GOP fails in OH with Issue 1

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The GOP in OH wanted to amend the state constitution to make it more difficult to change it; it would take 60% super majority to change.

The voters of OH defeated the measure by 57% to 43% in an off year election in the month of August. Power grab denied!

This is a shellacking GOP, you are going to keep losing. Last you won was in 2016

2018 - midterms lost

2020 - Presidential election lost

2022 -no red wave, lost a seat in the Senate and barely won the majority in congress

Your agenda is only popular with a minority of Americans. Aren't you tired of losing?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
This isn't a pity reply. It's a taunting reply.

"Your agenda is only popular with a minority of Americans. Aren't you tired of losing?"

No one is reading this, Lily. This isn't a "Politics" sub, it's a "Democrat Party Narrative" sub and there's no point in anyone who isn't a Registered Democrat reading or posting here. I just looked over the threads, and there's not one single thread regarding the recently broke news regarding all the revelations about the Biden family.

Not one.

Not a single thread about the FBI or IRS whistle blowers. Not a single thread about Hunter's business partner, Devon Archer, who testified before the Oversight Committee just a few days ago. And to top it off, when I post an actual and factual timeline of events, your clapping seal buddy, Admin, calls it "anti-fact."

Here's the timeline again:

3/17 Hunter admits laptop
3/18 Trump indictment news

6/8 FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
6/9 Trump indicted

7/26 Hunter plea deal collapses
7/27 Trump indicted

7/31 Devon Archer testifies against Bidens
8/1 Trump indicted

You'll notice that your little Politics sub has lots of posts and threads about Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpity, Trump Trump, but not a single one regarding the events of 03/17, 06/08, 07/26 or 07/31.

Change the tile of your sub to "Democrat Stuff." To call it a Politics sub is false advertising.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This isn't a pity reply. It's a taunting reply.

"Your agenda is only popular with a minority of Americans. Aren't you tired of losing?"

No one is reading this, Lily. This isn't a "Politics" sub, it's a "Democrat Party Narrative" sub and there's no point in anyone who isn't a Registered Democrat reading or posting here. I just looked over the threads, and there's not one single thread regarding the recently broke news regarding all the revelations about the Biden family.

Not one.

Not a single thread about the FBI or IRS whistle blowers. Not a single thread about Hunter's business partner, Devon Archer, who testified before the Oversight Committee just a few days ago. And to top it off, when I post an actual and factual timeline of events, your clapping seal buddy, Admin, calls it "anti-fact."

Here's the timeline again:

3/17 Hunter admits laptop
3/18 Trump indictment news

6/8 FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
6/9 Trump indicted

7/26 Hunter plea deal collapses
7/27 Trump indicted

7/31 Devon Archer testifies against Bidens
8/1 Trump indicted

You'll notice that your little Politics sub has lots of posts and threads about Trump, Trump, Trump, Trumpity, Trump Trump, but not a single one regarding the events of 03/17, 06/08, 07/26 or 07/31.

Change the tile of your sub to "Democrat Stuff." To call it a Politics sub is false advertising.

Post it yourself. Open your own thread.

Clearly even right-wingers don't care or someone would have posted about it.

Don't jack my thread. Make your own.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
i don't start threads. I have a geis. I don't expect you to know what that means, much less have the integrity and honor to fulfill the terms of a geis, but that's neither here nor there.

The reason no "right wingers" have posted about it just might have something to do with all of them being banned or driven off from here.

Just sayin'.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i don't start threads. I have a geis. I don't expect you to know what that means, much less have the integrity and honor to fulfill the terms of a geis, but that's neither here nor there.

The reason no "right wingers" have posted about it just might have something to do with all of them being banned or driven off from here.

Just sayin'.

1) If you don't post threads, that's a you problem, not a me problem.

2) People are being banned or having threads moved for flouting rules. Post like an adult and nothing happens, idiot.