Guess Lotusbud’s age...

How old do you reckon Lotusbud is? She refuses to tell me for some reason?!

• 1. 29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 39

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3. 49

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 4. 59

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 5. 69

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you dont agree with HollowBrain, you are a "repuke" or "con" who is a putanist conspiracy nut who burns "hippies" at the stake.

And you cant tell him otherwise.

Now see? This is why I spend time in the forest mumbling at rocks and talking to Wyrd stuff.
There's conspiracy fornicating in the open and their spawning more.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of which...I have a weed delivery coming my way in a matter of minutes. The local postman has become a friend of mine. And COVID-19 has made him a supplier of the green. Bless his soul!

images

You know, conservatives burn people at the stake here for your point of view re: the good weed.
Trumptards hate hippies !

Bold of you to assume I live anywhere that could happen. I applaud your imagination, Sir.

But I must explain I do refrain from slander and names of people I barely Know.
For if I listen with half an ear, how will my wisdom grow?

I have not seen any reports of hippy burnings as of late, but I will keep and eye open.

Everyone has their point of view. Even stupid, wilfully ignorant points of view. Which I shall respect and not call them Trumptards, or Libtards.
It's when they start insisting I join them in their fukked up paradigms of conspiracy and gender fluidity that I get pissy and break a nail.

I have noted a few, what I assume are the "progressive" posters go out of their way to antagonize the "other side". Like this post above by 18Holliday18.
I am unmoved by such troll bait.

Tsk.

If you dont agree with HollowBrain, you are a "repuke" or "con" who is a putanist conspiracy nut who burns "hippies" at the stake.

I just ignore the idiot. Holliday will always be the man that sympathised with maxis735 aka Q. He will never live that shit behaviour down. Ever.

And Q was a bigger ped than seamajor

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Speaking of which...I have a weed delivery coming my way in a matter of minutes. The local postman has become a friend of mine. And COVID-19 has made him a supplier of the green. Bless his soul!

images

You know, conservatives burn people at the stake here for your point of view re: the good weed.

Bold of you to assume I live anywhere that could happen. I applaud your imagination, Sir.

I have not seen any reports of hippy burnings as of late, but I will keep and eye open.

Everyone has their point of view. Even stupid, wilfully ignorant points of view. Which I shall respect and not call them Trumptards, or Libtards.
It's when they start insisting I join them in their fukked up paradigms of conspiracy and gender fluidity that I get pissy and break a nail.

I have noted a few, what I assume are the "progressive" posters go out of their way to antagonize the "other side". Like this post above by 18Holliday18.

Tsk.

I just ignore the idiot. Holliday will always be the man that sympathised with maxis735 aka Q. He will never live that shit behaviour down. Ever.

And Q was a bigger ped than seamajor

Hahahahaa...Seamajor just likes looking at hot chicks in bikinis. Q aka maxis735 was an internet pervert. One thing I know, was that Seamajor fucked up for not accepting my Nias invite 2 years ago. He said that the waves were too heavy for his longboard. Look at my wave...

mI9sDkm.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry
did you take me literally when I wrote "burned at the stake"
...and you being such a poet and all

More than 1/2 million imprisoned for simple possession in the US.

. and
PS: Your poetry is lacking
.you need a good whacking
Ooo Om a nobel laureate
and I doan even Knaureate

Kreig ?
where be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.
Try harder, moranz :Wink:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
.you need a good smacking
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

Yeah, Bidens crime bill and war on drugs sure caused a lot of bad bullshit.

Glad I didnt vote for that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

Hey...you fucked up! Admit that, and you can begin your reparation into the good Bastards book. What the fuck were you thinking?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

look how he writes

like the lyrics from a failed musician

• Winner
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

look how he writes

He thinks thats kewl n shit.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

Hey...you fucked up! Admit that, and you can begin your reparation into the good Bastards book. What the fuck were you thinking?

..ain't naught here but BadTards
other than me and mine.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

look how he writes

Well if he is gonna bitch about getting what he votes for/supports he may as well do it with extra stupid.

Like a side of fail with fail lol.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I just ignore the idiot. Holliday will always be the man..
Someone's got to be
I see how you 'gnorin me.

Poetry :Wink:

u need a walker 2 dance 2 that

Get one, Youdaho. :Wink:

What does that even mean...Youdaho? You weird fuck!

Read - all in an evening at theBadTardsFagtory.net

Yeah, you’re getting more boring by the minute. Why are you even here? You don’t get along with anyone, nobody likes you, why even try?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

other than me and mine.

You and your sissy cartel of fruitcake fighters?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

other than me and mine.

Well, okay - if you prefer "fruitcakes" to trolls then.
I'm here to laugh at you fruitcakes. :LMAO:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

other than me and mine.

We are all here to have a laugh...what happened to you? Great song by the way!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You need to fade away Holliday. We’ll all forget you and you won’t even be a blimp on the radar gaydar!
Why would I want to get along with BadTards?

Did you not understand my Mission Statement?

I'm here to laugh at trolls.
..it's my entertainment.
A mission statement is a company-driven incentive to attract business and potential investment. You do fuck all of that nature here. You can’t even give the forum a token monetary gesture. You’re a fucking failure and a waste of space. Piss off...I won’t waste intellectual speech on you.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

other than me and mine.

You and BadTardFagtory can trust me when I say
I'm laughing at you all of the time.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

images

Tsk.

.Oh I am so sorry

. and
Ooo Om a nobel laureate

Kreig ?
were be the Intrigue ?

ain't none.

other than me and mine.

You and BadTardFagtory can trust me when I say
I'm laughing at you all of the time.

Why are you even here? I’m a Greeny anyway, neither left nor right.