Trump plans to sue Facebook, Google and Twitter...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Will he be successful?... What will it mean for the future?...

Will I finally stop getting banned from FB for saying "Silly sausage"?...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Facebook went full retard with the draconian PC shite years ago, I can only imagine how bad it is now. Youtube has too, and the only reason I tolerate it on there is so I can stream old trance and hard house sets which have been uploaded.

Any kind of political discussion on Jootube is a huge nope for me these days, the automatic word censorship in the comments section makes posting anything a huge chore.

I signed up to Gab a couple of months back and it seems alright, except for the site being a tad glitchy.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just means more censorship..

They are rating domains for url regional blocking ..

Happening here claiming to censor out hate.. Like we're all snowflakes..

Pack of mouthbreathers..

Soon any site that contains unbiasd opinions will just be labeled "unsafe" and blocked from our countries allowed sites

Fuck Bill c-10!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Have you heard of a forum called Kiwi Farms? That board is busy as heck and has absolutely zero censorship, I'm amazed they've got away with it for so long. The site owner gets a lot of shit from the authorities though and basically lives on user donations from what I can gather, due to being blacklisted from employment in his line of work.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No matter how it goes, its a win for Trump. If he loses, its more evidence of liberal judicial bias. If he wins, its vindication that he was persecuted. The well pump is primed for revolution in this country.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Have you heard of a forum called Kiwi Farms? That board is busy as heck and has absolutely zero censorship, I'm amazed they've got away with it for so long. The site owner gets a lot of shit from the authorities though and basically lives on user donations from what I can gather, due to being blacklisted from employment in his line of work.

Yes I have their was a few sites like that who found work arounds so the bots couldnt scan the site properly and got only re routed to one sub on loop

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
No matter how it goes, its a win for Trump. If he loses, its more evidence of liberal judicial bias. If he wins, its vindication that he was persecuted. The well pump is primed for revolution in this country.
It's a win for Trump only because hammerheads like you will give him more of your money. Hello? "I gaved my money to Trump, because he's Zillionaire!"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's a win for Trump only because hammerheads like you will give him more of your money. Hello? "I gaved my money to Trump, because he's Zillionaire!"

If you didn't spend all your pension on black rent boys, you'd be able to send sniffy Joe some shekels.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you didn't spend all your pension on black rent boys, you'd be able to send sniffy Joe some shekels.
Oh Fairyanne don't cry!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought he was broke and about to go to jail? Which is it, hypocrite?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh Fairyanne don't cry!

Hey, you do what you want with your money, it makes no difference to me.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Facebook went full retard with the draconian PC shite years ago, I can only imagine how bad it is now.

I have a week till my 30 ban is up... Here's why...

xaJWoD7.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe your St. Trump became emboldened to sue them after President Biden issued an Executive order to limit and investigate their excesses & abuse of power , Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe your St. Trump became emboldened to sue them after President Biden issued an Executive order to limit and investigate their excesses & abuse of power , Lokmeer!

Who knows josephine. I cant imagine an EO has much influence on the courts. There's no doubt that Trump is looking to make them even worse in the public eye. Thats why I say its a win win.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who knows josephine. I cant imagine an EO has much influence on the courts. There's no doubt that Trump is looking to make them even worse in the public eye. Thats why I say its a win win.

Well...I wonder why it takes a Democratic President, the guy who Trump lost to, to make the changes to limit Big Tech when Trump failed to do it when he was in office?

It seems like a failing on Trump's part....Lokmeer!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well...I wonder why it takes a Democratic President, the guy who Trump lost to, to make the changes to limit Big Tech when Trump failed to do it when he was in office?

Trump fails at almost everything he does, this is established peer reviewed settled science.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is probably not going to rest in much but the discovery process could yield some very useful information

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because corporations directly benefit from the monoparty and vice versa.

Biden is now uncanceling how Trump got med costs lowered and taking credit for it.....so.... I'd be careful falling for their bullshit.

You are talking about a war mongering racists who directly fucked womens sex based rights his first day in office.

So pander crumbs are only good enough for idiots. There are always loopholes with democrat presidents that people dont know about.

I love Trump attacking the big tech monopoly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump fails at almost everything he does, this is established peer reviewed settled science.

No, he doesn't. You just get all your information from corporate media. We both know this. We know you wont admit it.....while you parrot all the twisted misinfo they put out there.

And if MSM doesnt "report it"? You dont even know about it. Or believe it's real.

Established peer reviewed settle science says human life begins at fertilization .....but you guys have no problem rejecting that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea? I wonder why libs didnt help Trump limit them and they were A-OK ignoring big tech when it suited them, josephine? Sounds like another big ol heaping of hypocrisy to me!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No, he doesn't. You just get all your information from corporate media. We both know this. We know you wont admit it.....while you parrot all the twisted misinfo they put out there.

And if MSM doesnt "report it"? You dont even know about it. Or believe it's real.

Established peer reviewed settle science says human life begins at fertilization .....but you guys have no problem rejecting that.

You kin make shit up real good!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You kin make shit up real good!

I'm not making up anything. I call things as I see it.

I see a bunch of brainwashed hate addled people who lost the script a long time ago and have absolutely nothing to stand on.

You guys are confused and disconnected from reality. Eventually you'll have to deal with that.