https://thewoolworthtower.com/penthouse-intro
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 14, 2022 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 14, 2022 #2 If you like to pay outrageous taxes and get sucker punched, I guess.
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,825 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Sep 14, 2022 #3 RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© said: If you like to pay outrageous taxes and get sucker punched, I guess. Click to expand... If you could afford that place, you could afford a Marine Corp Rifle Squad to follow you around.
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© said: If you like to pay outrageous taxes and get sucker punched, I guess. Click to expand... If you could afford that place, you could afford a Marine Corp Rifle Squad to follow you around.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Sep 14, 2022 #4 Admin. said: If you could afford that place, you could afford a Marine Corp Rifle Squad to follow you around. Click to expand... Either that or be one of those "Defund the police" people who go around spending taxpayer's money on private security.
Admin. said: If you could afford that place, you could afford a Marine Corp Rifle Squad to follow you around. Click to expand... Either that or be one of those "Defund the police" people who go around spending taxpayer's money on private security.