Grimmy and Iggy are snitches [leaked PM inside]

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, here is one of the leaked PM's between the two snakes.

Poor Gyroscope. I feel sorry for him in a way. Why is Grimmy angry against his master?

[No PM's allowed - Moderator]

Last edited:

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
you stalled all that time to make that OMG you are the most owned little bitch i have ever met after 20years on forums.

I own yu now you peice of trash LOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
you stalled all that time to make that OMG you are the most owned little bitch i have ever met after 20years on forums.

I own yu now you peice of trash LOL

Whats your bEEF with Gyro then?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
If i had beef with Gyro he would know it, we are not all snakey fucks just you fatboy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If i had beef with Gyro he would know it, we are not all snakey fucks just you fatboy.

Oh, that is hilarious.

I know you dont have kissy bEEFS with him now.

But you hated him for quite some time.

You and pIggy are snakes anyway. Wether you have beef or not. It is still not cool "snaking" behind PMs!
Who need enemies, when you have friends like you! :LMAO2::LMAO:

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
where are te killroy and knife wielder ones? or is it going to take 3 days for yoou to post each of those.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
where are te killroy and knife wielder ones? or is it going to take 3 days for yoou to post each of those.

It is not easy like you think, you son of Filth.

You are a shit stirrer.

Why were you bitter against your pal? Gyro is quite fun sometimes. Even when he wears a fur costume and pisses on himself. I would never PM against my pals.

So, why?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
its very easy post the other two. "chop chop" dick breath.

I'll keep them on hold, for the times you are pushing my nerves too much.

Case closed. Dont mess with me anymore. You snitch.

Kissy meATs!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah you Filth. You reported to the sheriffs quick!

Think you can save your ass? Gyro and co. will know the truth, Grimmy.

I am done here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
fuck you Dilf you cum sniffer.

CRUSHED

man-crushed-turned-mush-excavator-02.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a win. Grimmy was nervous at that day. Pour filthy Grimmy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm: Your spelling and grammar make me want to cry.

Iggy, you are a depressed feminist with no man. Just you and your cats! :LMAO2::LMAO:

You look ugly and smells like AIds with your tattoos. No real alpha wants you! You get the soy boys and beta males.

Go ahead and do what you can do best! Watch LeftFlix and please: Do us a favor and wash your your snatch after a while.:ThumbsUp3:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy, you are a depressed feminist with no man. Just you and your cats! :LMAO2::LMAO:

You look ugly and smells like AIds with your tattoos. No real alpha wants you! You get the soy boys and beta males.

Go ahead and do what you can do best! Watch LeftFlix and please: Do us a favor and wash your your snatch after a while.:ThumbsUp3:
You know if you actually spent time reading some posts you probably wouldn't fail so miserably with your insults.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You know if you actually spent time reading some posts you probably wouldn't fail so miserably with your insults.

Iggy, why did you snitched ?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Because Bear snitched first...........

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you sure?

I have leaked PMs! From you and Grimmy. Where Grimmy backstabs on Gyro!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you sure?

I have leaked PMs! From you and Grimmy. Where Grimmy backstabs on Gyro!
I'm not some gullible n00b...........

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Back to popular demand! iggy and Grimmy making fun of Gyro. their leader

6iYENcQ.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No I didn’t, clear for all to see... You started on me for nothing then I said so no more selfie pms, there’s a big fucking difference but your reaction was OTT and just confirmed you did send me a picture lol... It doesn’t matter anymore though... Be happy ffs

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

No I didn’t, clear for all to see... You started on me for nothing then I said so no more selfie pms, there’s a big fucking difference but your reaction was OTT and just confirmed you did send me a picture lol... It doesn’t matter anymore though... Be happy ffs
I simply told you I didn't like you and then you brought up the PM and pic. I didn't realize that telling someone that you don't like them is "starting shit".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I simply told you I didn't like you and then you brought up the PM and pic. I didn't realize that telling someone that you don't like them is "starting shit".
Yeah, sure... Reality bending is for assholes... Just stop...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m writing to thee another massage, stop there is no “pm” and “pic” you irrelevant dick... You just can’t stay away from me yo...