Hello world. #NickDiazArmy

Scoville

Chilihead
I grow, eat and love hot peppers.

From Jalapeño's to Peri-Peri, Peruvian White Habanero to Ghost Peppers, from 7 Pot Primo's to Carolina Reaper's, I'm into it.

My favorite pepper (in relation to flavor) would be a Scotch Bonnet, my favorite (in relation to pure heat) would be Trinidad 7 Pot and or 7 Pot Primo.

Did anyone attempt any of the spicy challenges? (Death Nut | Johnny Scoville 'Tube of Terror' | Paqui One Chip Challenge, etc...)

If so, I'd be interested in seeing your experience.

Thought of the day: According to its Wikipedia page, Hormel Foods Corporation owns several brands including Applegate, Columbus Craft Meats, Skippy, and Dinty Moore.

I also think they forgot to mention that Hormel must have secretly acquired Purina because Dinty Moore Beef stew and Purina's Gourmet Savoury Cake with Beef, smells EXACTLY the same.

This disturbs me because I remember eating Dinty Moore Beef stew as a teenager and thinking it was kind of weird that the lady from the movie Ghost had a Beef stew named after her.

Anyway, I didn't have ADD, I had Dinty Moore Beef stew poisoning.

And the Doctor who diagnosed me with it was a shill for the Petfood industry!

OK, so I wrote some of the letters of the alphabet in capitals and others in lowercase when asked to write out the ABC's, well excuse me Mr. forensic writing analyst!

That was probably because I was impaired by the Dinty Moore toxin and you were covering it up!

Dinty Moore Microwaveable Beef Stew came out in the 1990s and ADD diagnoses in teenagers sky-rocked in the 1990s, a coincidence?

I don't think so.

Glad to be here, thanks for having me.

TL;DL: I like spicy things and have random thoughts.

OP
OP
Scoville

Scoville

Chilihead
Whose dual or alt are you?

I'm a dissident of the former Director of the National Security Agency, Lt Gen Michael Hayden so to tell you would need to be cleared by my handlers and they're currently at home with their spouses not wishing to be disturbed at this hour.

Hit me up tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody new to a forum makes a first post like that unless he's on xanax or an alt.

OP
OP
Scoville

Scoville

Chilihead
G’day @Scoville ...do you reckon Robbie Lawler will give Diaz a run for his money or what?

G'day!

Ring rust is real. Not fighting for a year and a half is enough to affect most fighters, but Diaz (as you already know) has been out for 6 years, that's significant.

Lawler on the other hand has fought as recently as August of last year vs Neil Magny which he won via decision.

With that being said, I love the Diaz brothers. Their work ethic is top notch, they are straight-shooting, no-bullshit guys, and unintentionally hilarious.

I always cheer on and support them regardless of who they are fighting and regardless of what the odds say. MMA, I love it, I'm a big fan but I also don't get all wrapped up in the drama.

I just like watching mothersfuckers battle it out, and I'm a Brazilian Jiu-jitsu/Submission wrestling fanatic, so I love it when it goes to the ground and I know Nick is going to want to stand up and bang, but he can always choke a dude if need be as both Diaz brothers are black belts under Cesar Gracie.

Speaking of Gracies, another grappling monster trained by them Brian Ortega is in the main event hoping to take that title away from Volkanovski.

I'm happy for Ortega getting the title shot, but he needs to run that shit back with Max Holloway because Max pieced him up in their first fight and he needs to try and correct that. But if Ortega wins on the 25th I'm sure that rematch will get booked.

I'm really surprised Lauren Murphy has been given a title shot against Valentina Shevchenko.

If things go in accordance with how they should, then it is going to be another slaughterhouse for Shevchenko. No disrespect to Murphy, but I don't see what she has that can stop Valentina considering who Valentina has already fought and beaten already.

That is the beauty of MMA, however, who should win doesn't always happen. All it takes is one head kick, left-hook, or submission to rock the world.

What do you think?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I love the Diaz brothers, not only are they excellent BBJ fighters, but also awesome stand-up street brawlers with decent chins. Lawler vs Diaz 2 is going to be epic...I don’t believe in ring rust. I hope it’s a predominant strike fest if the last bout was anything to go by. Both Robbie and Nick are awesome fighters...I hope it goes the distance.

I hate fights going to the ground as I’m a fast fighter, relying on economy of motion chain-punching, trapping and locks. I’ve trained in several forms of Kungfu as well as Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do and self-taught Kali/Escrima.

I like Ortega as a fighter and for his sportsmanship, but Volkanovski is an Aussie, so I feel I need to back him. I won’t be disappointed if Ortega takes the win though.

Hahaha...I don’t want to see another Shevchengo fairy twist dance, and I honestly haven’t followed Murphy...but female butts in the air is always good viewing...pass the popcorn.

100%...any fighter, no matter how good they are, can cop an unexpected hit or get choked out in a heartbeat...that’s MMA!

Any thoughts on Vitor Belfort VS Jake Paul? Lol

OP
OP
Scoville

Scoville

Chilihead
I love the Diaz brothers, not only are they excellent BBJ fighters, but also awesome stand-up street brawlers with decent chins. Lawler vs Diaz 2 is going to be epic...I don’t believe in ring rust. I hope it’s a predominant strike fest if the last bout was anything to go by. Both Robbie and Nick are awesome fighters...I hope it goes the distance.

I hate fights going to the ground as I’m a fast fighter, relying on economy of motion chain-punching, trapping and locks. I’ve trained in several forms of Kungfu as well as Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do and self-taught Kali/Escrima.

I like Ortega as a fighter and for his sportsmanship, but Volkanovski is an Aussie, so I feel I need to back him. I won’t be disappointed if Ortega takes the win though.

Hahaha...I don’t want to see another Shevchengo fairy twist dance, and I honestly haven’t followed Murphy...but female butts in the air is always good viewing...pass the popcorn.

100%...any fighter, no matter how good they are, can cop an unexpected hit or get choked out in a heartbeat...that’s MMA!

JKD, the original MMA.

I had no idea VB and JP were talking about Boxing.

Good for them, I hope they both make a ton of money.

However, it is telling that you never see these YouTubers challenging an MMA fighter to an MMA fight.

We all know why, I just find it humorous.

laudami

laudanum
Banned
Bruce Lee was a unproved hothead who talked a lot of shit without ever backing it up.

That doesn't take away what he did for martial arts in general, but he and his skills are greatly overrated.

Any of the current top ranked bantamweight/featherweight in the UFC would embarrass Bruce Lee in the octagon.

I'll fuck up both you bitches in a openweight match, No DQ rules... pull-up then, faggots.

Loser sucks the others dick.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

From Jalapeño's to Peri-Peri, Peruvian White Habanero to Ghost Peppers, from 7 Pot Primo's to Carolina Reaper's, I'm into it.

My favorite pepper (in relation to flavor) would be a Scotch Bonnet, my favorite (in relation to pure heat) would be Trinidad 7 Pot and or 7 Pot Primo.

Did anyone attempt any of the spicy challenges? (Death Nut | Johnny Scoville 'Tube of Terror' | Paqui One Chip Challenge, etc...)

Thought of the day: According to its Wikipedia page, Hormel Foods Corporation owns several brands including Applegate, Columbus Craft Meats, Skippy, and Dinty Moore.

I also think they forgot to mention that Hormel must have secretly acquired Purina because Dinty Moore Beef stew and Purina's Gourmet Savoury Cake with Beef, smells EXACTLY the same.

This disturbs me because I remember eating Dinty Moore Beef stew as a teenager and thinking it was kind of weird that the lady from the movie Ghost had a Beef stew named after her.

OK, so I wrote some of the letters of the alphabet in capitals and others in lowercase when asked to write out the ABC's, well excuse me Mr. forensic writing analyst!

That was probably because I was impaired by the Dinty Moore toxin and you were covering it up!

Dinty Moore Microwaveable Beef Stew came out in the 1990s and ADD diagnoses in teenagers sky-rocked in the 1990s, a coincidence?

I don't think so.

Hi I am UncleDiLF®.

Can you please give me your a/s/l?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you have time to grab a beer or snack and meAT …

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotta newbies coming around lately

someone must be out dropping links

we really need to be dropping links at LSA... that's a whole beehive of entertainment right there

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

JKD, the original MMA.

I had no idea VB and JP were talking about Boxing.

Good for them, I hope they both make a ton of money.

However, it is telling that you never see these YouTubers challenging an MMA fighter to an MMA fight.

We all know why, I just find it humorous.

Yeah...withe re: to boxing, it’s all well and good having great cardio’ and putting some decent hours on the heavy bag and sparring, but MMA is a all different game altogether as you well know. MMA fighters will find your weaknesses, and try capitalise on them. Without a complete game, an MMA can’t expect to remain at the top for long. Khabobo...fuck, that cunt need to be taken out of retirement and put back into the game. With due to his ground game, the clown looks like an absolute ape when it comes to striking. GOAT my fucking arse!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bruce Lee was a unproved hothead who talked a lot of shit without ever backing it up.

That doesn't take away what he did for martial arts in general, but he and his skills are greatly overrated.

Any of the current top ranked bantamweight/featherweight in the UFC would embarrass Bruce Lee in the octagon.

I'll fuck up both you bitches in a openweight match, No DQ rules... pull-up then, faggots.

Loser sucks the others dick.
Bruce Lee was a dynamic fighter, with exceptional speed. I ended up with a black sash in Wing Chun, he didn’t even make second form, but a lot had to do with the idea that traditional Kungfu was too structured and was unwilling to change or adapt to newer forms of combat that came with the times. It was Chuck Norris that helped Bruce see that a well-executed high kick has merit in particular situations. Wing Chun for example doesn’t have any kicks above the waist.

As for fucking any of us up...dream on blow-in!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think so.

Please dont ignore me. Answer please. A/S/L.

Are you in the San Fran Bay area now?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome, Scoville.

I have zero ties to MMA, except that I used to work for one of Georges St-Pierre's family members.

Never once got tix to a bout. :SadFace:

Oh, and I like Fallon Fox. She wears nice shoes.

OP
OP
Scoville

Scoville

Chilihead

I don't think so.

I've never been to the SFB area, although I enjoy several punk bands from out of that region.

OP
OP
Scoville

Scoville

Chilihead

Turns out Jake Paul has called out Jorge Masvidal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jorge would do better than Woodly.

I'd pay good money to see Paul vs Masvidal in the octagon. I say give the kid a solid year to work on his MMA and let them square up.

Jorge would starch him in the first 2 minutes.

I'm not even that much of a fan of his but he earned my respect after he handled his KO loss to Usman like a man.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think so.

I've never been to the SFB area, although I enjoy several punk bands from out of that region.
I love punk bands too. I have 2 tickets for green day. Premium seATs. We xsn hsve a beer and grab a snsck. What do you think?

Are you a male? Please a/s/l

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

I don't think so.

I love punk bands too. I have 2 tickets for green day. Premium seATs. We xsn hsve a beer and grab a snsck. What do you think?

Are you a male? Please a/s/l
7e1f27f5602b9cd555ad9e6e8fa1c8b8.gif

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

I don't think so.

Cazf.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Turns out Jake Paul has called out Jorge Masvidal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jorge would do better than Woodly.

I'd pay good money to see Paul vs Masvidal in the octagon. I say give the kid a solid year to work on his MMA and let them square up.

Jorge would starch him in the first 2 minutes.

I'm not even that much of a fan of his but he earned my respect after he handled his KO loss to Usman like a man.

Paul vs Masvidal in the octagon would be good, but both fighter’s comfortable fighting weights are 20 pounds apart. If both fighters met half way, I can’t see Mastival packing on an additional 10 pounds to be beneficial, whereas Paul just has to dehydrate and cut?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't think so.

I grow some chilly...my favourite is Tabasco. Have you ever tried the Mexican Arsehole drink?

The original recipe is: 1x tequila shot, 3 drops Tabasco sauce and 5 drops of Worcestershire sauce.

However, my recipe is not so tame...
(mixed in a pony glass)

*Mexicunt’s Arsehole: 1x tequila shot, 1x shot Tabasco sauce.

*Breakfall’s Arsehole: 1x tequila shot, 2x shots Tabasco sauce.

The latter can give one breathing difficulties, so venture at own risk.

images