Hello

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
I'm an ex-con too! What did you do? I got sent to the pen for "assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder" on some bitch. Got a little over a year.

You look like a white collar crook.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
3d8051e33526bddb9efcf978c236eca0.jpg

OP
OP
Ex-con ARTIST

Ex-con ARTIST

ex-con turned artist
Thanks everyone.

Welcome. I was merely court-martialed for selling Hong Kong rock heroin. It sucked but I got over it.

Heroin. I danced with that Devil for about 7 years in the late 90's/early 2000's. In and out of the system most of my teens and early adult life, arrested in '05 for a multitude of charges including but not limited to drug offenses and assault with a deadly weapon. Sentenced to 12 years because the firearm I had was full auto, served 9.

Shit happens.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice to meet you...I've only been arrested for a OWI. So I don't know that life...lol

Ditto.
That is not a bad thing! lol
Kinda...I was so drunk when they asked me to get out of the car...I opened the door and literally poured out of the car. Truth is I shouldn't have been driving. Lol It was a good time.
Did you ever get so ripped that you had to hold one eye closed to keep from seeing double and driving off into the weeds?
I'm much wiser these days in that I now keep an eye patch in my glove compartment for convenience, "just in case".

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
What do you motherfuckers know about H or being really fucked up? I got so fucked up on that shit that I fucking died from it. I've been dead for 26 years, so GTFO with your shit ass war stories. When you fuckin' OD on that shit and it kills you come talk to me, motherfucks!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
Nice to meet you...I've only been arrested for a OWI. So I don't know that life...lol

Ditto.
That is not a bad thing! lol
Kinda...I was so drunk when they asked me to get out of the car...I opened the door and literally poured out of the car. Truth is I shouldn't have been driving. Lol It was a good time.
Did you ever get so ripped that you had to hold one eye closed to keep from seeing double and driving off into the weeds?
I'm much wiser these days in that I now keep an eye patch in my glove compartment for convenience, "just in case".
Yeah I've one eyed it before...lol

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
What do you motherfuckers know about H or being really fucked up? I got so fucked up on that shit that I fucking died from it. I've been dead for 26 years, so GTFO with your shit ass war stories. When you fuckin' OD on that shit and it kills you come talk to me, motherfucks!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
Watched someone very close to me OD a few times. It's not fun.