SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CANADIAN POLITICIAN HANDING OUT HARD DRUGS IN CHINKCOUVER

7j4iXw0.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ha, I think Sweden did something like this or maybe still does.

It's a bad idea because it can potentially lead to people dabbling with the stuff and getting hooked.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's a bad idea because it can potentially lead to people dabbling with the stuff and getting hooked.

I know someone who smoked a little bit of heroin for only two piss samples and he now sells his Subutex (Buprenorphine) prescription tablets for £30 a pop to anyone that wants/needs them, £30 a day for nothing isn't too bad... I told him he was mad going near that shit but maybe it's me that missed a trick lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow.

So help remove the fear that drives people to get help.

Aid in the fresh addictions of people who will now try it because they government is handing it out.

"Helping" people by helping them just stay alive as the living dead.

This is fucking stupid.....and probably malicious.

Women have no sex based rights and are getting raped in prison and the government is now taking advantage of addicts and contributing to addiction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know someone who smoked a little bit of heroin for only two piss samples and he now sells his Subutex (Buprenorphine) prescription tablets for £30 a pop to anyone that wants/needs them, £30 a day for nothing isn't too bad... I told him he was mad going near that shit but maybe it's me that missed a trick lol

No.....stay away from it. And Suboxone is awful too.

It's just a way to take advantage of addicts by keeping them hooked....only giving money to pharmaceutical companies instead of dealers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know a few smack heads, some you can tell they're bang at it, but others you wouldn't have a clue.

It's like with anything though, the more you have it, the more you'll need in future, due to building up a tolerance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know a few smack heads, some you can tell they're bang at it, but others you wouldn't have a clue.

It's like with anything though, the more you have it, the more you'll need in future, due to building up a tolerance.

It depends how far into their addiction and how deep in it they are.

For a few years absolutely no one knew I was addicted. But eventually it got so bad it was obvious. Even text convos I was having made it obvious....I was like a completely different person.

Thank God the government wasnt giving me free dope... I probably would have died with that level of enabling.

The only way many addicts get help is when they teach the end of their ability to go through everything you need to to get the drug.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This has to do with fentanyl, junkies have been dropping like flies ..

They are trying to work on a model like Spain where if you decriminilize all drugs itll kill the black market and assure quality, running the bunk outta Vancouver

In the face of a growing number of deaths and cases of HIV linked to drug abuse, the Portuguese government in 2001 tried a new tack to get a handle on the problem—it decriminalized the use and possession of heroin, cocaine, marijuana, LSD and other illicit street drugs

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't really know any but I met a lot in where I was, their arms and legs are all swollen and their faces drawn in it's awful shit that I'd never go near, co-codamol is my limit lol

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No.....stay away from it. And Suboxone is awful too.

It's just a way to take advantage of addicts by keeping them hooked....only giving money to pharmaceutical companies instead of dealers.
Yeah they sniff that shit, I could've got it in prison but I refused fuck that lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this a common sense approach or just bonkers?

...yes, it does a little bit strange.

Giving out free drugs to addicts.
Even if they give them the drugs, they should be forced to register as addicts, go to a clinic to get them.

I live a couple of miles away from that area.
Main & Hastings - the poorest zip/postal code in Canada.

Here's a link courtesy of google for you to explore the streets and back alleys there:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You might even see the odd addict shooting up in that Virtual Tour.

I've seen them doing it in the alleys.

It's a rough area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this a common sense approach or just bonkers?

...yes, it does a little bit strange.

Giving out free drugs to addicts.
Even if they give them the drugs, they should be forced to register as addicts, go to a clinic to get them.

I live a couple of miles away from that area.
Main & Hastings - the poorest zip/postal code in Canada.

Here's a link courtesy of google for you to explore the streets and back alleys there:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You might even see the odd addict shooting up in that Virtual Tour.

I've seen them doing it in the alleys.

It's a rough area.
Holy shit yeah there was a few looking up to no good in the alleys lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't really know any but I met a lot in where I was, their arms and legs are all swollen and their faces drawn in it's awful shit that I'd never go near, co-codamol is my limit lol

Yeah they're full blown ones, when they start injecting it's usually the beginning of the end. There's so many I've seen over the years who have ended up in a wheelchair due to injecting so much that it's killed their veins and they've ended up getting their leg amputated.

Some just smoke it, but even that is asking for trouble and if they get the taste it's easy to turn into a full blown junkie.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

For a few years absolutely no one knew I was addicted. But eventually it got so bad it was obvious. Even text convos I was having made it obvious....I was like a completely different person.

Thank God the government wasnt giving me free dope... I probably would have died with that level of enabling.

The only way many addicts get help is when they teach the end of their ability to go through everything you need to to get the drug.

I'm so glad that you beat the addiction, the vast majority don't.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah they're full blown ones, when they start injecting it's usually the beginning of the end. There's so many I've seen over the years who have ended up in a wheelchair due to injecting so much that it's killed their veins and they've ended up getting their leg amputated.

Some just smoke it, but even that is asking for trouble and if they get the taste it's easy to turn into a full blown junkie.
Indeed, it's a one way trip to despair then eventually the morgue...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I remember seeing about Philip Seymour Hoffman(?) during my active addiction. And I seriously saw that he had been clean for what... 23 years only to die on a relapse. It made think it wasnt worth it to bother trying.

Now I just think of him to keep myself from ever being too arrogant in my recovery.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I remember seeing about Philip Seymour Hoffman(?) during my active addiction. And I seriously saw that he had been clean for what... 23 years only to die on a relapse. It made think it wasnt worth it to bother trying.

Now I just think of him to keep myself from ever being too arrogant in my recovery.

It's crazy how big pharma in the US dishes out dangerous opiate based meds like sweets.

End up taking painkillers for a minor injury and end up with a full blown opiate habit..... fuck that!