Good Night Bedwetter @Admin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think he has or ever had any cognitive abilities.

I was too generous.

Nevertheless, the man is both an inveterate liar and will embellish for no good reason. There was no point to this story being shared.

How does that begin to address a reason to vote for him? He's just rambling like he's done since 2015. Only his mind is a worse than it was before.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't think he has or ever had any cognitive abilities.
I recall the art of the deal guy explaining how surprised he was when he was tailing Trump to write "The Art Of The Steal" that Trump did very little executive work, didn't have much of an attention span, obsessed and micromanaged mundane things, like spending hours and hours going over fabric samples for the barstools for the cocktail lounge of Trump Tower....that was late late 70's early 80s

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recall the art of the deal guy explaining how surprised he was when he was tailing Trump to write "The Art Of The Steal" that Trump did very little executive work, didn't have much of an attention span, obsessed and micromanaged mundane things, like spending hours and hours going over fabric samples for the barstools for the cocktail lounge of Trump Tower....that was late late 70's early 80s

He lacks substance. He's just a grump ass old white man that bitches about everything. He made grump white males feel good, because he "shoots from the hip".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I heard that guy interviewed. He was horrified by Trump's stupidity when he was writing the book, and even more horrified that he became president.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I heard that guy interviewed. He was horrified by Trump's stupidity when he was writing the book, and even more horrified that he became president.
When my Wife and I made our epic Journey to visit NYC in the mid 80's one of the things we wanted to see was the garish rococo Trump Tower, it was gaudy and a little sad it was a testament to The Man The Myth, John Barron's amazing boss!

41480661-bed1-423f-a22a-ffab48164328_text.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When my Wife and I made our epic Journey to visit NYC in the mid 80's one of the things we wanted to see was the garish rococo Trump Tower, it was gaudy and a little sad it was a testament to The Man The Myth, John Barron's amazing boss!

41480661-bed1-423f-a22a-ffab48164328_text.gif

The best thing about Trump and NYC, is how much he's openly despised now. Before they didn't like nor respect him, now he can't go and be welcomed there.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The best thing about Trump and NYC, is how much he's openly despised now. Before they didn't like nor respect him, now he can't go and be welcomed there.
He was the town clown, even when he owned the Plaza, NYC mostly thought of him as a soft headed dilettante trustafarian.

OP
OP
The Atomic Punk

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh really?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good night Bedwetters. @Admin. @Lily @LotusBud
Shame there is no cure for TDS………only death seems to cure it.
Mental illness is often fatal.
You will all succumb to the effects
- Incessant sniveling
- Overnight Bladder Control
- Dependence on the interwebz to queef and moan about Donald J Trump.

The good news for Cumala is that New Yorkers love the rapes and murders in the city.
They love the scum shoving innocent citizens in front of subway trains.
They love the raids on bodegas and stores…..wiping out stock for the people in the neighborhood.

I really don’t care if Cumala wins……fuck those city folk……let them choke in the city’s squalor.
I watch it on the news and think “good” it’s what they vote for………

Keep gloating that “NYC does not want Trump”
They want Cumala…….bailing out criminals…….defunding the police……flooding the hood with migrants……….oh yes……..black folk love the migrants barging into thier neighborhoods and taking “mines”

Piss little Bedwetters, it OK………Momma will clean your mess in the morning.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh really?

Good night Bedwetters. @Admin. @Lily @LotusBud
Shame there is no cure for TDS………only death seems to cure it.
Mental illness is often fatal.
You will all succumb to the effects
- Incessant sniveling
- Overnight Bladder Control
- Dependence on the interwebz to queef and moan about Donald J Trump.

The good news for Cumala is that New Yorkers love the rapes and murders in the city.
They love the scum shoving innocent citizens in front of subway trains.
They love the raids on bodegas and stores…..wiping out stock for the people in the neighborhood.

I really don’t care if Cumala wins……fuck those city folk……let them choke in the city’s squalor.
I watch it on the news and think “good” it’s what they vote for………

Keep gloating that “NYC does not want Trump”
They want Cumala…….bailing out criminals…….defunding the police……flooding the hood with migrants……….oh yes……..black folk love the migrants barging into thier neighborhoods and taking “mines”

Piss little Bedwetters, it OK………Momma will clean your mess in the morning.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT RECRUIT DUMBFUCK, WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA NURSE YOU LONG ENOUGH, ARE YOU MISSING THAT RIGHT NOW, WHAT IS IT RECRUIT, WHY ARE YOU ARE HOLDING UP MY MARINE CORPS?