Got my covid vaccine

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

NSW woman, 48, dies after Covid-19 vaccine despite AstraZeneca warning

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Astra-Zeneca seems to be one of the 'bad ones'.
Johnson & Johnson reportd some deaths too.
Safest of the Major Brands so far seems to be Pfizer.

I suppose if you live in Australia & you're planning to get vaccinated, you have the luxury of waiting for a safer vaccine to come out given the country's low COVID rates & generally healthy lifestyle.

It's not like a heavy hit place like Israel.
Nah...it’s been kept in check luckily enough: only 909 deaths so far. I don’t think too many Aussies are sold on the vaccine. Social distancing is maintained wherever possible, border closures enforced when epidemic hotspots crop up.

These vaccines are causing vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT).

My oldest daughter wants it because shes planning on working as a CNA while she goes through her BSN program.

I really want her to put it off as long as possible.

Come on. I got my second 12 days ago. Zero issues. Even Fatso Trump got his

Not everyone who buys a ticket wins the lotto, but you never know if its gonna be you or someone else.

Shes just about 18, very healthy, up to date on all her vaccines. And shes been exposed as I caught Covid and so did my husband. Her risk from the virus is very low.....so the risk of the vaccine isnt worth it right now imo.

And my husband recieved both shots early last month. Yet he isnt allowed to return to work until he takes a negative Covid swab(he is actually there right now getting swabbed again).

We did everything you are supposed to do, as well.

You're very close to Ontario which has similar climatic conditions to Michigan.

It would appear that Michigan has been hit as hard as Ontario.

You might blame your governor, but I think a lot of it has to do with the geographical area you live in. Covid has really hit Central Canada quite hard like it has the Midwest of the US. Toronto is very similar to Michigan.

From people I've spoike with in Toronto, it's really bad there right now. They're in lockdown mode. but we aren't on the West Coast.

Our caseload on the West Coast is relatively low. Montreal, Toronto and Oil country accunt for about 80% of the cases in Canada. The rest of the country has been relatively much lower case count & been spared the worst effects of the virus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

I suppose if you live in Australia & you're planning to get vaccinated, you have the luxury of waiting for a safer vaccine to come out given the country's low COVID rates & generally healthy lifestyle.

Nah...it’s been kept in check luckily enough: only 909 deaths so far. I don’t think too many Aussies are sold on the vaccine. Social distancing is maintained wherever possible, border closures enforced when epidemic hotspots crop up.

My oldest daughter wants it because shes planning on working as a CNA while she goes through her BSN program.

Not everyone who buys a ticket wins the lotto, but you never know if its gonna be you or someone else.

Shes just about 18, very healthy, up to date on all her vaccines. And shes been exposed as I caught Covid and so did my husband. Her risk from the virus is very low.....so the risk of the vaccine isnt worth it right now imo.

And my husband recieved both shots early last month. Yet he isnt allowed to return to work until he takes a negative Covid swab(he is actually there right now getting swabbed again).

You might blame your governor, but I think a lot of it has to do with the geographical area you live in. Covid has really hit Central Canada quite hard like it has the Midwest of the US. Toronto is very similar to Michigan.

From people I've spoike with in Toronto, it's really bad there right now. They're in lockdown mode. but we aren't on the West Coast.

Our caseload on the West Coast is relatively low. Montreal, Toronto and Oil country accunt for about 80% of the cases in Canada. The rest of the country has been relatively much lower case count & been spared the worst effects of the virus.

Of course it's our location. I dont blame Bitchmer for that.

We are right by Canada and have the Detroit international airport. So it was gonna get slammed here.

I DO blame our horrible governor for using the virus for politics and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in my state and running us into the dirt. Calling medical workers racists was fucked up as well. Forcing medical workers to take "sensitivety" training was fucked up. Twisting the Lansing protest into a partisan pro Trump rally was fucked up. Embracing BLM riots in Grand Rapids and Detroit? Super fucked. Our SoS unilaterally allowing unverified absentee votes....fucked.

But I don't blame her for the viral spread that absolutely no one person can control. The population working together can even only do so much.

I blame China. On the nights were I feel/felt sick enough to entertain the worst case scenario.....I smile imagining the CCP being bombed off the earth. If months from now some fucked up long haul Covid residue causes me to go into renal failure or any such freakish thing, I'll go out blaming China. Js.

And Biden because fuck Biden.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

I DO blame our horrible governor for using the virus for politics and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in my state and running us into the dirt.

Initially I thought Whitmer might've made a good running mate for Biden, but she doesn't seem experenced or strong enough. If the Dmemocrats were gonna choose a woman, I thoutht Amy Klobuchar might've been the best candidate. But she got intoa all that flack with the George Floyd case.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh lookie ‘ere ‘tards...

I DO blame our horrible governor for using the virus for politics and destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in my state and running us into the dirt.

Initially I thought Whitmer might've made a good running mate for Biden, but she doesn't seem experenced or strong enough. If the Dmemocrats were gonna choose a woman, I thoutht Amy Klobuchar might've been the best candidate. But she got intoa all that flack with the George Floyd case.

If we were going to have Biden I would have felt better had he chose Tulsi Gabbart.

But the establishment fucking hates her too....and she has way too much integrity and respect for Americans on the other side of the spectrum to have agreed to it.

Whitmer is a petty pandering control freak who has destroyed Michigan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1618675385020.jpg

Welp that's blatantly inconvenient for the leftist narrative.

Biden and Harris were the ones casting doubt on the safety of the vaccine to begin with.

Leftist constantly blame us for shit they do and then just ignore everything that contradicts their narratives.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
re: biden
i cant wait till he takes a tumble down AF1s stairs

imagine all the funny memes and gifs

Sharona

white wine divorcee
whatever happened to respect for the president? some of u men will never be happy.
Biden and Hilary talk everyday. thats 100s of yrs experience, juss wait.

why am i yelling?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
whatever happened to respect for the president? some of u men will never be happy.
pretensident biden...

after he breaks his hip in the fall i hope he breaks his hip and gets a pillow over the face by a patriotic nurse

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why am i yelling?

Yer so cute, and smart. At the same time, I cursed that fat stupid mother fucker that used to be Pres with all my might during his stab at it. Let them bitch and cry. Let’s see if it makes a difference.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

why am i yelling?

I've never respected Biden. I didnt respect him before he was even VP. I voted for Obama in 2008 but I regretted it. I didnt vote in 2012 at all.

I'm gonna start respecting him just because he got inflicted on the WH. I cannot respect someone with his political history

I mean.....what happened to hating racist politicains?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

why am i yelling?

I've never respected Biden. I didnt respect him before he was even VP. I voted for Obama in 2008 but I regretted it. I didnt vote in 2012 at all.

I'm gonna start respecting him just because he got inflicted on the WH. I cannot respect someone with his political history

...Guess he's not your saviour, eh Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

why am i yelling?

...Guess he's not your saviour, eh Dovey?

What is it with you guys viewing anyone in government as a "savior"?

Apparently this sleaze ball Biden is the Orange Man Bad cults savior. I guess they dont want more inner city black children being able to go to school with their grandchildren.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden and Harris were the ones casting doubt on the safety of the vaccine to begin with.

Leftist constantly blame us for shit they do and then just ignore everything that contradicts their narratives.

...I wonder why J&J/Astra Zeneeca yield blood clot symptoms specific to meningitis?

The CDC announced six women between the ages of 18 and 48 had developed a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) -- a clot in the area of the brain that collects and drains oxygen-depleted blood. When this happens, "blood cells may break and leak blood into the brain tissues, forming a hemorrhage,"

...this condition is mentioned in report predating the appeearance of the COVID virus

There are reports of cerebral venous thrombosis occurring in association with meningitides caused by Streptococcus pneumonia, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, coccidioidomycosis, and Fusobacterium necrophorum.

...something seems very fishy about this virus.

No proof but I think it was actually man made.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...I wonder why J&J/Astra Zeneeca yield blood cot symptoms specific to meningitis?

The CDC announced six women between the ages of 18 and 48 had developed a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) -- a clot in the area of the brain that collects and drains oxygen-depleted blood. When this happens, "blood cells may break and leak blood into the brain tissues, forming a hemorrhage,"

...this condition is mentioned in report predating the appeearance of the COVID virus

There are reports of cerebral venous thrombosis occurring in association with meningitides caused by Streptococcus pneumonia, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, coccidioidomycosis, and Fusobacterium necrophorum.

Thrombosis is a blood clot, Joe.

The laymen way of saying "cerebral venous thrombosis" is basically a blood clot to the brain.

A CVST is associated with those conditions....that means they mostly seen in those conditions. They can be caused by anything, but they are typically seen with those listed medical issues.

They are now trying to figure out why that particular vaccine could be possibly by causing CVST. It could turn out to not be vaccine related.

When you are reading anything medical, pay close attention to the language and how things are worded.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...I wonder why J&J/Astra Zeneeca yield blood cot symptoms specific to meningitis?

The laymen way of saying "cerebral venous thrombosis" is basically a blood clot to the brain.

A CVST is associated with those conditions....that means they mostly seen in those conditions. They can be caused by anything, but they are typically seen with those listed medical issues.

They are now trying to figure out why that particular vaccine could be possibly by causing CVST. It could turn out to not be vaccine related.

When you are reading anything medical, pay close attention to the language.

I dunno Dovey.

There's too many fucking blood clot incidents to be just a coincidence from this China virus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When you are reading anything medical, pay close attention to the language.

I dunno Dovey.

There's too many fucking blood clot incidents to be just a coincidence from this China virus.

Are there, though?

We are only hearing about these because it MIGHT be associated. It's still a pretty small amount of people and they could have experienced thrombosis for other reasons. There is no certainty yet.

On a normal day, you don't hear about people having CVST. Unless you know the person or know someone who knows them. Just like you dont hear about the thousands plus deaths that occur every single day. Or strokes or heart attacks.

You would have to look at stats and excess. Like how during the riots, we had 900 hundred some excess deaths. It means more than the expected based on data from previous months/years.

I didn't say it was a coincidence.....but right now no one can say its definitely the vaccine because they have to research it more. There has to be strong evidence to say "this vaccine caused these bloodclots" as fact.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think China sicked the World with this virus in order to get rid of Trump because he wanted to re-arange the World Economic Order. And that scared China shitless.
And in so doing, they succeeded.

This I believe was an act of incomprehensible evil.
The world should gang up on them make these Communist Chinese bastards pay trillions to the rest of the world in reparations.

Boycott their fucking Olympiad next year to while we're at it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think China sicked the World in order to get rid of Trump because he wanted to re-arange the World Economic Order. And they scared China shitless.

The world should gang up on them make these Communist Chinese bastards pay trillions to the rest of the world in reparations.

I completely agree with you.

And now we have complete shit bag politicians who dont care at all about the people to deal with them. By deal with them....I mean kiss their asses.

The chinese government is ghoulishly evil. They never admit when they've caused devastation.

Do you remember....or did you even hear about....the crashed satellite? They launched the shit into a nearby populated town.....claimed only 6 people died when it was probably closer to 200 or 300?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think China sicked the World in order to get rid of Trump because he wanted to re-arange the World Economic Order. And they scared China shitless.

And now we have complete shit bag politicians who dont care at all about the people to deal with them. By deal with them....I mean kiss their asses.

The chinese government is ghoulishly evil. They never admit when they've caused devastation.

Do you remember....or did you even hear about....the crashed satellite? They launched the shit into a nearby populated town.....claimed only 6 people died when it was probably closer to 200 or 300?

Same time, I don't wanna be racist to Chinese people in our countries who've little or no relationship to the actual nation of China, which is run by evil men. I don't blame them for the virus. It's like demonizing a Muslim because of ISIS or blaming the ilss of the state of Israel on Jews here, when they have nothign to do with that country.

Anyways, I admit that my hunches aren't based on any facts. I jus feel there's something that hasn't been revealed to us.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just din't see anyone attacking ethnic Chinese simply because they are ethnic Chinese. Even the black people, who are really the only large demographic using slurs against Asians, are usually trying to rob Asians just like they try to rob everyone else. They just shout slurs while doing so but, again, they typically shout racial slurs as they try to rob whites, Hispanics, or fellow blacks as well.

Shouting racial slurs really is just part of their culture and they do it to everyone including other black people.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

why am i yelling?

Eat shit and die, communist gremlin....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is there anyone more ignorant than she^^^^^? My second was more than 2 weeks ago. God Bless Cost Rica. My are was sore for a day. Big deal

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Same time, I don't wanna be racist to Chinese people in our countries who've little or no relationship to the actual nation of China, which is run by evil men. I don't blame them for the virus. It's like demonizing a Muslim because of ISIS or blaming the ilss of the state of Israel on Jews here, when they have nothign to do with that country.

Anyways, I admit that my hunches aren't based on any facts. I jus feel there's something that hasn't been revealed to us.

It has been shown and proven that lots of muzzies in the US send money to isis sonsabiches.