Heard a small group of geese fly by this morning

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Must be the vanguard of this year's migratory season.

Not sure where they started from but they weren't laughing aboot harassing anyone in Canada so they're probably not from X's neighborhood.

Pfft G, Geese don't migrate, they simply land, get a train to the nearest habitable area and spend the winter locked in motel rooms with the curtains permanently shut, until the spring springs eternal.

Some of them have been known to join biker gangs and ride the Pacific Coast highway's and by-ways, disguised as paniers on Hells Angel's motorbikes.

I heard once tell of a a goose starring with Roger Moore and Richard Burton in The Wild Geese. So few geese get the opportunity to develop and hone their talents as geese.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck dah geese yo !

My shoulder still hurts from when that one fucker bullied me to the ground like that and goosed me, I didn’t appreciate it, it’s a dark chapter in my life and I think it’s rather insensitive that you bring it up G

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Pfft G, Geese don't migrate, they simply land, get a train to the nearest habitable area and spend the winter locked in motel rooms with the curtains permanently shut, until the spring springs eternal.

Some of them have been known to join biker gangs and ride the Pacific Coast highway's and by-ways, disguised as paniers on Hells Angel's motorbikes.

I heard once tell of a a goose starring with Roger Moore and Richard Burton in The Wild Geese. So few geese get the opportunity to develop and hone their talents as geese.

Does Brazil have geese?
I bet they'd make great seasonal workers for Rancid.
Nobody would dare pilfer any of his beans with a pack of angry geese wandering the property.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fuck dah geese yo !

My shoulder still hurts from when that one fucker bullied me to the ground like that and goosed me, I didn’t appreciate it, it’s a dark chapter in my life and I think it’s rather insensitive that you bring it up G

I can't help it.
The mental picture of a goose kicking your ass cracks me up every time.
I'm all about the lulz, ya know.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Does Brazil have geese?
I bet they'd make great seasonal workers for Rancid.
Nobody would dare pilfer any of his beans with a pack of angry geese wandering the property.

Another little known fact about geese is they are physiologically and chemically unable to get angry.

I watched a David Attenbourgh documentary once, so I am an expert on all fings goose related.

I also watched a Ken Burns documentary once about Rancidmilko and discovered that some Brazilian ladies shed their pubic hair during the winter to conserve energy, and that Rancid picks the hair up from the gutter and smokes it in a smack pipe, like a shaman that refuses to acknowledge all sense of shame.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must be the vanguard of this year's migratory season.

Not sure where they started from but they weren't laughing aboot harassing anyone in Canada so they're probably not from X's neighborhood.

dog%20with%20a%20perplexed%20expression-10480-eab7ab1798e8e99efb6e65ae7b5c49b2@1x.jpg

Cool story Gary!!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
More geese early this morning... sounded like a slightly larger group.

Good news for X, I imagine; any bully geese in his vicinity should be evacuating soon if they haven't already.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nope, there are 4 in the field behind my backyard
I see them writing in the dirt, planning .. they all look jacked
I just looked again and the one gave me the feather.