Google worked, I found out what's in the vaccines

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't want anyone to overreact and say I am forcing them. It's there if they want to read it. I suspect most don't. They have Fox, Newsmax, and OAN. Then there's conservative radio. And their pastors. Because those guys really know science.

I.AM.EXHAUSTED.WITH.THAT.CRAP

fornhuncle

component
Banned
Pfizer
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(page 3 has the ingredient list)

"Do YoU eXpEcT tHeM tO lIsT tHe TrAcKiNg DeViCe AnD pOiSoN oN a GoVeRnMeNt SiTe LiBtArD???"

Oh that, I forgot about the chip. dErP

aNd HoW dUmb Do YoU tHiNk We ArE bY tRyInG tO tRiCk Us InTo DoWn LoAdiNg A vIrUs OnTo OuR cOmPuTeRs So ThEy CaN fInD oUr ExAcT lOcAtIoN eVeN tHoUgH wE cArRy A cElL pHoNe ArOuNd AlL daY. nIcE tRy BiDeN lOvEr!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pfizer

"Do YoU eXpEcT tHeM tO lIsT tHe TrAcKiNg DeViCe AnD pOiSoN oN a GoVeRnMeNt SiTe LiBtArD???"

Oh that, I forgot about the chip. dErP

aNd HoW dUmb Do YoU tHiNk We ArE bY tRyInG tO tRiCk Us InTo DoWn LoAdiNg A vIrUs OnTo OuR cOmPuTeRs So ThEy CaN fInD oUr ExAcT lOcAtIoN eVeN tHoUgH wE cArRy A cElL pHoNe ArOuNd AlL daY. nIcE tRy BiDeN lOvEr!

Good god, the stupidest country on Earth.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yanno, people still have not discovered what the hell hot dogs are made of but they still keep eating them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yanno, people still have not discovered what the hell hot dogs are made of but they still keep eating them.

Yeah, it would be a little silly for right wingers to be ranting about what's in hot dogs though. Too much competition from left wingers about "meat" and how bad it is and how we should be saving cows, etc.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont GAF whats in the vaccines. What I DO care about is that teens are having bad reactions to it at alarming rates. In fact, the chances of a teen dying from the vax is higher than dying from covid BY FAR!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont GAF whats in the vaccines. What I DO care about is that teens are having bad reactions to it at alarming rates. In fact, the chances of a teen dying from the vax is higher than dying from covid BY FAR!

Good, so fuck off. This is about what's in the vaccine.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember prematurely bald guy, you shan't speak, unless spoken to.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
TRUST JOOGLE and all the info it spreads!

iu

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfizer

I have noticed extremists on any issue try to lie and smear their entire opposition by finding the fringe 0.01% and then try to pretend everyone who disagrees with them somehow is the same as that 0.01% fringe. That is all nonsense, it is nonsense when Fox puts on a literal communist and pretends he speaks for Democrats, it is nonsense when Democrats lie and pretend anyone but a tiny fringe believes in microchips in vaccines or Qanon crap, and, sadly, more and more people seem to be buying into the lies and smears.

It is exhausting as well as mind numbing stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pfizer

I have noticed extremists on any issue try to lie and smear their entire opposition by finding the fringe 0.01% and then try to pretend everyone who disagrees with them somehow is the same as that 0.01% fringe. That is all nonsense, it is nonsense when Fox puts on a literal communist and pretends he speaks for Democrats, it is nonsense when Democrats lie and pretend anyone but a tiny fringe believes in microchips in vaccines or Qanon crap, and, sadly, more and more people seem to be buying into the lies and smears.

They really dont get it.

Even if they do know sonething.....they dont have the wisdom or empathy to use it.

No one trusts them, with good fucking reason. If they dont understand why....they never will.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know your government is a mess when people trust hot dogs more than the government.

That would change real quick if the government was telling people to eat hotdogs or lose their job.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pfizer

You do that here every time you post about Antifa. The are tens of millions of voters that you don't agree with. You paint them with the BLM and Antifa brush in one full stroke.

Why are you such a hypocrite?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember prematurely bald guy, you shan't speak, unless spoken to.
50 aint premature, faggit. Meanwhile, and asshole thats prolapsed as bad as yours is never appropriate at any age!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️