He dumped his last child support payment in pennies

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would have pretended that it never happened and let this dipshit prove he paid me…. but that’s just me.
Yep. I’d have gotten another 8k out of the deal

You are OWED child support. But in the same boat with that as I am lol.

It's so ridiculous you cant even care about it lol.
Yeah. I think she’s up to about 125k in arrears at this point. Lol

Bahahahaha!!!

What a joke. She wont go to jail or get wages/taxes garnished like a man would though. My ex chucks 30 at it every so often to stay out of jail lmao

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would have pretended that it never happened and let this dipshit prove he paid me…. but that’s just me.
Yep. I’d have gotten another 8k out of the deal

You are OWED child support. But in the same boat with that as I am lol.

It's so ridiculous you cant even care about it lol.
Yeah. I think she’s up to about 125k in arrears at this point. Lol

Bahahahaha!!!

What a joke. She wont go to jail or get wages/taxes garnished like a man would though. My ex chucks 30 at it every so often to stay out of jail lmao
Nope. Cause they’ll just see me as the well off villain in that scenario

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy dumping pennies on this lawn out of pure spite......what does that say to his daughter? It tells her that he is resentful of her existence. That's a scar she has now. If he felt his required contributions were unfair or he was frustrated to that level.....there are many things he could have done or ways he could have dealt with it besides making huge scene that ONLY communicates to his daughter that shes worthless to him. A cross to carry.

While what you say about the man is true, I don't think much of his es-wife/girlfriend either.

If she can afford to throw away an $800 support payment, I don't think she's was that hard up.

sorry Dovey, but that's the impression that woman gives me.

Instead of throwing away the money to a charity as a way of illustrating 'spousal abuse', I think a much better way would have been to to use that money would have been for the mother to use to buy something for her daughte r in the form of pennies, such as a graduation dress for her prom or supplies for college given that she is graduating this year. Then recorded it on YouTube or Twitter for the world to see.

So, that would have driven home the message to him and the public that she really needed the money, and it was entirely for the daughter's benefit and yes, the EX was truly being a jerk.

Then the whole world would truly turn against the Guy.

So yes, while the guy is a jerk, I have this sense that she comes across as somewhat self-entitled herself.

I think the guy is a jerk and that she'd had her fill after years of his shit. One "sacrifice" was symbolic. You don't have to be hard up for the other party to support the kids. What kind of logic is that?

I just think using the pennies he gave to the Mother for the purchase of an essential item for the daughter and recording the transaction on video would have made him look bad.

The public's reaction would have been, "Oh look at that heartless cruel man!"
And then posting his name and photo on a YouTube or Twitter post.

I just thought that could drive home the message and win people over to her cause.

That's shaming a man & that would have been more effective than giving to a woman's shelter.

The guy's Hate Mail would overflow no doubt.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This guy dumping pennies on this lawn out of pure spite......what does that say to his daughter? It tells her that he is resentful of her existence. That's a scar she has now. If he felt his required contributions were unfair or he was frustrated to that level.....there are many things he could have done or ways he could have dealt with it besides making huge scene that ONLY communicates to his daughter that shes worthless to him. A cross to carry.

While what you say about the man is true, I don't think much of his es-wife/girlfriend either.

If she can afford to throw away an $800 support payment, I don't think she's was that hard up.

Instead of throwing away the money to a charity as a way of illustrating 'spousal abuse', I think a much better way would have been to to use that money would have been for the mother to use to buy something for her daughte r in the form of pennies, such as a graduation dress for her prom or supplies for college given that she is graduating this year. Then recorded it on YouTube or Twitter for the world to see.

So, that would have driven home the message to him and the public that she really needed the money, and it was entirely for the daughter's benefit and yes, the EX was truly being a jerk.

So yes, while the guy is a jerk, I have this sense that she comes across as somewhat self-entitled herself.

I think the guy is a jerk and that she'd had her fill after years of his shit. One "sacrifice" was symbolic. You don't have to be hard up for the other party to support the kids. What kind of logic is that?

I just think using the pennies he gave to the Mother for the purchase of an essential item for the daughter would have made him look bad.

I just thought that could drive home the message and win people over to her cause.

That's shaming a man & that would have been more effective than giving to a woman's shelter.

I'm betting she's been helped at a woman's shelter. Probably because of him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just think using the pennies he gave to the Mother for the purchase of an essential item for the daughter would have made him look bad.

I'm betting she's been helped at a woman's shelter. Probably because of him.

I was thinking that same thing.