Got Refused Entry to a Restaurant because I didn't have a Vaccine Passport

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't contracted it yet, so I must be doing something right, Blurt ;)

Same here, Rave.

Physical distancing, vaccination, masking, avoiding crowds.

Hahahaha, I give hugs, I dont vax, I dont mask, I go to parties. I must be a walking miracle lol.

And giving others covid without knowing it.

Durp durp.

So being vaxxed prevents me from spreading it or getting it?

KA-PAWNED!!!!

Do you think not being vaxxed AND not wearing a mask is good protection for OTHER people? You are very selfish.

So you think wearing a mask, and being vaxxed, protects you?

lolol, I've got news for ya, in case you hadnt heard. It does NEITHER!

No, Im not selfish, if Im sick, I stay home. Same thing I've always done, the rare time I am sick.

If Im not sick, Im out in the world, enjoying myself, and spreading hugs and smiles. Something you truly need in your life.... hugs and smiles.

I think 'boosting' with different vaccines may be a better strategy @Blazor.

What's the point of getting 4 or 5 boosters if the formula is the same as the 1st shot & doesn't protect a person against the new variants?

People could be vaxxING continuasly with Pfizer & it won't do them any good.

Feel free to jab all ya want Joe, but Im no guinea pig. And everyone jabbing is a guinea pig.

I was gonna boost with some traditional vaccines like MMR & TDAP.

They dont protect against COVID but they may help to boost the immunity system a bit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Same here, Rave.

Hahahaha, I give hugs, I dont vax, I dont mask, I go to parties. I must be a walking miracle lol.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

Do you think not being vaxxed AND not wearing a mask is good protection for OTHER people? You are very selfish.

No, Im not selfish, if Im sick, I stay home. Same thing I've always done, the rare time I am sick.

If Im not sick, Im out in the world, enjoying myself, and spreading hugs and smiles. Something you truly need in your life.... hugs and smiles.

What's the point of getting 4 or 5 boosters if the formula is the same as the 1st shot & doesn't protect a person against the new variants?

Feel free to jab all ya want Joe, but Im no guinea pig. And everyone jabbing is a guinea pig.

They dont protect against COVID but they may help to boost the immunity system a bit.

Nope, it doesnt lol.

It only lessens the symptoms for that one spike protein.

Natural immunity protects you from allllllll the spike proteins.

Turn your tv off, just turn it off! lol

Listen to ol' Blaze!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

You dont really want to think of your immune system as something you want "boosted". You want it "excersized". When you get a vaccine you are introducing your immune system to something you want it to kill in a controlled way.

If your immune system is "boosted" it will start attacking your body. That's what happens with auto immune disorders. They have to take meds to suppress their immune system.

During pregnancy a womans immune system will suppress itself so it's not attacking the baby. This is why pregnant women are considered high risk for things.

So when you take a vaccine you are putting enough virus in there to excite your immune system without making you sick. Or you are using a dead virus or a viral vector shot(disabled adenovirus). J&J uses a disabled adenovirus. So you immune system will recognize Corona and kill it pretty quick.

See what I'm saying? Thinking about your immune system in the right way will help some of that covid anxiety you have.

Even I get Covid anxiety because we are so bombarded with all these messages and urgency. Whether you are conscious aware "oh man this gives me anxiety" or not you can still get a good deal of anxiety from it.

I could be wrong of course, but I read a good deal of anxiety in your posts when you post about Covid. I'm not criticizing you.....its okay and normal. There is a lot of scary shit going on in the world.

Some people cope by blocking it out entirely. Some try to micromanage everything. Some go with unquestioning compliance. Others look for ways to make themselves feel more secure. I think you are the "look for ways to feel secure" sort.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

Nope, it doesnt lol.

Listen to ol' Blaze!

You are right about natural immunity but that doesnt really benefit the ones that dont survive the virus. You gotta live through it to enjoy that natural immunity lol.

High risk people really should get vaccinated. I wish it wasnt so political. It would figure if this became a democrat battle just to pit off the older Republicans so they wouldnt get protected and would die off easier. I feel like many people would rather die than do anything the other side wants.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

You dont really want to think of your immune system as something you want "boosted". You want it "excersized". When you get a vaccine you are introducing your immune system to something you want it to kill in a controlled way.

If your immune system is "boosted" it will start attacking your body. That's what happens with auto immune disorders. They have to take meds to suppress their immune system.

During pregnancy a womans immune system will suppress itself so it's not attacking the baby. This is why pregnant women are considered high risk for things.

So when you take a vaccine you are putting enough virus in there to excite your immune system without making you sick. Or you are using a dead virus or a viral vector shot(disabled adenovirus). J&J uses a disabled adenovirus. So you immune system will recognize Corona and kill it pretty quick.

See what I'm saying? Thinking about your immune system in the right way will help some of that covid anxiety you have.

Even I get Covid anxiety because we are so bombarded with all these messages and urgency. Whether you are conscious aware "oh man this gives me anxiety" or not you can still get a good deal of anxiety from it.

I could be wrong of course, but I read a good deal of anxiety in your posts when you post about Covid. I'm not criticizing you.....its okay and normal. There is a lot of scary shit going on in the world.

Some people cope by blocking it out entirely. Some try to micromanage everything. Some go with unquestioning compliance. Others look for ways to make themselves feel more secure. I think you are the "look for ways to feel secure" sort.

Well @Dove 2 more family members just tested positive today for the coronavirus. So that makes 4.

They are now in isolation.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

Nope, it doesnt lol.

Listen to ol' Blaze!

You are right about natural immunity but that doesnt really benefit the ones that dont survive the virus. You gotta live through it to enjoy that natural immunity lol.

High risk people really should get vaccinated. I wish it wasnt so political. It would figure if this became a democrat battle just to pit off the older Republicans so they wouldnt get protected and would die off easier. I feel like many people would rather die than do anything the other side wants.

The thing about high risk people, I would agree, IF it actually worked, and did no harm. The vax is killing folks though, and its not working. A friend of mine's dad was high risk, he died 2 weeks after the shot. I cant condone this shot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am fully vaccinated but would simply refuse to show any passport at any restaurant. They obviously don't want my business and a lot of other restaurants won't be rude to paying customers like that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's a restaurant in my neighbourhood that takes great pains to advertise that, while mask-wearing is obligatory when on the premises (as per provincial health mandates), the owners welcome everybody regardless of vaccination status.

The restaurant is always empty.

In other news, the city of Montreal declared a state of emergency this week and has asked the federal government for military assistance in the lockdowns. Not everybody is pleased about this, is my guess.

In my neighborhood we had a cafe/breakfast place which conspicuously stayed open, even with in door dining, all through the lockdown. The place was constantly packed where as most other places either bearly got by or didn't get by on take out.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am fully vaccinated but would simply refuse to show any passport at any restaurant. They obviously don't want my business and a lot of other restaurants won't be rude to paying customers like that.

Best not to go out to crowds or restaurants.

Covid is spreading fast at least here.
This variant seems more transmissible than the others.

4 people in my family have come down with COVID.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No way to avoid it, josephine.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is more contagious but it's symptoms are extremely mild according to all reports. Also few hospitalizations.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

Nope, it doesnt lol.

Listen to ol' Blaze!

The thing about high risk people, I would agree, IF it actually worked, and did no harm. The vax is killing folks though, and its not working. A friend of mine's dad was high risk, he died 2 weeks after the shot. I cant condone this shot.

How do you figure that you wearing a mask does not protect high risk people from the germs that spew from your mouth when you talk or laugh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

Nope, it doesnt lol.

Listen to ol' Blaze!

How do you figure that you wearing a mask does not protect high risk people from the germs that spew from your mouth when you talk or laugh?
The problem with masks is that their use doesnt stop the spread of a virus. They work pretty good for bacteria.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recently spent a week in Florida and entered stores, cafe's, Universal Orlando, and many other placed mask free and vax free. I didnt even wear a mask at The Lucky Dill or Shooters World Orlando!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Dove, did u get the JJ booster?

No, no. I was just vaccinated in August. I dont expect to need a booster.

I'll accept getting an annual shot but I'm not taking boosters every few months. I'd rather just catch it again.

You can't get it twice and despite authorities stating otherwise, they haven't been able to show any evidence towards it.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well @Dove 2 more family members just tested positive today for the coronavirus. So that makes 4.

They are now in isolation.

Were they vaxxed?

Is it omicron?

Yeah they were all vaxxed

All at least double vaxxed with Pfizer

One was triple vaxxed

A few are mild with flu like symptoms

I think 2 of them are slightly more ill than the other 2 but do not require hospitalization.

Not sure if it's omicron have to ask.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only problem where I live is that it's all digitally watermarked and they scan it too, Lokmeer.

Pretty soon it'll be a mark on the forehead or the palm, eh?

Microchip on yer forehead or yer palm like yer bible sez

mark-of-the-beast-OG.jpg

The bible isnt talking about a literal mark, Joe.

We dont do the vaccine proof thing in Michigan.

So what are they talking about @Dove?

...sure seems like it...

Revelation 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Mark of the Beast isn't any one religion or way of thinking. It's doing what you know to be wrong for the express purpose of living longer or under perceived better conditions.

We all do it in varying grades and there is an immortal scoreboard tracking every soul.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
...I forgot to get one even tho I got the shot.

So, I downloaded my record from a government website when I got home after my failed restaurant visit.

They had 2 types .... 1 for 'fully vaxxed' and 'partially vaxxed'

Maybe 2 shots gives a person more access privileges.

I guess this is the 'New Normal', eh?

Need a vaccine passport for everything ya do, everywhere ya go from now on.

Oh well.

What’s wrong with that? YOu are harming the society. Maybe your body is full of Covaids. Get the shot and enjoy premium treATment.

What’s so hard to understand? Are you amother corona denyier?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'll accept getting an annual shot but I'm not taking boosters every few months. I'd rather just catch it again.

You can't get it twice and despite authorities stating otherwise, they haven't been able to show any evidence towards it.
I thought you were full of poo poo when I first read your comment ;).. so I looked it up on the CDC webpage. You're pretty much right on. Thanks :)
From the CDC webpage.VVVVVVVVVVV
JOhwAaF.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I thought you were full of poo poo when I first read your comment ;).. so I looked it up on the CDC webpage. You're pretty much right on. Thanks :)
JOhwAaF.jpg

David McCullough laid it out in a Joe Rogan podcast....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only problem where I live is that it's all digitally watermarked and they scan it too, Lokmeer.

Pretty soon it'll be a mark on the forehead or the palm, eh?

Microchip on yer forehead or yer palm like yer bible sez

mark-of-the-beast-OG.jpg

The bible isnt talking about a literal mark, Joe.

We dont do the vaccine proof thing in Michigan.

So what are they talking about @Dove?

...sure seems like it...

Revelation 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

Hebrews called a mark on the right hand and forehead a sign of ownership. This is about something that already happened. But the mark is a Hebrew way of saying that you either belong to God or the world.

Where you mind is(forehead) and who the work of your hands (right hand) is for. It's not a literal mark on you.

I've pointed out to Christian's who believe there will be a rapture and a mark how this doesnt even make sense with the rest of scripture that people will be given a literal mark and it will condemn them. Jesus said there is only one unforgivable sin and its blaspheming the Spirit of God. Not getting some mark so you can participate in economics. God is forgiving and His grace is boundless.....all that good solid soteriology in scripture from the words of Christ Himself that say anyone who believes in Him will be redeemed......but then this isolated verse in Revelation undoes all of that? It doesnt harmonize with the rest of the bible. And that's because it's not literal mark. It's about serving the world and not God.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

You can have covid and have no symptoms. You can give it to somone else while running around thinking you are free of it. Not wearing a mask is selfish.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So, I downloaded my record from a government website when I got home after my failed restaurant visit.

Oh well.
Wow, thats pathetic. Thankfully, I've only been in one situation where I had to use my fake vax card. It worked.

you’ll be facing up to a year in prison if you get caught with that thing….

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

JOhwAaF.jpg

"Rare" does not equal "You can't get it twice," though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well.
Wow, thats pathetic. Thankfully, I've only been in one situation where I had to use my fake vax card. It worked.

I hope every single person who has one does get caught. That's disgusting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh well.

Oh wow bimbo! I had no idea! You should "REPORTED!".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Same here, Rave.

Durp durp.

KA-PAWNED!!!!

You can have covid and have no symptoms. You can give it to somone else while running around thinking you are free of it. Not wearing a mask is selfish.
That's one of the rare times I agree with you BUT the violence I've seen towards elderly people and people not wearing one in general is disgusting, libtard loons who've no idea why that person isn't wearing one... Tread with caution and tbh if you've got your mask on and use anti-bac regularly why care about anybody else? I still wear one because I've no reson not to, hence why I agree if you can you should but it's nobodies fuckin business...