Legit newb... Welcome KriLL

1ghSki7.png

OP
OP
O.H. Krill

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will admit that I can be boring, but I'm not anyone's alt account. I found this place from a link on another forum.

OP
OP
O.H. Krill

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will admit that I can be boring, but I'm not anyone's alt account. I found this place from a link on another forum.
I like your surname already...do you surf/fish by any chance. Waves have been cracking this winter and the krill has been abundant!

I live near the water, but I’m a terrible fisherman. I surfed a couple times when I was young. My name is a reference to a semi-obscure piece of UFO lore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like your surname already...do you surf/fish by any chance. Waves have been cracking this winter and the krill has been abundant!

I live near the water, but I’m a terrible fisherman. I surfed a couple times when I was young. My name is a reference to a semi-obscure piece of UFO lore.
Haha...cool. You do know that UFO’s were just experimental military drones back in the day don’t you? Welcome to the forum by the way. Don’t mind the leftards...their days are numbered.
:Awesomeness:

OP
OP
O.H. Krill

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Haha...cool. You do know that UFO’s were just experimental military drones back in the day don’t you? Welcome to the forum by the way. Don’t mind the leftards...their days are numbered.

My belief in UFOs has wavered over the years. I was a believer, then a skeptic, and now I don't know what. I just thought it was a cool name.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My belief in UFOs has wavered over the years. I was a believer, then a skeptic, and now I don't know what. I just thought it was a cool name.
People are a strange mix of breed...they want to believe in something. But remember...blind faith will get you nowhere. We need concrete proof or the unenlightened will keep keeping you in the dark.
A higher technology always seems God-like to the uninitiated...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I use to think UFOs were real too. Then I saw stuff how Hitler had engineered UFO like craft. So I suspected things could be faked. I think if we are ever "attacked by aliens", its gonna be either our own government using drones equipped with lasers, in conjunction with Project Blue Beam, or its gonna be the Third Reich coming down from Antarctica lol (Operation Highjump might ring a bell).

Hitler was VERY into ancient artifacts, I think he developed something with that technology. The Bell (Da Glocken?) was one thing, with markings all over it. I think Hitler's death was faked. @SHAMPAIN or @Aryan prolly knows about this stuff too.

IF, and this is a big IF, IF aliens are real, I think they are already here. That they have been living underground, or deep in the ocean.

Operation Fishbowl, is what makes me think that they are already here if so. We cant leave.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I use to think UFOs were real too. Then I saw stuff how Hitler had engineered UFO like craft. So I suspected things could be faked. I think if we are ever "attacked by aliens", its gonna be either our own government using drones equipped with lasers, in conjunction with Project Blue Beam, or its gonna be the Third Reich coming down from Antarctica lol (Operation Highjump might ring a bell).

Hitler was VERY into ancient artifacts, I think he developed something with that technology. The Bell (Da Glocken?) was one thing, with markings all over it. I think Hitler's death was faked. @SHAMPAIN or @Aryan prolly knows about this stuff too.

IF, and this is a big IF, IF aliens are real, I think they are already here. That they have been living underground, or deep in the ocean.

Operation Fishbowl, is what makes me think that they are already here if so. We cant leave.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What if...and the likewise analogy...we’re the most advanced beings of the entire universe. Just look at history itself and the vast empires created and destroyed and recreated...
Only recently 2016 with advanced mapping technology have they uncovered 1000’s more constructions of the Mayan Empire that is a lot more bigger than they first anticipated.

There’s no doubt worlds like ours exist...there are trillions upon trillions of galaxies out there, but travelling takes time. If an more advanced race already knew of our existence here, we could have been apes when they began their travel to meet us.

We need to stop dreaming and repair the damage done. Humankind is on a self-destructive path that seems stuck on Groundhog Day buddy!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What if...and the likewise analogy...we’re the most advanced beings of the entire universe. Just look at history itself and the vast empires created and destroyed and recreated...
Only recently 2016 with advanced mapping technology have they uncovered 1000’s more constructions of the Mayan Empire that is a lot more bigger than they first anticipated.

There’s no doubt worlds like ours exist...there are trillions upon trillions of galaxies out there, but travelling takes time. If an more advanced race already knew of our existence here, we could have been apes when they began their travel to meet us.

We need to stop dreaming and repair the damage done. Humankind is on a self-destructive path that seems stuck on Groundhog Day buddy!

The Mayans really fascinate me too. Most ancient stuff like that and the pyramids does.

They say the Mayans simply vanished, but what if they found an entrance to Inner Earth, and are dwelling there, waiting for some cataclysmic event to pass.

Yeah, a lot of humans are fools, self absorbed twats lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

The Mayans really fascinate me too. Most ancient stuff like that and the pyramids does.

They say the Mayans simply vanished, but what if they found an entrance to Inner Earth, and are dwelling there, waiting for some cataclysmic event to pass.

Nah they ganged up and ride bikes now ..

I seen it on my tv..

OP
OP
O.H. Krill

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, that's the rub, isn't it? Statistically, it's extremely likely that there is other life in the universe - even life that is more intelligent than us.

But getting them to us or us to them is impossible in any reasonable time frame. Using today's rocket technology, it would take us thousands of years to reach our nearest stellar neighbor, which is only a little more than 4 light years away. Unless our understanding of the physical laws of the universe is deeply flawed/incomplete, then the chances of encountering an alien species on earth is pretty much zero.

So what are these high-performance craft that our own military now admits are real? What do we do with the people who claim to have witnessed or even been abducted by mysterious beings (assuming they're not all nutcases)?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, that's the rub, isn't it? Statistically, it's extremely likely that there is other life in the universe - even life that is more intelligent than us.

But getting them to us or us to them is impossible in any reasonable time frame. Using today's rocket technology, it would take us thousands of years to reach our nearest stellar neighbor, which is only a little more than 4 light years away. Unless our understanding of the physical laws of the universe is deeply flawed/incomplete, then the chances of encountering an alien species on earth is pretty much zero.

So what are these high-performance craft that our own military now admits are real? What do we do with the people who claim to have witnessed or even been abducted by mysterious beings (assuming they're not all nutcases)?
The body is triggered and governed by so many hormones. People can envision things that seem real, hallucinate and even bullshit themselves. Coherency is never a given, age will snatch that away one day, I just hope that I don’t ever get to a stage where I enjoy crapping my pants and not realise that I’m loving it. Lol.

Applied Science is my forte. Deep down I’m a scholar and a gentleman. I’ve kept my alter ego a secret from my bestest of friends for decades. Some people can’t ever fathom the real depths of human perception. Having said all that, I’ve had my bottle of sake, and wish you adieu, adieu. Tell @Admin. and Co to wake the fuck up!

Ciao.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They probably died in huge numbers from famines.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

217786378_123382439966945_4678024235570956638_n.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There’s no doubt worlds like ours exist...there are trillions upon trillions of galaxies out there, but travelling takes time.

Other worlds may not be exactly "like ours" but they could most certainly harbour some form of life. To date, the existence of over 4,000 exoplanets has been confirmed, with thousands more awaiting confirmation.

Evidence from Hubble's deep field imagery has led astronomers and astrophysicists to downsize the posited number of galaxies in the observable universe to a mere one or two hundred billion. In our universe, anyway. Even so, the eggheads estimate the number of planets just in the Milky Way (our own galaxy) to be well above a billion. The math suggests there could be around ten or even a dozen septillion planets in the universe (that's 10 or 12, followed by twenty-five 0's!). The likelihood that ours is the only one on which life has developed is statistically virtually nil. Especially given that the chemical elements we know pervade, and form the basic building blocks of, the whole shebang.

These numbers are one of the main reasons I adopted atheism so long ago. The notion that a supernatural entity that "governs" such a large universe is genuinely worried about how some brainy primates on a tiny, backwater planet--literally a mere drop in a mighty ocean--would choose to clothe themselves or even select their sexual partners appears ludicrous to me.

As for alien visitations, Breakfall speaks truly, I think; the distances involved are so great, and the speed limits imposed by the laws of physics (as we currently understand them) so final, as to make that type of travel a near impossibility.

In our own travel and exploration fictions, we like to invent ways to circumvent these limitations through the use of "warp drives" and "wormholes," etc., but these remain nonetheless fictions. Even actual black holes are of little help here; the event horizon at the heart of a black hole would instantly "stretch" a traveller out of existence.

But (and it's a big "but"), who knows what wonders the distant future holds?

In the "cosmic calendar" popularized by astronomer Carl Sagan (wherein the full history of the cosmos is mapped onto a single calendar year), the entirety of human history fits into the last four seconds of December 31st).

We've got a ways to go yet.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There’s no doubt worlds like ours exist...there are trillions upon trillions of galaxies out there, but travelling takes time.

Other worlds may not be exactly "like ours" but they could most certainly harbour some form of life. To date, the existence of over 4,000 exoplanets has been confirmed, with thousands more awaiting confirmation.

Evidence from Hubble's deep field imagery has led astronomers and astrophysicists to downsize the posited number of galaxies in the observable universe to a mere one or two hundred billion. In our universe, anyway. Even so, the eggheads estimate the number of planets just in the Milky Way (our own galaxy) to be well above a billion. The math suggests there could be around ten or even a dozen septillion planets in the universe (that's 10 or 12, followed by twenty-five 0's!). The likelihood that ours is the only one on which life has developed is statistically virtually nil. Especially given that the chemical elements we know pervade, and form the basic building blocks of, the whole shebang.

These numbers are one of the main reasons I adopted atheism so long ago. The notion that a supernatural entity that "governs" such a large universe is genuinely worried about how some brainy primates on a tiny, backwater planet--literally a mere drop in a mighty ocean--would choose to clothe themselves or even select their sexual partners appears ludicrous to me.

As for alien visitations, Breakfall speaks truly, I think; the distances involved are so great, and the speed limits imposed by the laws of physics (as we currently understand them) so final, as to make that type of travel a near impossibility.

In our own travel and exploration fictions, we like to invent ways to circumvent these limitations through the use of "warp drives" and "wormholes," etc., but these remain nonetheless fictions. Even actual black holes are of little help here; the event horizon at the heart of a black hole would instantly "stretch" a traveller out of existence.

But (and it's a big "but"), who knows what wonders the distant future holds?

In the "cosmic calendar" popularized by astronomer Carl Sagan (wherein the full history of the cosmos is mapped onto a single calendar year), the entirety of human history fits into the last four seconds of December 31st).

We've got a ways to go yet.

Thats an amazing imagination Blurt, do you happen to know someone who has been in "outer space"? I have a friend named Deadskinmask who would gladly tell you all about it lol.