Got Refused Entry to a Restaurant because I didn't have a Vaccine Passport

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...I forgot to get one even tho I got the shot.

So, I downloaded my record from a government website when I got home after my failed restaurant visit.

They had 2 types .... 1 for 'fully vaxxed' and 'partially vaxxed'

Maybe 2 shots gives a person more access privileges.

I guess this is the 'New Normal', eh?

Need a vaccine passport for everything ya do, everywhere ya go from now on.

Oh well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So, I downloaded my record from a government website when I got home after my failed restaurant visit.

Oh well.
Wow, thats pathetic. Thankfully, I've only been in one situation where I had to use my fake vax card. It worked.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only problem where I live is that it's all digitally watermarked and they scan it too, Lokmeer.

Pretty soon it'll be a mark on the forehead or the palm, eh?

Microchip on yer forehead or yer palm like yer bible sez

mark-of-the-beast-OG.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only problem where I live is that it's all digitally watermarked and they scan it too, Lokmeer.

Pretty soon it'll be a mark on the forehead or the palm, eh?

Microchip on yer forehead or yer palm like yer bible sez

mark-of-the-beast-OG.jpg

The bible isnt talking about a literal mark, Joe.

We dont do the vaccine proof thing in Michigan.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well.

The Government here wanted badly to set this up. They got half way there and called it off, claiming it could be another tourist Killer. The average Tico couldn’t care less, although almost all have gotten the vaccine

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My problem is I got vaxxed in the US, but Portugal requires an EU digital passport. I have my US vax registered in the EU, but there are no instructions on how to get the digital watermark. I have the card, but they're not into that. Some restaurants let me in, others don't. What a world.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My problem is I got vaxxed in the US, but Portugal requires an EU digital passport. I have my US vax registered in the EU, but there are no instructions on how to get the digital watermark. I have the card, but they're not into that. Some restaurants let me in, others don't. What a world.

I got one for my province but now the federal government wants people to get a federal/national card too. And it all has to be notarized in the new passports.

Glad I didn't get a passport yet.
It woulda required a new application.

Think I'll apply in February next year.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got one for my province but now the federal government wants people to get a federal/national card too. And it all has to be notarized in the new passports.

Wait. You mean if you get an actual passport, it shows your vaccination status? Now, that's a bit creepy.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Wait. You mean if you get an actual passport, it shows your vaccination status? Now, that's a bit creepy.
You are so close it brakes my heart sometimes....

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not sure LB.

But last I read the Canadian government Def won't issue a passport without proof of double vaccination. And I belive they want people to get a federal vaccination card as well as a provincial one. So I'm not sure how a person's vaccine status will show up...but I'm sure they'll find a way to make it appear.

When I got the vax card, they had 3 options for download - patially vaxxed fully vaxxed or no vax at all.

For better or worse, creepy or not, They have it all figgered out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So close to what? Don't even think it, my friend.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Being based...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Being based...

Being based? Is that some kind of QAnon lingo?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So are you going to civil war about this?

How many shots have you had now, 5, 6?

Pfizer recently announced that 4 shots won't be enough!

True Story I'm not making it up.

Must be a pretty shitty vaccine if it requires that many jabs & a Lotta people are still getting Covid after they got the Pfizer jab.

Gibraltar has been 100% vaccinated mostly with Pfizer and their infection rates are still soaring as of Dec 2021.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Must be a pretty shitty vaccine if it requires that many jabs & a Lotta people are still getting Covid after they got the Pfizer jab.

Gibraltar has been 100% vaccinated mostly with Pfizer and their infection rates are still soaring as of Dec 2021.

It's just another huge money making racket cooked up by the elites.

I just hope that the "Conspiracy theorists" are wrong for a change and it isn't some kind of sinister de-population programme.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just hope that the "Conspiracy theorists" are wrong for a change and it isn't some kind of sinister de-population programme.

What's also noticeable is when the Pfizer vaccine has hit a brick wall as far as its efficacy goes, suddenly they get their friends at the FDA to fast track their new COVID pill...and without proper oversight.

They actually missed steps in the regulatory approval process.

It's almost as if they're saying if the first treatment didn't work then push Plan B.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What's also noticeable is when the Pfizer vaccine has hit a brick wall as far as its efficacy goes, suddenly they get their friends at the FDA to fast track their new COVID pill...and without proper oversight.

It's almost as if they're saying if the first treatment didn't work then push Plan B.

Joe, they're all in cahoots with each other, the government, big pharma, mainstream media, everything.

These super-wealthy elites own and control everything. This is why you never hear any genuine opposition to globohomo agendas, unless you seek alternate sources online.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There's a restaurant in my neighbourhood that takes great pains to advertise that, while mask-wearing is obligatory when on the premises (as per provincial health mandates), the owners welcome everybody regardless of vaccination status.

The restaurant is always empty.

In other news, the city of Montreal declared a state of emergency this week and has asked the federal government for military assistance in the lockdowns. Not everybody is pleased about this, is my guess.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's a restaurant in my neighbourhood that takes great pains to advertise that, while mask-wearing is obligatory when on the premises (as per provincial health mandates), the owners welcome everybody regardless of vaccination status.

In other news, the city of Montreal declared a state of emergency this week and has asked the federal government for military assistance in the lockdowns. Not everybody is pleased about this, is my guess.

Ontario & Quebec got hit hard.

They account for 3/4 or 75% of all deaths in Canada or about 24,000. Otherwise without those 2 places COVID deaths would be minimal or just 25% or 8,000 deaths. USA death toll is over 800,000 so most of Canada was relatively unscathed by the Pandemic.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have NO restrictions here in Michigan. I've never used my vaccination card EVER. Wearing a mask in stores and restaurants is optional. I'm really surprised, tbh.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

They account for 3/4 or 75% of all deaths in Canada or about 24,000. Otherwise without those 2 places COVID deaths would be minimal or just 25% or 8,000 deaths. USA death toll is over 800,000 so most of Canada was relatively unscathed by the Pandemic.

That's because we're sane and rational up here.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe, they're all in cahoots with each other, the government, big pharma, mainstream media, everything.

These super-wealthy elites own and control everything. This is why you never hear any genuine opposition to globohomo agendas, unless you seek alternate sources online.

Do a Google search for 'I hate Pfizer' & see what comes up. Nothing.

Yup they got all their bases covered.

So don't say anything nasty about Pfizer...in fact don't even think it!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't contracted it yet, so I must be doing something right, Blurt ;) Ooops.. you were replying to Joe and I thought you were replying to me LOL.. :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Being based...

Being based? Is that some kind of QAnon lingo?
If you ever see this on your phone, it's me...
fY7luEB.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How are the numbers?

I meant to ask @RAVEN