Happy birthday, a day late

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
AOC and her abuelitas and her tias are laughing all the way to the bank. She's a master of self promotion and counter-flame, and there's probalby no one posting here who wouldn't get tossed out of her bar before the second drink was served.

She's gonna have ever so much more traction in DC than theDonald coiuld even wet dream about.

Which is exactly my point.

As I said, shes in it for herself and doesnt care at all about the people. Shes a selfish establishment elitest who stomps on regular Americans.

Which I guess is amusing or fun if you are financially secure enough to not be personally impacted too badly by a crashing economy and cold civil war. It's the people that are harmed by this.

Imagine if we had genuine people in there to represent thier districts and cared enough to work with others who were also representing thier districts. We might actually accomplish things that make life better for regular Americans.

As it turns out, "love" doesnt actually trump hate. Today, hate is fun and admirable.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Don't you think it's rather jejune to blame "inflation" for the price of any commodity when there's a fucking pandemic that has disrupted the market's dependence on trucking and availability of key ingredients? Fuck all, those factors have more to do with the "inflation" than any individual congresswoman or man can personally deal with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Don't you think it's rather jejune to blame "inflation" for the price of any commodity when there's a fucking pandemic that has disrupted the market's dependence on trucking and availability of key ingredients? Fuck all, those factors have more to do with the "inflation" than any individual congresswoman or man can personally deal with.

That tweet wasnt blaming AOC for all the inflation.

That tweet is showing how little she cares about the people and how shes more than happy to go Met Galaing and doing all this other shit while the people she claims to fight for struggle to even afford baby formula.

Her job really isnt supposed to be to sit there and be cute and inflammatory. Anyone can do that. Maybe she should let her seat go to someone who isnt a basic RL troll who is interested in helping people.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

That tweet wasnt blaming AOC for all the inflation.

That tweet is showing how little she cares about the people and how shes more than happy to go Met Galaing and doing all this other shit while the people she claims to fight for struggle to even afford baby formula.

Her job really isnt supposed to be to sit there and be cute and inflammatory. Anyone can do that. Maybe she should let her seat go to someone who isnt a basic RL troll who is interested in helping people.

"That tweet" DID raise the subject of "the economy" in an intentionally misleading way and attempted to blame her for "the economy. More importantly, that tweet is an Oerdin effort to jack the thread into an ECONOMY channel, and as the OP his offer is mine to accept or reject. You don't get a right of first refusal on my thread based on what YOUR biases are.

As for what she actually does for her constituents, how about we compare her to some random other Member of Congress, Dove? Let's just take Devin Nunes. How about you show us what HE's done for HIS constituents?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AOC and her abuelitas and her tias are laughing all the way to the bank. She's a master of self promotion and counter-flame, and there's probalby no one posting here who wouldn't get tossed out of her bar before the second drink was served.

She's gonna have ever so much more traction in DC than theDonald coiuld even wet dream about.

This is very true, but it's not because she stayed true to the values she espoused when she first ran.

I am extremely disappointed in her. She is a run-of-the-mill Dem in her voting record. She just talks a good talk. Doesn't walk the walk at all.