Has Biggie Smiles received too many compliments from Dove?

OP
OP
Mother Knows

Mother Knows

.:je veux du taco Belle:.
Goose said said:
Honk! ... Honk! Honk! ... Hissssss! Hissss!

Did the Goose just say that she's in Michigan? Well, that certainly does explain a whole lot.

Michigan is the toxic waste dump of the USA. I can't think of a more environmentally ravaged state in the union. The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
of
and
that have
over the past few decades is a sad testament to the blithering incompetence of its citizenry. Not only is Michigan an ecological disaster site, it is an economic one as well. In 2013, Detroit became the largest city in the US to file for bankruptcy. In short, Michigan is a sad, sorry state filled with sad and sorry people who will all likely die of some horrible variety of cancer.

However, when you're surrounded by down-and-out people who's loved ones are covered in painful sores due to concentrated battery acid in the drinking water, I suppose paying them empty compliments is a tragic sort of courage.

--

Dove, I pity you. Here's a lame joke I came up with that I hope will make you forget your sorry lot in life, if only for a brief moment:

What does an angry Goose in Michigan call her husband....

A Michi-Gander!

:Awesomeness:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did the Goose just say that she's in Michigan? Well, that certainly does explain a whole lot.

Michigan is the toxic waste dump of the USA. I can't think of a more environmentally ravaged state in the union. The
of
and
that have
over the past few decades is a sad testament to the blithering incompetence of its citizenry. Not only is Michigan an ecological disaster site, it is an economic one as well. In 2013, Detroit became the largest city in the US to file for bankruptcy. In short, Michigan is a sad, sorry state filled with sad and sorry people who will all likely die of some horrible variety of cancer.

However, when you're surrounded by down-and-out people who's loved ones are covered in painful sores due to concentrated battery acid in the drinking water, I suppose paying them empty compliments is a tragic sort of courage.

--

Dove, I pity you. Here's a lame joke I came up with that I hope will make you forget your sorry lot in life, if only for a brief moment:

What does an angry Goose in Michigan call her husband....

A Michi-Gander!

:Awesomeness:

Well, that's mostly just the metro area and the Grand Rapids area. And sadly they are the ones who decide all our elections.

You can tell by everything you just listed what party has been running the show for decades here. I know I vote for better. When your ilk get ahold of things they DO turn to shit. At least we dont have street shitting and homeless tent cities....so there are sparks of revival going on down in the D.

Good thing these issues are concentrated to a chunk of this beautiful state that has country and waterfalls and lakes and rivers and islands and dunes and all kinds of beautiful nature.

We really do have everything here ♡

How funny that this thread took a funner more light turn and the bitter alt showed up to accuse others of being angry and "hissing".....lulz. PROjection. :D

And the whole trigger was a thread about complimenting people and spreading kindness.....hahahaha. Does not surprise me that would piss off a cluster b crew member lol

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think that's Murd.

The only person I know that adds links to words in there posts was V-Agent.And if it was V then the posts would be 5000 words longer.Fucked if I know who that is.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And the whole trigger was a thread about complimenting people and spreading kindness.....hahahaha. Does not surprise me that would piss off a cluster b crew member lol

I wanted to give it the benefit of a doubt and tried to view its Profile to see if *any* of its 6 poasts so far were about anything except hating on you but what's this? The sock restricts who can see its full profile?

I guess that's one way to answer the question: is it even worth seeing this shit?

**PLONK**

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't think that's Murd.

The only person I know that add links to words in there posts was V-Agent.And if it was V then the posts would be 5000 words longer.Fucked if I know who that is.

Its definately one of my fans lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wanted to give it the benefit of a doubt and tried to view its Profile to see if *any* of its 6 poasts so far were about anything except hating on you but what's this? The sock restricts who can see its full profile?

I guess that's one way to answer the question: is it even worth seeing this shit?

**PLONK**
We laughed for months at Pig claiming she was lily because it says so in her profile.

Wonder if we’ll get as much mileage out of this gimp?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
mydc1cP.jpg

No One

Factory Bastard

**PLONK**
Restricted profile is a hard ignore for me. It is like when teh lib media uses anonymous sources in their fake news.