Grimmy and Iggy are snitches [leaked PM inside]

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
What a win. Grimmy was nervous at that day. Pour filthy Grimmy.
:facepalm: Your spelling and grammar make me want to cry.

Iggy, you are a depressed feminist with no man. Just you and your cats! :LMAO2::LMAO:

You look ugly and smells like AIds with your tattoos. No real alpha wants you! You get the soy boys and beta males.

Go ahead and do what you can do best! Watch LeftFlix and please: Do us a favor and wash your your snatch after a while.:ThumbsUp3:
You know if you actually spent time reading some posts you probably wouldn't fail so miserably with your insults.

Iggy, why did you snitched ?
Because Bear snitched first...........
No I didn’t, clear for all to see... You started on me for nothing then I said so no more selfie pms, there’s a big fucking difference but your reaction was OTT and just confirmed you did send me a picture lol... It doesn’t matter anymore though... Be happy ffs
I simply told you I didn't like you and then you brought up the PM and pic. I didn't realize that telling someone that you don't like them is "starting shit".
Yeah, sure... Reality bending is for assholes... Just stop...
Well I suppose you're the asshole then because you started leaking info first, no amount of bullshitting can change the facts in the first few posts of this thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy, you are a depressed feminist with no man. Just you and your cats! :LMAO2::LMAO:

You look ugly and smells like AIds with your tattoos. No real alpha wants you! You get the soy boys and beta males.

Go ahead and do what you can do best! Watch LeftFlix and please: Do us a favor and wash your your snatch after a while.:ThumbsUp3:
You know if you actually spent time reading some posts you probably wouldn't fail so miserably with your insults.

No I didn’t, clear for all to see... You started on me for nothing then I said so no more selfie pms, there’s a big fucking difference but your reaction was OTT and just confirmed you did send me a picture lol... It doesn’t matter anymore though... Be happy ffs
I simply told you I didn't like you and then you brought up the PM and pic. I didn't realize that telling someone that you don't like them is "starting shit".
Well I suppose you're the asshole then because you started leaking info first, no amount of bullshitting can change the facts in the first few posts of this thread.
OMG:Wink::LOL2:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

:LOL2:wrong fucking thread to say that in. Thought it was your Tool thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

:LOL2:wrong fucking thread to say that in. Thought it was your Tool thread.
You’re obsessed with my tool ya vagina cheese wiff

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Grimmy and Gyro acting like nothings happens. Lololololo

Master and servant

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
According to many users here, Gyroscope has become a laugh riot since Grimmy cucked him!!! :D

They act all fun and good.

Liberals! You gotta laugh at them . cucks

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are Iggy and Gyro? These losers in real.

I never forget the leaked PM!!! LOL!!! Watch!!

6iYENcQ.jpg