Hello

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I never thought I'd see this forum return from the grave! I was checking out my password manager and decided to visit this website not expecting anything, but much to my surprise it's back again.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
crybaby.gif

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I wonder if the knife weider guy has been ruffed up by cops?
I shamelessly admit I threw a full LaCroix can (lemon lime flavor) at a parking authority Sunday.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If so, he probably deserved it. More likely, he imagined it in his head over a simple encounter.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

If so, he probably deserved it. More likely, he imagined it in his head over a simple encounter.

Word is his bicycle got impounded for riding on the side walk and not wearing a helmet- - - - - - -

tricycle-square.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I never thought I'd see this forum return from the grave! I was checking out my password manager and decided to visit this website not expecting anything, but much to my surprise it's back again.
Funny that's pretty similar to how I ended up here...

Last edited:

Q

Banned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Funny that's pretty similar to how I ended up here...
Stop rehashing old threads you fucking Arab! You’re like a bad smell around here...

Q

Banned