line em up and ask them if they'd like Obama to be president once again and see what answers you get.

I'd bet my teeth and both my testicles you might get ONE or TWO out of that thousand who could answer based on a substantive policy they were in agreement with. One that they felt would benefit their neighborhood economy and the lives of the average citizen within a 100 mile radius of their home.

THe remainder would say "he was black" "he gave out free phones" etc etc ... how fucking tragically condescending to be the first black president and keep your people in mental shackles like that

Is that the UNracist AMerica you are looking to create? Cause that looks more racist to me than the slave trade itself.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
... but you’re forgetting that it was the orange turd doing damage control for the Republicans who made it a complete clusterfuck driving up the premium amounts that the people would be required to pay because he couldn’t save all his Republican buddies from the law that Obama wrote.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m not giving credit to anyone for an economy heavily impacted by the decisions of a man unqualified to be commander in chief during an election year, in the midst of riots that his aggressive border antics helped create (you can’t empower any agency that employs systematic racism without sending the message to ALL other agencies that we are to stop at nothing and that’s exactly what the peaceful protesters for Floyd encountered) in the midst of the riots and a global pandemic.

Let the dust settle and remember that the economy wasn’t that great to begin with. I’m sorry you bought into the whole “make America great again” scam while he is shaking hands and funding his election with KKK affiliated $$$.... but he is the reason the riots started, the fascist fat fucktard.
NO. the reason the riots started is because of the irresponsible state serving media and their lust for the next juicy story to rile the American population up. Instead of reporting on the facts responsibly and encouraging people to obtain all the facts of a matter BEFORE rushing to judgement they hustled out the race card.

Again.

And got more innocent people killed. And more minorities to suffer, in neighborhoods already tethering the line of poverty. Bravo. real fucking accomplishment there.

Other than George Floyd provide me a single instance where a police officer killed a black man/woman for no reason other than the color of their skin.

And even with George Floyd you'd have a hard time selling the systemic racism gimmick but I'll tally that one on your side because I too believe he was murdered by that cop, despite how many drugs he had in his system at the time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
... but you’re forgetting that it was the orange turd doing damage control for the Republicans who made it a complete clusterfuck driving up the premium amounts that the people would be required to pay because he couldn’t save all his Republican buddies from the law that Obama wrote.
It was a clusterfuck on day one of it's implementation.

Again, had nothing to do with racism.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol. She's on fire:
"The sad thing about disinformation is that once the truth comes out, the damage has already been done. People have already been misled, radicalized & believe lies to a point where their hatred has brewed to violence.

That’s what led to the 6th, and it’s happening right now."
LMFAO! Bitch is a laughing stock! Sounds as smart as Paris Hilton and Lionel Ritchies white kid rambling on about Walmart being a place where you buy walls! :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, I'm sure you morons will execute them all right. Ya fukin hold a sit in everytime a serial killer gets smoked but you're gonna execute some mostly peaceful rioters cause they're cons. :LOL2: Hopefully, some dude leaves the toilet seat up at your place and you fall in and drown! :Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By the way.

Trevon martin died because he was a wannabe punk fucking thug. Was Zimmerman wrong for sterotyping him? Absolutely.

Would I have blown travon's brains out the back of his skull had I been lying on that floor that night? Absofuckinglutely. twice if I could.

ANd you KNOW I am no racist.
And lord help you if your great grandpappy was white! You'd be branded as "white hispanic"!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, I'm sure you morons will execute them all right. Ya fukin hold a sit in everytime a serial killer gets smoked but you're gonna execute some mostly peaceful rioters cause they're cons. :LOL2: Hopefully, some dude leaves the toilet seat up at your place and you fall in and drown! :Sad:

are you smoking crack rock?

a sit in for a serial killer? GTFO *rolls eyes*

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

just one.

But his mother was a dirty white whore. A pathetic excuse of a mother who left her kid with her parents to raise. Besides, even rich people get cancer and die from it. Even people in shitty socialist healthcare systems where you wait for 2 fukin years for chemo die of cancer. Prolly before the first round of therapy. But hey, they got "free" health care! :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

are you smoking crack rock?

a sit in for a serial killer? GTFO *rolls eyes*
Lemme know when you wanna seriously impose the death penalty, dingbat. Lets just cut right to the chase and admit thats never.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Divisive cunts.

No it's not.

just one.

But his mother was a dirty white whore. A pathetic excuse of a mother who left her kid with her parents to raise. Besides, even rich people get cancer and die from it. Even people in shitty socialist healthcare systems where you wait for 2 fukin years for chemo die of cancer. Prolly before the first round of therapy. But hey, they got "free" health care! :LOL2:
In cuba, when it is suspected you are afflicted with cancer they throw holy water on you then rub you with guava leaves.

That's if they don't burn you at the stake for being a witch first

Yea, free healthcare is a great thing