He dumped his last child support payment in pennies

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I would have pretended that it never happened and let this dipshit prove he paid me…. but that’s just me.

Yeah, but you're a faulty unit...

Never get wifed up by a broke ass fool ~ Coochilation 66:23

All lives matter...except stupid leftist cunts and anyone in the legal profession...

- Me

… and you are?

Someone who games for the bills to quote you exactly lol

I hustle… but not that weak bwa

I am your God.

Bow down to me, you soyflake fuckwit...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What a POS move. Petty, and he went out of his way, hooking up a trailer to carry all those pennies.
At least the girl, and mom, have noble hearts and donated the money to charity.

"It's not just my mom he's trying to embarrass," she told the outlet of her father, who she says she has not spoken to in years. "It's also me and my sister and it's upsetting that he didn't consider that before he did this."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Australia's lowest coin is 5 cents. It is about time the USA got rid of their copper coins.

yes let’s rid ourselves of any existence that the civil war ever occurred

Stfu, moron...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What a POS move. Petty, and he went out of his way, hooking up a trailer to carry all those pennies.

"It's not just my mom he's trying to embarrass," she told the outlet of her father, who she says she has not spoken to in years. "It's also me and my sister and it's upsetting that he didn't consider that before he did this."

Australia's lowest coin is 5 cents. It is about time the USA got rid of their copper coins.

Stfu, moron...

… and then whut? are you going to call me fat or chop Kardashian plastic parts on my avatar and let your ego take the win?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"He also said his "emotions got the best of him" during the incident and "the last thing he wanted to do was to put a further wedge between him and his daughter," WTVR reported."

I'm sure this guy has a long history of saying "the last thing I wanted to do" after doing something horrible.

What a selfish, disgusting prick. This guy is s total scrote.

He had PLENTY of time to consider how his ghoulishly petty actions could impact his own daughter. He clearly planned this for a while, and went through getting 80k pennies in a trailor and driving them over there and dumping them.

With all that planning and all those steps.....he had ample opportunity to realize what a stupid cretin he was being.

He should be at least be proud that his daughter and ex are way better people than him. Everyone has "frustrations".....so I dont really see how that should move anyone to sympathy.

And yet, I understand the man's frustrations paying out child support for years.

Maybe instead of a system which requires the man to foot 100% of the bill, perhaps another should be created where a monthly fund is set up for the child where BOTH parents pay an equal share or proportion of their wages for child support.

Not sure what % that might be. But whichever parent made the most money would pay the larger amount.

Nevertheless, such an arrangment would require that both would pay into the fund and not just the largest salary earner.

Does such a system exist, or is it the man who pays the full amount?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"He also said his "emotions got the best of him" during the incident and "the last thing he wanted to do was to put a further wedge between him and his daughter," WTVR reported."

I'm sure this guy has a long history of saying "the last thing I wanted to do" after doing something horrible.

He had PLENTY of time to consider how his ghoulishly petty actions could impact his own daughter. He clearly planned this for a while, and went through getting 80k pennies in a trailor and driving them over there and dumping them.

With all that planning and all those steps.....he had ample opportunity to realize what a stupid cretin he was being.

He should be at least be proud that his daughter and ex are way better people than him. Everyone has "frustrations".....so I dont really see how that should move anyone to sympathy.

And yet, I understand the man's frustrations paying out child support for years.

Maybe instead of a system which requires the man to foot 100% of the bill, perhaps another should be created where a monthly fund is set up for the child where BOTH parents pay an equal share or proportion of their wages for child support.

Not sure what % that might be. But whichever parent made the most money would pay the larger amount.

Nevertheless, such an arrangment would require that both would pay into the fund and not just the largest salary earner.

$800 a month is probably far from the full cost of raising the child. The woman has to pay extra rent for the extra space for children, you know, like extra bedrooms, and also food, medical care (yeah, that costs in the US), clothing, school expenses, childcare, extra utilities, etc. Usually, when a court determines child care costs in a divorce settlement, the husband pays far less than the cost of raising a child. Sometimes it works out in the woman's favor, but I bet it works out in the man's favor more often.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

$800 a month is probably far from the full cost of raising the child. The woman has to pay extra rent for the extra space for children, you know, like extra bedrooms, and also food, medical care (yeah, that costs in the US), clothing, school expenses, childcare, extra utilities, etc. Usually, when a court determines child care costs in a divorce settlement, the husband pays far less than the cost of raising a child. Sometimes it works out in the woman's favor, but I bet it works out in the man's favor more often.

Well then those costs should be listed like a bill.

Anyways, I wonder if the mother and her child could afford to donate $800 in pennies to a charity, were they that hard up?

What were they doing with all the money they had collected? Pocketing/saving it?

Or spending on unecessary items?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways, I wonder if the mother and her child could afford to donate $800 in pennies to a charity, were they that hard up?

What were they doing with all the money they had collected? Pocketing/saving it?

Who knows? Did the father also spend money on unnecessary items or pocket/save money? Only those two know for sure. What is certain is that it takes two to make a baby, and both should support that child.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Who knows? Did the father also spend money on unnecessary items or pocket/save money? Only those two know for sure. What is certain is that it takes two to make a baby, and both should support that child.
Did they ever come to an arrangement as to what would be acceptable tender? Bitch could've probably done with the excercise...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It goes on custody and which parent makes the most.

For most of us.....what you get in child support isnt really that much when you consider the costs of living. Just because the primary custodial parent receives child support doesn't mean they are not contributing to the costs of raising the child. Both parents are, as they SHOULD be.

There is always some spiteful, vindictive woman who goes for way more than needed but mostly from what I've seen, it's almost always the father being pissed that he is expected to help financially support the child. Even when his contributions are only enough to cover child care and mom is providing everything else.

I'm assuming this guys monthly child support was 800 bucks. That's not really much when you factor in living expenses, child care, medical costs, transportation expenses, enrichment activities, clothing and anything after school like sports or music....et. The judge goes on each parents income and living expenses to decide who pays what. This system is not perfect by any means....but its top priority is to advocate for the child. It doesn't care about fairness for the parents. Its job to bring fairness to the child.

It's not about who is "hard up". Both parents need to be contributing. It's their responsibility. Nothing is more revolting than seeing parents nitpick eachother purchases because they dont want to contribute as much to their OWN CHILD.

Seeing people living high on the hog because of child support just isnt the norm at all. Not amongst working and middle classers at least.

My opinion is that the adult parents need to grow up and leave the pettiness and do their best to work together for the sake of their child. Who didnt ask to be in the middle of their parents issues and dont deserve to go without or feel bad because of what it costs to take care of them. It's not about the parents. It's about the child.

We have a sort of anti child culture and I think it sucks. No matter how much the parents whine ....the only real victim here is the child.

There is no excuse for this petty, shitty choice this guy made and his relationship with his daughter is suffering because of his entitlement.

It's sad.

I get absolutely zero child support. My 15 year olds sperm donor pays 30 a month to stay out of jail. I dont care either. He isnt involved at all. I gave the card I get it on to my daughter and she uses it for whatever she wants. My oldest....her dad rarely ever paid so I just signed off on the involvement of the court. He is involved. He doesnt help with shit though and I dont expect it. I know better. Both of these guys played victim and whined about "being sucked dry" when all they were supposed to pay was 364 a month and the other 80 bucks a week. My oldests father just covers her expenses while shes there but wont help with any costs here.

Like her driving school. Or her boxing. Or the fact shes going to need a car and the insurance will be high....that's all gonna be my responsibility. Because if he is asked? He will lie and say he will.....but then wont. And when he is pressed, he will actually whine that I "only talk to him when I want money"... which is disgusting so I dont bother.

Her college costs? My responsibility. She starts next year.

I could list off all the expenses that I've been muddling through with little to no help from the other parent and your jaw would drop and perhaps you would see this issue differently. My biggest saving grace was an inheritance I received when my great aunt sold the 5 acre property that I spent my child hood and most of my life living on.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Stfu, moron...

… and then whut? are you going to call me fat or chop Kardashian plastic parts on my avatar and let your ego take the win?

Vapid cunts like you need to be quiet...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a problem I have seen with a sort of friend/co-worker. He and his ex got married way to young, he was 21 and she was 19, they had twin girls, he was in the Army reserve, she was a stay at home mom because without an advanced degree she couldn't make enough to justify the child care expenses. He got deployed, did fairly well on deployment with his tax free salary and BAH in a high cost area, but, of course, she decided to cheat on him while he was away and ended up pregnant with her sugar daddy's baby.

His job after deployment was OK, nothing great, grossing probably $48,000, but less than the money he made on deployment (especially since no taxes are paid while on deployment). He gave his wife power of attorney before he left because, she was his wife, and she not only drained the savings account but also took out more debt in his name using the power of attorney.

This ended up fucking them both but he lost all the money he thought he was saving to buy a house plus had to pay back debt. They split debt 50-50 as California is a no fault state and now she is unmarried to Jody but she lives with him in his house and they have two new kids. He has to pay $800 per kids for the twins plus $900 spousal support which he can barely pay. Meanwhile she is living it up with jody, spends all of his money on Joby and he's expenses while the one weekend per month he gets to see his daughters he finds they lack basic things despite his $2500 per month in payments which represents the majority of his take home pay.

Yet she and Jody are not married, despite popping out two kids, so he still has to pay the spousal support in addition to the child support. He rightly feels she is cheating the system and misleading the money he legally has to send her because she is helping Joby pay for his mortgage plus two kids which are not his while leaving his kids with old clothes and improper support. Despite taking virtually all of his money and him having to rent a room off Craig's list with a 25 year old POS car and barely surviving. That isn't fair.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a problem I have seen with a sort of friend/co-worker. He and his ex got married way to you, he was 21 and she was 19, they had twin girls, he was in the Army reserve, she was a stay at home mom because without an advanced degree she couldn't make enough to justify the child support expenses. He got deployed, did fairly well on deployment with his tax free salary and BAH in a high cost area, but, of course, she decided to cheat on him while he was away and ended up pregnant with her sugar daddy's baby.

His job after deployment was OK, nothing great, grossing probably $48,000, but less than the money he made on deployment (especially since no taxes are paid while on deployment). He gave his wife power of attorney before he left because, she was his wife, and she not only drained the savings account but also took out more debt in his name using the power of attorney.

This ended up fucking them both but he lost all the money he thought he was saving to buy a house plus had to pay back debt. They split debt 50-50 as California is a no fault state and now she is unmarried to Jody but she lives with him in his house and they have two new kids. He has to pay $800 per kids for the twins plus $900 spousal support which he can barely pay. Meanwhile she is living it up with jody, spends all of his money on Joby and he's expenses while the one weekend per month he gets to see his daughters he finds they lack basic things despite his $2500 per month in payments which represents the majority of his take home pay.

Yet she and Jody are not married, despite popping out two kids, so he still has to pay the spousal support in addition to the child support. He rightly feels she is cheating the system and misleading the money he legally has to send her because she is helping Joby pay for his mortgage plus two kids which are not his while leaving his kids with old clothes and improper support. Despite taking virtually all of his money and him having to rent a room off Craig's list with a 25 year old POS car and barely surviving. That isn't fair.

In which case, the one who breaks the contract, be in a man or woman, should foot the bill - or else the guy pays a reduced amount.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely agree but California is a no fault state. I agree that whomever broke the contract should get less, some states do that, it is called at fault divorce where the cheating party or the abusing party may only get 30% while the innocent party may get 70%. Here is the problem, the guilty always lied, they knew how much was on the line, and the courts had to spend a huge amount of time sorting through facts from lies. Thus the move to no fault.

I understand that but still think it is unfair. Everyone would claim the other cheated without any evidence, everyone would claim the other was abusive without evidence, the only ones who won were lawyers and private detectives who often tried to set one side up for incriminating photos.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely agree but California is a no fault state. I agree that whomever broke the contract should get less, some states do that, it is called at fault divorce where the cheating party or the abusing party may only get 30% while the innocent party may get 70%. Here is the problem, the guilty always lied, they knew how much was on the line, and the courts had to spend a huge amount of time sorting through facts from lies. Thus the move to no fault.

I understand that but still think it is unfair. Everyone would claim the other cheated without any evidence, everyone would claim the other was abusive without evidence, the only ones who won were lawyers and private detectives who often tried to set one side up for incriminating photos.

I think Canada has a similar system to California and even some women have noted that it's too biased in favor of them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True. Here you have women who are literally drug addicts who cheated on their husband and got arrested for prostitution and drug dealing but they still get sole custody because she is a woman. The system is very stacked against men which is why I am so glad I do not have children out of wedlock or from a previous marriage (I have only been married once mostly because I knew the system was shit and didn't want to get hung out to dry). I did have a "common law" marriage where we cohabitation for almost 10 years but no kids, her choice, I originally thought this was fine but later found I was not ok with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a problem I have seen with a sort of friend/co-worker. He and his ex got married way to young, he was 21 and she was 19, they had twin girls, he was in the Army reserve, she was a stay at home mom because without an advanced degree she couldn't make enough to justify the child care expenses. He got deployed, did fairly well on deployment with his tax free salary and BAH in a high cost area, but, of course, she decided to cheat on him while he was away and ended up pregnant with her sugar daddy's baby.

She shouldn't be getting spousal.

That's why she isnt married to the Jody. Because if she did....he wouldn't be forced to pay spousal.

So shes a peice of shit. So is Jody. He played part in that marriages demise and now he lives with her and has children with her and they avoid marriage to continue getting this guys money. That's SICK. Disgusting. Morally abhorrent.

The child support he should be paying. The spousal? NO.

What a scum bag Jody is, too. Imagine being with a woman receiving spousal and not marrying her....even after her having children...just so her ex can keep paying her Bill's.

Jody isnt a man. At all. That's disgusting. And she is a total piece of shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
True. Here you have women who are literally drug addicts who cheated on their husband and got arrested for prostitution and drug dealing but they still get sole custody because she is a woman. The system is very stacked against men which is why I am so glad I do not have children out of wedlock or from a previous marriage (I have only been married once mostly because I knew the system was shit and didn't want to get hung out to dry). I did have a "common law" marriage where we cohabitation for almost 10 years but no kids, her choice, I originally thought this was fine but later found I was not ok with it.

You know fathers rights are a thing getting more popular.

There are men getting full custody today. Sometimes even when they are just doing it to spite the mother.

It should always be what's better for the children.

If dad was the breadwinner and still is, and the mom works but not as much....its best for the kids to stay with mom primarily. Or who was the primary care taker. And either way.....both parents need to be providing for their child.

Its gotta be what's fair for the child. Divorce itself is unfair enough for the child. Those kids are already getting their whole life is already being upended.

And people are divorcing they become very self focused and the kids pay the price. Truly. Even fighting over them sucks for them.

And they didnt ask for any of it....so less price the kids have to pay is what's most fair. The parents are the ones failing and hyper focused on what's fair for them.

I've been there.....its a nasty place.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are men getting full custody today. Sometimes even when they are just doing it to spite the mother.

If dad was the breadwinner and still is, and the mom works but not as much....its best for the kids to stay with mom primarily. Or who was the primary care taker. And either way.....both parents need to be providing for their child.

Its gotta be what's fair for the child. Divorce itself is unfair enough for the child. Those kids are already getting their whole life is already being upended.

And people are divorcing they become very self focused and the kids pay the price. Truly. Even fighting over them sucks for them.

And they didnt ask for any of it....so less price the kids have to pay is what's most fair. The parents are the ones failing and hyper focused on what's fair for them.

Whenever I paid or challenged traffic tickets I got during my days as a Limo Driver, I'd go down the court house downtown.

The Traffic Division was right beside the family division.

Then I'd see scores of people in there, mostly men, having to see government workers. Sometimes they were with their children. Sometimes I saw women in there too. Many of them were required to take courses just to qualify to see their children again. It was like some remedial school for adults. they have to listen to tapes, watch videos as part of a post-marriage counselling session.

The fun time seemed to be getting married, but the post marriage is the time to grow up & pay the piper.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whenever I paid or challenged traffic tickets I got during my days as a Limo Driver, I'd go down the court house downtown.

The Traffic Division was right beside the family division.

Then I'd see scores of people in there, mostly men, having to see government workers. Sometimes they were with their children. Sometimes I saw women in there too. Many of them were required to take courses just to qualify to see their children again. It was like some remedial school for adults. they have to listen to tapes, watch videos as part of a post-marriage counselling session.

The fun time seemed to be getting married, but the post marriage is the time to grow up & pay the piper.

And sometimes there are very good reasons for that.

I have no sympathy for anyone complaining about child support. None. And if I went out with guy as a single mom myself....the minute he complained about child support that was it. I wouldn't take them seriously again and definately wouldnt consider them a partner. Child support complaints come with EX bashing as well.

Venting to friends and family is one thing. But ex bashing on a date is a red flag. Complaining about having to support their innocent children? These have more red flags than a communist uprising.

I do not agree with spousal support. Only in the cases where the wife stayed home to raise children and the marriage has hit the 20 plus mark should spousal be paid. My mother gets spousal. It's not shit, but she gets it. And I agree she should get it. Because for their entire he didnt let her work AND shes always had serious mental health issues.

He knew she was sick and couldnt support herself but he kept her home and brought her beer everyday. It was all bad.

Spousal should be reserved for cases more like that. Not where you've only been married a few years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A man getting custody used to be as rare as a unicorn but now that women abandon their kids regularly, like my ex wife did, a man getting custody is somewhat common.

Also, if you're in the military, get divorced. They all cheat. I dont know how many stories I've been told by G.I.'s who got married before deployment only to have their wives serial fuck around on them, spend all their money, destroy their cars, etc. Its pretty much a cliche.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would have pretended that it never happened and let this dipshit prove he paid me…. but that’s just me.

Yeah, but you're a faulty unit...

Never get wifed up by a broke ass fool ~ Coochilation 66:23

All lives matter...except stupid leftist cunts and anyone in the legal profession...

- Me

… and you are?

Someone who games for the bills to quote you exactly lol

I hustle… but not that weak bwa

I am your God.

Bow down to me, you soyflake fuckwit...

so you can try to suck a fart outta my ass?

yeah…. NOT falling for that again lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

80,000 pennies?

That's $800.

Ho much did the guy pay her through the years?

Musta been a lot.

It seems he had two daughters. I don't think that's a lot of money. How is $800 going to cover a roof over their heads, food, clothing, shoes and every incidental purchase made for two kids?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

80,000 pennies?

That's $800.

Musta been a lot.

It seems he had two daughters. I don't think that's a lot of money. How is $800 going to cover a roof over their heads, food, clothing, shoes and every incidental purchase made for two kids?

That was 800 for the last kid... the other kid had turned 18 before.

The mother has a financial duty too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

80,000 pennies?

That's $800.

Musta been a lot.

Question is - did the divorced woman have a job that was sufficiently well paying which allowed her to throw away or donate those $800 in pennies?

Many women needing the money would have taken the pennies into the local coin machine and cashed them in if they really needed the it for child support.

Given her circumstances as a single mom, how can she afford to throw away $800 like that?

She must have sufficient savings to be able to donate that last payment like she did.

In which case, it brings up the question - if a man is paying child support and the wife has a job which allows her to throw money away like that then surely she could have contributed to the child support fund as well.

I wonder how much she was able to pocket pf the money he gave her during that time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

80,000 pennies?

That's $800.

Musta been a lot.

Question is - did the divorced woman have a job that was sufficiently paying which allowed her to throw away or donate those $800 in pennies?

Many women needing the money would have taken them into the local coin machine and cashed them in if they really needed the it for child support.

Given her circumstances as a single mom, how can she afford to throw away $800 like that?

She must have sufficient savings to be able to forfeit that last payment like she did.

In which case, it brings up the question - if a man is paying child support and the wife has a job which allows her to throw money away like that then surely she could have afforded to contribute to the child support fund as well.

That may be your question now, but it wasn't your question when you complained about men having to support their children. Why is it that men value their offspring so little that they balk at supporting them? That's terrible. Men that think like you, which their seem to be plenty of on the thread, ought not to have children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

80,000 pennies?

That's $800.

Musta been a lot.

Question is - did the divorced woman have a job that was sufficiently well paying which allowed her to throw away or donate those $800 in pennies?

Many women needing the money would have taken the pennies into the local coin machine and cashed them in if they really needed the it for child support.

She must have sufficient savings to be able to donate that last payment like she did.

In which case, it brings up the question - if a man is paying child support and the wife has a job which allows her to throw money away like that then surely she could have contributed to the child support fund as well.

I wonder how much she was able to pocket pf the money he gave her during that time.

Joe....primary parents pay MORE into the childs expenses.

That 800 bucks helped but mom was paying more of her own money.

Why do people think that if someone is receiving child support and is the primary care giver....they are not also contributing to the childs expenses?

Trust me....it costs MORE to be the primary care giver.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine what $80,000 in pennies must weigh, that's a lot of spite.