Hello

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thats an amazing imagination Blurt, do you happen to know someone who has been in "outer space"?

Nope.

Do you happen to know someone who's seen God?

Didn't think so.
I am God...I have died a few times under no deliberate intentions. I’ve drowned a few times. I once held the record at my school for doing the most laps underwater; but having said that I was also a big-wave rider at 14 and junior lifesaver of the year back then. Funny that conditioning shit! Lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I will admit that I can be boring, but I'm not anyone's alt account. I found this place from a link on another forum.
I like your surname already...do you surf/fish by any chance. Waves have been cracking this winter and the krill has been abundant!

I live near the water, but I’m a terrible fisherman. I surfed a couple times when I was young. My name is a reference to a semi-obscure piece of UFO lore.
Haha...cool. You do know that UFO’s were just experimental military drones back in the day don’t you? Welcome to the forum by the way. Don’t mind the leftards...their days are numbered.
:Awesomeness:

In your dreams, buster.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will admit that I can be boring, but I'm not anyone's alt account. I found this place from a link on another forum.

Hi,

I am UncleDiLF!!! I am 56, single and like beER. Where do you live???

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I live in the dark recesses of your mind Dilf....I come and go thru a hole in your temporal lobe....when you realize that you're nerdy , uncool and basically a blabbermouth then you can break out of these safe havens you enjoy hiding in.
1056071-1000px_villainc_svg.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like your surname already...do you surf/fish by any chance. Waves have been cracking this winter and the krill has been abundant!

I live near the water, but I’m a terrible fisherman. I surfed a couple times when I was young. My name is a reference to a semi-obscure piece of UFO lore.
Haha...cool. You do know that UFO’s were just experimental military drones back in the day don’t you? Welcome to the forum by the way. Don’t mind the leftards...their days are numbered.
:Awesomeness:

In your dreams, buster.
You are so mundane you lowly scholar!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️