Have You Ever Cried When A Celebrity Had kicked The Bucket?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have teared up. Steve Irwins death made me cry

Peter Steele. David Bowie. Prince. Leonard Cohen. I was really sad when Dime Bag Darrell was shot by a psycho while onstage. Lemmy (Motorhead)

It's just sad when really good artists pass away.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We see these singers, actors and actresses and they feel like family so we really feel it when they go. And in a way, they are family.

DDT

Factory Bastard
We see these singers, actors and actresses and they feel like family so we really feel it when they go. And in a way, they are family.
They're not though. They're actors... Performers. You don't know them, and they don't know you. People blur this line.

Case in point: Leo Fitzpatrick from the 1995 movie 'Kids' played such an undesirable character that people would phone the skate shop that he worked at and give him death threats. They thought his character was real. The dude was a teenager at the time, and had to remind death threat callers that he was acting a role that he was paid to perform.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I disagree BECAUSE they are people FIRST before their celebrity. And you cannot stop cranks and stalkers. Cranks and stalkers still target regular people to.

I treat every celeb I meet like they are a relative, with kindness and respect.... that is what any normal person should do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was a little teary when Dolores O’Riordan died…

images

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
I got to meet Elizabeth Montgomery when I was 14. Beautiful doesn't come close to describing her. She was busy, but she took a few minutes to speak with me and for those few minutes, she made me feel like I was the only person in her world. That is a rare quality.

I fell totally in love with her that day, and I don't mind admitting that I cried when she died much too young.
elizabeth-montgomery-9542171-1-402.jpg

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
No but there were a couple people I grew up watching in movies as a kid and when they died it made me feel old. Pissed me off more than it should have.