Greene Don't believe in No Eeeeevilushin

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Conspiracy theory-endorsing Rep.
(R-Ga.) probably shocked no one with her latest anti-evolution declaration about science.

“I don’t believe in evolution,” the QAnon adherent told former Trump White House strategist Steve Bannon on his “Real America’s Voice” podcast this week.

“I don’t believe in that type of so-called science. I don’t believe in evolution. I believe in God,” Greene continued, gesturing with air quotes during a discussion about the potential origin of the coronavirus.

(now uh - this next fact is as frightening as any. Some years ago it was only 33%, but I blame immigration and home schooling)
believe God created humans as described in the Bible, according to a 2019 poll.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
marjorie-considered-unhinged-terrorists-leadership-outside-33731e0d59ed57a5-23ab06bda8e28139.jpg

Cue the BF Gay Men's Chorus Fag Laming Soloist Stubby in 3,2,1...and go

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
believe God created humans as described in the Bible
Literally. This is the same rough percentage as support Trump. Hense, Trump says he loves the uneducated.

Another thing I'd like to know is how, I mean HOW!..did Trump receive 47% of the vote when he only had 41% favorability, w/o massive voter fraud.

It's obvious - he didn't. Probably got maybe 60 million to Biden's 81 million legit votes.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I know is mercifully I'm not hearing what jerk Trump is on our news every hour. I probably know more about Trump than the average American, I have to boast about that. There were at least 6 great quotes of his I thought were fantastic. As I have stated before though he was a complete tool on the covid-19 pandemic. That is where he failed miserably.