Goodbye SADaaronRockMonkey!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I stick around for some more fun times. Only a fleeting cyber presence, though.:ThumbsUp3:
No, no! The authorities will come and get you... THE AUTHORITIES!!!! Run, RUN while you can!
GrayWeakJerboa-size_restricted.gif
Shutup when adults are talking. Ae you really so STUPID that you do not understand that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
What’s wrong with my current one?
It’s all over the shop. Pick something dynamic. Like Sprung Monkey or Loaded Monkey or Monkey Blue Balls or Monkey Punch or Hellmutt Monkey or Monkey Brie or Chowder Monkey or The 3rd Monkey or Monkey Chop...anything other than the direction the name is trying to go currently. It just spurs up a Canadian site that sucks brass balls!

I agree it be a bit obtuse, but it was done intentionally to trigger certain peeps, namely those with cuckoo sads disposition. Method to my madness, breakie. :Wink:

Verdict: I stick with dis moniker. :ThumbsUp3:

Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s all over the shop. Pick something dynamic. Like Sprung Monkey or Loaded Monkey or Monkey Blue Balls or Monkey Punch or Hellmutt Monkey or Monkey Brie or Chowder Monkey or The 3rd Monkey or Monkey Chop...anything other than the direction the name is trying to go currently. It just spurs up a Canadian site that sucks brass balls!

I agree it be a bit obtuse, but it was done intentionally to trigger certain peeps, namely those with cuckoo sads disposition. Method to my madness, breakie. :Wink:

Fair enough...his name isn’t Aaron though!
:devil1:

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Hmm .... maybe it isn’t. Maybe I get him mixed up with someone else with a very similar posting style. I’m undecided. He’s still an old foo’ with ornithological tats. He swallows. Silly old man! :LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can anyone translate what this phony is trying to say? May I pick out a new avatar for ya?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Can anyone translate what this phony is trying to say?
I think that he wants BF membership to stick together and recruit new membership into the ranks. None of this bullshit fence-sitting that has ravaged our forum over the past few years. Enough is enough...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I stick around for some more fun times. Only a fleeting cyber presence, though.:ThumbsUp3:
No, no! The authorities will come and get you... THE AUTHORITIES!!!! Run, RUN while you can!
Shutup when adults are talking. Ae you really so STUPID that you do not understand that?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Can anyone translate what this phony is trying to say? May I pick out a new avatar for ya?
Who cares what he is saying? If his messages cost me too much time to read, I just skip them. Might be a good advice for everyone :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@SADaaronRockMonkey It's really going wrong and I am afraid you do not understand the problem. This is why I created a graphical presentation of the issue for you. Please look at the image above.

If you do not see the issue, please ask for help!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A side bidet hose should be standard for cleaning one’s arse, and toilet paper just for dabbing up. The French are clued-up in this regard...

how-to-use-a-bidet-step-4.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A side bidet hose should be standard for cleaning one’s arse, and toilet paper just for dabbing up. The French are clued-up in this regard...

Ass you can, SCAT is always a hot topic! Trololololo
When one can snap one off nice and clean with little or no paperwork, well that is a great outcome. The epitome of a great shit.

But alas, when one is tormented with a messy miserable turd that refuses to be wiped clean, sheet after sheet after sheet after sheet, well...some much needed intervention is required.

The bidet hose is the hygienic answer...and it helps save trees!
Viva La Revolution...
:Indeed::poop:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

When one can snap one off nice and clean with little or no paperwork, well that is a great outcome. The epitome of a great shit.

But alas, when one is tormented with a messy miserable turd that refuses to be wiped clean, sheet after sheet after sheet after sheet, well...some much needed intervention is required.

Viva La Revolution...

I always used bidets. Scat paper will never makes your sissyhole clean! I use wet scat papers premium. And then wipe my boihole dry. But mostly bidets are more hygienic .

These sheeps! Sold oit paper also today. Fucking sheeps

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Viva La Revolution...

I always used bidets. Scat paper will never makes your sissyhole clean! I use wet scat papers premium. And then wipe my boihole dry. But mostly bidets are more hygienic .

These sheeps! Sold oit paper also today. Fucking sheeps
It’s hard to fathom why people wouldn’t embrace using water in conjunction with premium butt paper really! I mean fancy walking around with a half-arsed attempt at proper hygiene? Fucking shit-staining oneself with skidmark and a feral permeating whiff! Fucking deplorable!

:Sloppy:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you imagine many running around with paper at their butthole with small Chunks of scat mixed in??? Whoresons and whoredaughters!

Always use water. Hell, do it like the Muslims Do. Fill up a water bottle and use this like a bidet and clean your filthy hole clean, while the water drains down.

Using only scatpaper wont clean it!!! you are absolutely right. Disgusting!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Can you imagine many running around with paper at their butthole with small Chunks of scat mixed in??? Whoresons and whoredaughters!

Always use water. Hell, do it like the Muslims Do. Fill up a water bottle and use this like a bidet and clean your filthy hole clean, while the water drains down.

Using only scatpaper wont clean it!!! you are absolutely right. Disgusting!
Good thinking with the water bottle idea, especially if one has to use a public toilet to snap one off in the middle of the day.

The Muslims use water but not paper, at least the one’s in Indonesia that I know of. There’s often a communal soap bar, but it’s a bit dubious, particularly when there’s brown specs in it.
Also it’s not good etiquette to pass them things with your left hand, because over there it’s their butt-hand. They use the right hand to eat food with, often with direct fingers.

Lol...I used to troll them all the time, passing them things with my left. When they got annoyed and pointed to my right hand to pass them things, I used to tell them it was MY butt-hand! They got very upset with that! Trololololol
:LOL2: