Good Night Bedwetter @Admin.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
New Hollibray defending Admin?

Lily lolly sucker pop following said defense with MOAR defense?

Say it ain't so.

Coming together for a common cause is one thing but above that one thing is standing alone for a principal.

Humor rates. See my other considerations.

You had a moment when you didn't seem reprehensibly retarded. Now this. :SadFace::SadFace:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Wanna dance?

I wasn't into disco, at the time I was more of a disco sucks guy(teenageers waddya gonna do?) but that didn't stop me from getting out on the dance floor and doing my funky white man shuffle to it.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You just need to loosen up. Dancing is fun, disco is about having fun. It's not a serious music genre.
One magical night in the EM club at NS Norfolk VA, usually wasn't much happening on the dance floor in those days as there were very few young ladies in the Navy. but this one night for whatever reason the club was crowded and the "Chief" this one guy that had no shame in getting out on the dance floor solo and shaking his groove thing...he'd done that a couple songs in a row and a few other guys joined him on the floor, then this came on the jukebox and the floor filled up...

Maybe the slower meter made it less intimidating to the white boys.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You just need to loosen up. Dancing is fun, disco is about having fun. It's not a serious music genre.
Hi Lily,

I really don't get dancing. Going up there and moving your body around to music like that. The only time I ever danced was back in the 90's at a country bar to Boot Scootin' Boogie to impress a chick. I wasn't aware that it was an extended version of the song and I started sweating like a pig. Completely ruined my chances of getting some that night.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hi Lily,

I really don't get dancing. Going up there and moving your body around to music like that. The only time I ever danced was back in the 90's at a country bar to Boot Scootin' Boogie to impress a chick. I wasn't aware that it was an extended version of the song and I started sweating like a pig. Completely ruined my chances of getting some that night.

Think of it as foreplay Ace

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Lily,

I don't know, it's just fun. I've danced around since I was a little kid. I don't think it's something that I can explain. But I've never danced with someone to have sex, necessarily. It might have come to that, but it wasn't the reason I danced to begin with.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I don't know, it's just fun. I've danced around since I was a little kid. I don't think it's something that I can explain. But I've never danced with someone to have sex, necessarily. It might have come to that, but it wasn't the reason I danced to begin with.
I do find that a great deal of ladies love to dance. I've never met one that didn't.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That’s true
when 30 or 40 young Sailors were on the dance floor dancing to Chic, it wasn't sexual either despite what some of my cock sucking aficionado fans would like to think, just a bunch of mostly college age boys on dry land for the first time in weeks or months finally being able to have an adult beveridge and let loose a little bit.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
o pleased to see all are so interested in who I am……….and where I’ve been.

ev2.jpg
dl5Ehfn.md.jpg

SSS
- She's going back, and taking us with her.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
One magical night in the EM club at NS Norfolk VA, usually wasn't much happening on the dance floor in those days as there were very few young ladies in the Navy. but this one night for whatever reason the club was crowded and the "Chief" this one guy that had no shame in getting out on the dance floor solo and shaking his groove thing...he'd done that a couple songs in a row and a few other guys joined him on the floor, then this came on the jukebox and the floor filled up...

Maybe the slower meter made it less intimidating to the white boys.

Do you think they're lip syncing?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hi Lily,

Dancing, laughing, sex. Not sure in what order. But all wonders of the universe.

OP
OP
The Atomic Punk

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
when 30 or 40 young Sailors were on the dance floor dancing to Chic, it wasn't sexual either despite what some of my cock sucking aficionado fans would like to think, just a bunch of mostly college age boys on dry land for the first time in weeks or months finally being able to have an adult beveridge and let loose a little bit.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The Perils of the Presidency!

He nearly died in his dream about riding in a helicopter with one of the famous Brown brothers in California.

9m4vs1y.png

Everyone knows unless you know them very well, it's very difficult to tell the difference between identical twins.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Perils of the Presidency!

He nearly died in his dream about riding in a helicopter with one of the famous Brown brothers in California.

9m4vs1y.png

Everyone knows unless you know them very well, it's very difficult to tell the difference between identical twins.

Did you see the black man that was on that ride with him acknowledge the ride?

It's a 95 year old former CA state senator and former LA City Councilman named Nate Holden. He's 17 years older and remembers this experience accurately. Better than Trump.

This stupid man's cognitive abilities are clearly deteriorating.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

It's a 95 year old former CA state senator and former LA City Councilman named Nate Holden. He's 17 years older and remembers this experience accurately. Better than Trump.

And then CNN had some dipshit GOP troll on a panel trying to explain that because both guys were mayors of nearby cities(years apart) and are both named Brown, that it is a very common thing to mistake the two guys for each other.

TeoUd5J.png

I mean, their own mothers can barely tell them apart for gods sake!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And then CNN had some dipshit GOP troll on a panel trying to explain that because both guys were mayors of nearby cities(years apart) and are both named Brown, that it is a very common thing to mistake the two guys for each other.

TeoUd5J.png

I mean, their own mothers can barely tell them apart for gods sake!

The two black men linked to the story are much older, Holden is 95 and Willie Brown is 90.

Trump is 78 and can't remember jack shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I don't think he has or ever had any cognitive abilities.