Philosopher King
Site Supporter
:Awesomeness: :Awesomeness: :Awesomeness: :Awesomeness: :Awesomeness:

220px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg

:KMA::KMA::KMA::KMA::KMA:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has AOC ever DONE anything that would suggest she gives any single shit about any of us?

A mob could burn our houses down and she would defend the mob.

Why even think of someones birthday that would destroy your life and congratulate themselves and call you a right wing extremist if you were upset about it? She would have your socail security taxed before caring about your birthday.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Has AOC ever DONE anything that would suggest she gives any single shit about any of us?

Why even think of someones birthday that would destroy your life and congratulate themselves and call you a right wing extremist if you were upset about it? She would have your socail security taxed before caring about your birthday.
Some folks think she's kind of hot. Peaches did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh.

I guess that's it then.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Oh.

I guess that's it then.
Some men like crazy, what can I say?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Selling out" implies she was once NOT out for herself. This is wrong.

She didnt sell out. Shes doing exactly what she got there to do. Many pulled her number a long time ago. Same with Sanders.

None of you will recognize the game being played because it would require you to hate the people less. JS.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

She raised over 4 million dollars for Texas during their deep freeze last year. While Ted Cruz ran off to Cancun.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She raised over 4 million dollars for Texas during their deep freeze last year. While Ted Cruz ran off to Cancun.
OMG! Thats like $0.13 for every man woman an child in Texas! The Republic is saved! Huzzah!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG! Thats like $0.13 for every man woman an child in Texas! The Republic is saved! Huzzah!!!!!
Show me one Trumptard that did as much to help Texans during that crisis, or stfu.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Show me one Trumptard that did as much to help Texans during that crisis, or stfu.
"You too could feed a starving Texan on as little as $0.13/year"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Peaches thought a 12 year old girl was fap worthy as well.

the twisted monster fuck

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you think she sucks as much cock as you do tho?

serious question.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Guess @Dove wasnt paying attention at the time, or maybe she has a short memory.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And left her abuela in a hovel?

Awesome. So she raised 4mil for TX. For political theater.

Has she done anything else? Cuz her district could have done that without her if they wanted to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Guess @Dove wasnt paying attention at the time, or maybe she has a short memory.

K so.....her districts biggest passion is TX. That's what she was elected to do ......bust ass for TX.

So Bare AOC Minimum gets brownie points for.....raising money for TX.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

K so.....her districts biggest passion is TX. That's what she was elected to do ......bust ass for TX.

you are one sick fuck, call your sponsor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you are one sick fuck, call your sponsor.

I am a sponsor.

What was sick about what I said? She was elected to fund raise for TX? For political reasons?

What has she DONE that her base wants her to do?

Nothing. Shes done nothing, Admin.

Dont get mad at the messanger... ffs. You are the sick fuck that doesnt care a girl was anally raped and her father is the one being attacked. That is sick AF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I give Texas $13, does that make me a wealthy donor?

I cant get one thing this woman has done for her voters or her district.

But yet since she did some political theater and raised money for TX just for the purpose of degrading Ted Cruz that's supposed to prove something?

Why isnt she raising money for the communities destroyed by riots? BLM made millions and none of that went to communities destroyed by riots THEY incited.

Conservatives do stuff like this all the time and they shit on it. But AOC, a chronic liar who has done nothing for her voters, should be glorified for that? It wasnt for the people. It was for HER. It was done for selfish, political reasons.

Which is why she refused the 100k conservatives raised for her abuela's house and called that an "attack".

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
AOC and her abuelitas and her tias are laughing all the way to the bank. She's a master of self promotion and counter-flame, and there's probalby no one posting here who wouldn't get tossed out of her bar before the second drink was served.

She's gonna have ever so much more traction in DC than theDonald coiuld even wet dream about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AOC and her abuelitas and her tias are laughing all the way to the bank. She's a master of self promotion and counter-flame, and there's probalby no one posting here who wouldn't get tossed out of her bar before the second drink was served.

She's gonna have ever so much more traction in DC than theDonald coiuld even wet dream about.

That's exactly what I don't like about her. AOC is all about AOC. The rest is performance art.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's exactly what I don't like about her. AOC is all about AOC. The rest is performance art.
Can I even convert you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can I even convert you?

To what, my dear?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You already look like miss Piggy so let's run with that - - - - -