Have you ever seen an albino Jew…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wow. A whole thread for anti-semitism. Very Christian. SMH.

I will never understand this kind of bigotry.

You’re right, Lotus.

Aren't you the one that started this thread?

Yes. I’ve been reading the book of James this morning and realized that I’m sinning by talking that way.

Holy fuck. Give it a rest. You're on a free speech forum and having your fun. It's not like God was watching you sin and gave you Covid. God knows that you have a good heart, that's all that matters. Plus, Blandscape of all people can take it and is most likely not offended.

Relax. It's only a sin if you truly mean it in your soul. You having e-sex with Sum Cun't is the "sin" you really need to ask for forgiveness for. Lucky for us God is merciful and full of grace. God still loves you even if you do still think Aaron Hernandez was straight.

Pretty sure it's a sin to cross-dress, just a FYI.

Look. What you do on your own time is between you and Hitler.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You’re right, Lotus.

Yes. I’ve been reading the book of James this morning and realized that I’m sinning by talking that way.

Holy fuck. Give it a rest. You're on a free speech forum and having your fun. It's not like God was watching you sin and gave you Covid. God knows that you have a good heart, that's all that matters. Plus, Blandscape of all people can take it and is most likely not offended.

Relax. It's only a sin if you truly mean it in your soul. You having e-sex with Sum Cun't is the "sin" you really need to ask for forgiveness for. Lucky for us God is merciful and full of grace. God still loves you even if you do still think Aaron Hernandez was straight.

Thanks Flynn. You’re absolutely right.

I’ll be myself as soon as I get outta this self-induced funk.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You’re right, Lotus.

Come on, you're funny when you're feisty....

Don't let the butthurt brigade drag you down with teh guilt tripzzz.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re right, Lotus.

Come on, you're funny when you're feisty....

Don't let the butthurt brigade drag you down with teh guilt tripzzz.

Flea must have looked at your avatar more than once. Poor thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re right, Lotus.

It is not good hearted to talk this way about people. It's really not. What do you get out of it? How do you become a better person this way?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You’re right, Lotus.

The Bible says it’s okay to hate liberals

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re right, Lotus.

It is not good hearted to talk this way about people. It's really not. What do you get out of it? How do you become a better person this way?

Hi. Mother Teresa.

Are you going to shave your head and live a life of piety? I seem to remember you having a "gnashing of teeth" at one point.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re right, Lotus.

The Bible says it’s okay to hate liberals

And...yes..."The bible" is...taller than you.

That never gets old!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re right, Lotus.

Hi. Mother Teresa.

Are you going to shabe your head and live a life of piety? I seem to remember you having a "gnashing of teeth" at one point.
my goodness, u flail at everyone

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re right, Lotus.

Hi. Mother Teresa.

Are you going to shave your head and live a life of piety? I seem to remember you having a "gnashing of teeth" at one point.

Oh. For crying out loud, Raven 2.0 just arrived. What the fuck do you want?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus. Put a sock in it.

In your mouth? You're going to have to do that yourself, Flynn, sweetie. I can't reach you from here.

Yes. Lotus. That's what I mean't. I'm glad you picked up on that. I'm sure I sound like a person who wants a "sock" in their mouth.

How goes being the only online martyr?

Not sure how any of that makes me a martyr. How goes being the unhappiest troll in the trolliverse?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lotus. Put a sock in it.

In your mouth? You're going to have to do that yourself, Flynn, sweetie. I can't reach you from here.

Yes. Lotus. That's what I mean't. I'm glad you picked up on that. I'm sure I sound like a person who wants a "sock" in their mouth.

Not sure how any of that makes me a martyr. How goes being the unhappiest troll in the trolliverse?

That's like saying you're not the most uptight poster here in Meltdown.

Oh. Stop, Lotus. You know you'd throw yourself on a cross to save all the sinners here, while letting Breakfall look up your dress.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus. Put a sock in it.

That's like saying you're not most uptight poster here in Meltdown.

Oh. Stop, Lotus. You know you'd throw yourself on a cross to save all the sinners here.

What's my definition of a sinner, Unhappy Troll?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re right, Lotus.

Hi. Mother Teresa.

lol she must have got under your skin but good

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lotus. Put a sock in it.

That's like saying you're not most uptight poster here in Meltdown.

Oh. Stop, Lotus. You know you'd throw yourself on a cross to save all the sinners here.

What's my definition of a sinner, Unhappy Troll?
Lotus The Saint said:
It is not good hearted to talk this way about people. It's really not. What do you get out of it? How do you become a better person this way

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You’re right, Lotus.

Hi. Mother Teresa.

Are you still here?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You’re right, Lotus.

Hi. Mother Teresa.

Are you still here?
yes, GO!