Hard to Believe Some People Still Buy into This Sort of Thing

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
But yes - there are those who still believe the 'lecshun wuz stole.
..and that the Deep State eats babies on Pizza
Sandy Hook was a hoax
and Jewish Space Lazers started the CA wildfires.

Yup - and we have them right here at the BadTardFactory.

Can't wait to see Drooliani swing for what he's done.

lection-fraud liars are scrambling to avoid lawsuits, but they can't retract the damage they've done

Anthony L. Fisher
Updated Wed, February 3, 2021, 11:10 AM

The mass delusion that rampant election fraud cost Donald Trump the 2020 election isn't an overnight phenomenon.
It required the steady hum of repetition for it to become ingrained in the minds of Trump supporters.
Whether it was from a meme on Facebook or a conservative news network or a right-wing conspiracy blog, the deluge of lies stuck in the brains of millions.
Some of those consumed by these lies stormed the Capitol; many more say they
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But now the voting-technology companies that have been slandered, libeled, and had their business' reputations effectively destroyed as a result of these election-fraud lies are fighting back with billion-dollar lawsuits and hints of more to come.
As a result, the retractions from the Trump-media ecosphere are coming fast and furious.
Just Tuesday,
when he started ranting about Dominion voting machines. One of the hosts then read a prepared statement asserting that Newsmax had seen no evidence of voting-machine fraud and that the election was fair, legal, and over.
But no matter how much they'd like to convince opposition lawyers that they've corrected the record, the Trumpist liars can never retract the damage they've done.
Lies and retractions
Much as Trump
throughout
with caveats like "I've been hearing" and "people are saying," the 45th president's lawyers and media allies
disingenuously presented as "just asking questions."
Of the many conspiracy theories floated as evidence that Trump's election defeat was fraudulent - even in voting districts where down-ballot Republicans exceeded expectations and won - is a lie about nefarious voting machines undercounting Trump votes (but only Trump votes). In particular, the companies Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems were made the boogeymen of this grand fake conspiracy.
By various turns, these anti-Trump machines were part of a plot originating with China or George Soros or the late Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez - it doesn't matter which to the hardcore Trumpist. They just know something is amiss, because their social media and cable TV echo chambers reinforce the delusion.
Read more:

And while the
by
got Fox News to
debunking misinformation spread by its network's own hosts, the lies haven't been surgically removed from millions of people's brains. The seeds were planted, and the lie outlives the liar's message.
The Trumpist network
also responded to the legal threat by issuing a "clarification" of its earlier conspiracy-theory-peddling, acknowledging: "No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election."
Dominion Voting Systems has come out swinging, too.
As a result, the Trump-sycophantic OAN
alleging fraud by Dominion.
And the conservative website American Thinker - popular on Facebook as a kind of "intellectual" depository for Trumpist conspiracy theories - wrote several stories about Dominion.
But then the lawyers persuaded the site to retract. And boy,
In a January 15 statement,
acknowledged its stories relied on "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories."
"These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact," it said, adding: "It was wrong for us to publish these false statements."
But Dominion's
is directed at the Trump-allied lawyers
and
, both of whom have been served with suits seeking $1.3 billion in damages for the myriad lies they told about election fraud that never took place and for which they never provided evidence.
The First Amendment lawyer Floyd Abrams has argued that both Dominion and Smartmatic have presented good cases to back up their defamation claims. "The repeated accusations against both companies are plainly defamatory and surely have done enormous reputational and financial harm to both," Abrams told
Dominion CEO
said: "Because Giuliani and others incessantly repeated the false claims about my company on a range of media platforms, some of our own family and friends are among the Americans who were duped."
That last part hits hard.
We all have "family and friends" who still believe some of what came across their Facebook feeds, even after the retractions.
A recent
poll found that less than a third of Republican voters surveyed thought the 2020 election was "free and fair."
The retractions will never be able to undo the damage the liars have done.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Let's start a collection to get Holiday a new plastic life partner

maybe even one with a voice box

He's obviously very very lonely ever since the other one died in a curling iron accident.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sorry seamajor, I don't think we've reached a point in liberal wokeness where a blow up doll resembling a child is available for purchase.

But if I could interest you in some tweezers and belly button lint we may be able to make your wildest fantasies come true without the need for you to rape any children

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry seamajor, I don't think we've reached a point in liberal wokeness where a blow up doll resembling a child is available for purchase.

But if I could interest you in some tweezers and belly button lint we may be able to make your wildest fantasies come true without the need for you to rape any children

They actually do have those.

Sadly. Child sex dolls. Its revolting.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I always find it remarkable that people who are revolted by something have such extensive knowledge of the subject, and catalogues of pictures and vids of the deviant behavior.
.. I suppose it's because they have to study in depth the phenomena in order to full understand the evil they are up against.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I always find it remarkable that people who are revolted by something have such extensive knowledge of the subject, and catalogues of pictures and vids of the deviant behavior.
.. I suppose it's because they have to study in depth the phenomena in order to full understand the evil they are up against.

I happen to know a lot about this because I help hunt pedophile predators on the internet.

I also have done a lot of anti trafficking outreach with a few outreaches in my state.

So yeah....I know stuff like this.

I'm sure child rape and trafficking is just a concept to you though, and not a thing that happens to real people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I happen to know a lot about this because I help hunt pedophile predators on the internet.

I also have done a lot of anti trafficking outreach with a few outreaches in my state.

I Know right?

Imagine police officers knowing where drugs are being sold in their city and knowing who the longstanding dealers are

surely they have to be in on it.

See what I mean about holiday being a completely useless fucktard with zero value to humanity?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I Know right?

Imagine police officers knowing where drugs are being sold in their city and knowing who the longstanding dealers are

See what I mean about holiday being a completely useless fucktard with zero value to humanity?

Nothing is "real" to him.

He has a life of priviledge. Most on the left do.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You know another thing
people who are known to lie and invent FACTS! , and who been caught at it repeatedly aren't believable no matter what they say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I Know right?

THat fucktard privileged? pfft.. he lives under someones floor boards.

FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know another thing
people who are known to lie and invent FACTS! , and who been caught at it repeatedly aren't believable no matter what they say.

Yet you still do it, every single day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I Know right?

THat fucktard privileged? pfft.. he lives under someones floor boards.

FACT

He is clueless. Believe me, he isnt struggling.

He is fat and happy enough to think it's all a game.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I Know right?

So, Bigly - you must be involved in the global fight to eradicate sex dolls and homosexuality.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Living proof of fooled failure.

I'm sure child rape and trafficking is just a concept to you though, and not a thing that happens to real people.

I doubt it won’t be too much longer until the Pedophile squad raids Stubby mobile home.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know another thing
How cute, Holidoofus is trying to copy cat what dovey and I are doing to him

only, he has no one that wishes to talk to him so he has to quote himself :ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I Know right?

So, Bigly - you must be involved in the global fight to eradicate sex dolls and homosexuality.

Um... learn to read, fucktard

Let's start a collection to get Holiday a new plastic life partner

maybe even one with a voice box

He's obviously very very lonely ever since the other one died in a curling iron accident.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever try growth hormones Stubby. I think you’d enjoy life if you were 5’2”

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
You know - I might have heard that Alex Jones' theory is that it was the Mossad beaming those Jewish Space Lazers at the Dominion ballot machines that flipped all of the Trump votes to Biden.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know - I might have heard that Alex Jones' theory is that it was the Mossad beaming those Jewish Space Lazers at the Dominion ballot machines that flipped all of the Trump votes to Biden.

you know - I might have heard if you don't leave milk and cookies for Santa clause by the fireplace you don't receive any gifts

Now that that's out of the way; go drown yourself in a bucket of turpentine you silly old geezer

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

you know - I might have heard if you don't leave milk and cookies for Santa clause by the fireplace you don't receive any gifts

Now that that's out of the way; go drown yourself in a bucket of turpentine you silly old geezer
You should be embarrassed for believing that the 'lecshun was stole,
but I know you aren't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except dirty elections are not part of a conspiracy theory and the software did switch votes in Antrium MI.

Even your precious democrat politicains were raising concerns about this software. Just last year.

And Sanders was cheated twice during primaries.

But because it's the Carrot Caligula who said something, you guys are trained to suddenly go the other way.

I cant blame you, though. It must suck to see your heros destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs, push millions into poverty and send us back to wars. You defend those who serve ogilarchs.

And you are clinging to garbage trying to distract from how gullible and malleable you are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

but I know you aren't.
You should be embarrassed that your parents were first cousins & the fact that you're were so ugly as a child your mom had to feed you with a 3point jump shot.

Now fuck off back into your hole, clown. you're no match when it comes to wit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but I know you aren't.

You should be embarrassed for flip flopping and denying the election system is fucked and untrustworthy. Even when honest people on your own side have been saying it for years.

Sell out.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

but I know you aren't.
You should be embarrassed that your parents were first cousins & the fact that you're were so ugly as a child your mom had to feed you with a 3point jump shot.

So no denials - you do believe that the Jewish Lazers stole the 'lecshun.
Really sad, Bigly - only total retards believe the 'lection was stole.

You should go look at some gay porn - How else to save the world from depraved homos?
It's okay - we know you are part of Trump's task force on the eradication of deviant sexual behavior
so it's okay for you to examine the phenomena closely.
Run along now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

but I know you aren't.

So no denials - you do believe that the Jewish Lazers stole the 'lecshun.
Really sad, Bigly - only total retards believe the 'lection was stole.

You should go look at some gay porn - How else to say the world from depraved homos?
It's okay - we know you are part of Trump's task force on the eradication of deviant sexual behavior
so it's okay for you to examine the phenomena closely.
Run along now.
wait... did ^^^ This tard just imply that he sleeps with blow up dolls?

I think he did

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if Stubby is really such a tough guy in person? 5’3” and sedentary? I I bet Mickey Mouse would beat the dwarf to death. What a way to live little guy

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I wonder if Stubby is really such a tough guy in person? 5’3” and sedentary? I I bet Mickey Mouse would beat the dwarf to death. What a way to live little guy
He's a total pussy - I challenged him to a game of basketball and he made a mountain of excuses to cover how scared he was of the very thought.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's a total pussy - I challenged him to a game of basketball and he made a mountain of excuses to cover how scared he was of the very thought.

Yeah. Just like the palace he lives in.