Trump plans to sue Facebook, Google and Twitter...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The ACU says it learned its account was frozen for seven days after it aired the Trump announcement detailing the lawsuits he filed against Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Google, which is YouTube's parent company, as well as the CEOs of Facebook and Twitter, reports
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

According to the ACU, YouTube informed it in a note that it removed the July 9 episode of its America UnCanceled program for "medical misinformation" and had issued the week-long ban.

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Facebook will never be up for sale... The revenue it brings in via ads etc, combined with the power it holds means any sum offered would be irrelevant...

Zucc already has enough pocket change...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Facebook will never be up for sale... The revenue it brings in via ads etc, combined with the power it holds means any sum offered would be irrelevant...

Zucc already has enough pocket change...

Facebook = Instagram = Whats App .. thats a force .. Alien Marks not going anywhere..

Picturing him suiting up with boxing gloves..

Last I heard Marks working with the Government on AI and facial recognition software ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant believe Admin doesnt understand why these monopolies censoring and "canceling" people is not even close to comparable to a forum board enforcing its TOS.

Like these are the people that swear they oppose the corporate elites and are for the worker

But they dont know who is who and how corporate elites are not comparable to a family owned business. Smdh. These leftists dont even understand how giving MORE control and power to a corrupt establishment in bed with corporatists would just result in oppression and poverty of all of us.

I guess that's the whole point. They've been brainwashed to want socailism/communism so when the government can take more power and the people will support it. Or at least them....new are just a problem. Domestic terrorists. Insurrectionist. "Extremists".