Good Cop/Bad Cop

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"Prepare to be outraged. According to the Department of Justice, at least 25 dogs are gunned down by police officers on a daily basis. To make matters worse, a high number of these family pets are innocent bystanders—fatal victims of reactionary, “worst case scenario” police training. In this episode of On Target, John Whitehead reveals what can be done to limit this heartbreaking trend."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
cop-cancer-625x415.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd make this into a real meme if I had your pic.

Is oblivious to basic fundamental social interaction..
maxresdefault.jpg

..is authority on all matters military and law enforcement.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"If people believed what they see with their own eyes, instead of believing the ridiculous way in which the media and Hollywood depict "law enforcement," they would see cops for what they are: parasitic predators. Here is a video demonstrating the usual mentality of the bastards in blue."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"It would be nice if the mythology about "the brave men and women of law enforcement," and the image of police that you see on TV and in movies, in some way resembled reality. But it doesn't."

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You need to post the real story about you and cops and why the hate- - - - -
One of my uncles was a CHP for 25 years and my Wife's uncle was Chief Of Police in Santa Fe,NM and a cousin is a cop and none of them ever shot a dog or person for that mater so for me you are attacking my family and all serve in the military including me so that ass holes like you can rest easy and post your BS about some poor girl at Walmart who didn't say thank you and most likey just didn't hear you !
So now you know why I am hostile with you ass wipe- - - - - - -
PS-Change the channel on your TV !

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"If you imagine cops to be a civilizing influence, and a force that makes society non-violent and allows for peaceful coexistence, watch this."

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Suppose there really is "just a few bad apples" in every police department, why isn't it just as big of a deal as it is with ordinary criminals?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is the proof and sources that tell us police accountability is a high priority rather than a low priority?
The police in America do a good job overall, they’re faced with real danger even during something so mundane as a traffic stop... The uk police however, arrest people for offensive tweets! No joke!

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Where is the proof and sources that tell us police accountability is a high priority rather than a low priority?
The police in America do a good job overall, they’re faced with real danger even during something so mundane as a traffic stop... The uk police however, arrest people for offensive tweets! No joke!

You must not be too familiar with American police then.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I can't speak to "how many" cops are bad cops -- I don't have the stats in front of me and, frankly, can't be arsed to get them.

But I will point this out: If you were a sociopath with criminal inclinations, what better cover could you possibly want than the cover of city, county, or state-issued authority?