Help in my thinking about the future.

Would you rather buy/live in...

• A shit house in a bad area in the city you actually want to live in?

• A nice house in a nice area in a boring little town an hour from the city you want to live in?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
How about a nice house in a nice place in which you wanna live, the kind you can use as desktop background

Imagem-do-Whats-App-de-2023-06-05-s-21-35-13.jpg
Capturar.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I picked the shitty little house in the area you want to live in because I need a nightlife… not as much as I did in my 20s, but I need some semblance of normalcy and nothing says that like eating a steak on the sunset strip at 3 am after a night on the town.

The reason you should want this too… EQUITY.

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
I picked the shitty little house in the area you want to live in because I need a nightlife… not as much as I did in my 20s, but I need some semblance of normalcy and nothing says that like eating a steak on the sunset strip at 3 am after a night on the town.

The reason you should want this too… EQUITY.
I had to look up the word 'Equity'. How sad is that? I don't know what it means cas Ive never experienced it. Even though I fucked up this poll everyone has been very helpful. I know what you mean though. Ive been in a small rural town for 5 years surrounded by backward retards and no useful shops. Don't hear as many gun shots as in the city though but other crime is the same. No road rage so far. Thats a biggie in NZ. Last month there were 3 shootings related to road rage here. Only 5 mil people. I still don't know what I'm going to do but this is helpful.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had to look up the word 'Equity'. How sad is that? I don't know what it means cas Ive never experienced it. Even though I fucked up this poll everyone has been very helpful. I know what you mean though. Ive been in a small rural town for 5 years surrounded by backward retards and no useful shops. Don't hear as many gun shots as in the city though but other crime is the same. No road rage so far. Thats a biggie in NZ. Last month there were 3 shootings related to road rage here. Only 5 mil people. I still don't know what I'm going to do but this is helpful.

Shittiest house on the best street is what my father always said…

We don’t sell anything in our family. If you’re patient and can wrap your mind around the fickle real estate market… you might just get lucky. I did more than once.

I say buckle down and save your money. Be so frugal that you annoy people. There are so many programs available to first time homebuyers. You can do it!

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
Shittiest house on the best street is what my father always said…

We don’t sell anything in our family. If you’re patient and can wrap your mind around the fickle real estate market… you might just get lucky. I did more than once.

I say buckle down and save your money. Be so frugal that you annoy people. There are so many programs available to first time homebuyers. You can do it!
Here in New Zealand this is not the time to sell a house. This is what I'm waiting on. The govt has fucked everything up . Once it all back on Ill sell this house and buy elsewhere. I just don't know where. I don't have many options to be honest but I have a choice of a mid size city (120k) thats high in poverty or a large town (65k) that does not. I could also go rural. I'm not worried about equity in my next house. Hopefully it will be my last.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here in New Zealand this is not the time to sell a house. This is what I'm waiting on. The govt has fucked everything up . Once it all back on Ill sell this house and buy elsewhere. I just don't know where. I don't have many options to be honest but I have a choice of a mid size city (120k) thats high in poverty or a large town (65k) that does not. I could also go rural. I'm not worried about equity in my next house. Hopefully it will be my last.

If you can handle it… go rural.

No neighbors for miles and peace and quiet???!? Sign me up!

I can’t. I run the family business aka our investment group. I’m stuck in the BIG city until this is all running like a well oiled machine. Then I can bounce out :Happy5:

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
If you can handle it… go rural.

No neighbors for miles and peace and quiet???!? Sign me up!

I can’t. I run the family business aka our investment group. I’m stuck in the BIG city until this is all running like a well oiled machine. Then I can bounce out :Happy5:
I agree with you about neighbors. I'd rather live next to a tire fire or a pollution factory than a house. But I don't know if I can go rural alone. Maybe if I was a married. But also fuck that lol. Large town would be nice but theirs nothing to do. City's are full of nutters that I have trouble tolerating but theirs stuff to do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with you about neighbors. I'd rather live next to a tire fire or a pollution factory than a house. But I don't know if I can go rural alone. Maybe if I was a married. But also fuck that lol. Large town would be nice but theirs nothing to do. City's are full of nutters that I have trouble tolerating but theirs stuff to do.

I find city nutters more tolerable because its blatantly obvious…

Rednecks in the boondocks scare me.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They must be eating her corpse cas shes dead. Dead I tell ye! Rotten flesh peeling off her bones. Eyeballs being eaten by maggots. Ohhh! The smell. Weight going down and down as the air escapes from her body.... vvvvvvvvvvbababb.....
No I pick up roadkill when I pick up cans along the road. She feeds them that!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know if I want to live there to be honest. I already have to drive an hour to the supermarket.
These days I can go almost 3 weeks without going to the supermarket

I just stock the freezer with meat, fresh veggies and fruit are everywhere around me

The only thing I miss is my daily fresh french bread, but the peace and calm make up for that very easily LOL

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
These days I can go almost 3 weeks without going to the supermarket

I just stock the freezer with meat, fresh veggies and fruit are everywhere around me

The only thing I miss is my daily fresh french bread, but the peace and calm make up for that very easily LOL
Ive just done that today. The town I live in now only has an expensive old people supermarket so I have to drive to a city and get everything done at once. Sick of it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Equity is literally a communionist idea of everyone having equal outcomes no matter what. It is a trash idea for low I.Q. people. Equal opportunity is a great thing but if you work harder you should get more. Equity is tyranny because the guy who works hard gets the same as the bum who doesn't even bother to show up for work.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the Grass is always greener, so why not across the street ?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
Ive just done that today. The town I live in now only has an expensive old people supermarket so I have to drive to a city and get everything done at once. Sick of it.

There's a tiny city that's like 15 min from me, I can get the basics there, like cold cuts, bread and milk

Then there's a bigger one 30 minutes away, I can get pretty much anything there, but the city I used to live in and they have EVERYTHING, like computer and car parts that are decent, better tools and other things, I have to go to the city where I used to live full time.

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
There's a tiny city that's like 15 min from me, I can get the basics there, like cold cuts, bread and milk

Then there's a bigger one 30 minutes away, I can get pretty much anything there, but the city I used to live in and they have EVERYTHING, like computer and car parts that are decent, better tools and other things, I have to go to the city where I used to live full time.
Where I am now I have a medium city 1 hourish away and the capital city about 45 mins to the edge. But I would really like stuff actually in the location I live. Petrol is so expensive.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Think outside the box Ray. Rather than "I only have 2 choices because I'm broke", figure out ways to improve your situation.

Here's a couple of ideas off the top of my bald head.

1- go back to work- get a job- something within your capabilities whatever they might be, even if it's just being a Walmart greeter. There are jobs for anyone who wants them. And it might be good to get up and out on a more regular basis.

2- meet a woman with money, get her to fall in love with you and she can support you. Maybe she'll already have a house in a nice area, wouldn't that be convenient?

3- steal catalytic converters and resell them on the black market. It seems to be a thing lately.

4- prostitute yourself to old women. They have money and they'll settle for just about any measly bit of attention. While they're sleeping off that orgasm you can rob them and be gone before they wake up

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

Banned
Think outside the box Ray. Rather than "I only have 2 choices because I'm broke", figure out ways to improve your situation.

Here's a couple of ideas off the top of my bald head.

1- go back to work- get a job- something within your capabilities whatever they might be, even if it's just being a Walmart greeter. There are jobs for anyone who wants them. And it might be good to get up and out on a more regular basis.

2- meet a woman with money, get her to fall in love with you and she can support you. Maybe she'll already have a house in a nice area, wouldn't that be convenient?

3- steal catalytic converters and resell them on the black market. It seems to be a thing lately.

4- prostitute yourself to old women. They have money and they'll settle for just about any measly bit of attention. While they're sleeping off that orgasm you can rob them and be gone before they wake up
All good ideas but I doubt any of them will make me a couple of mil in 3 months. How about a bank job? Want in? At best we get rich. At worst we get a free hotel with free food and free sex for 10 years.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
They must be eating her corpse cas shes dead. Dead I tell ye! Rotten flesh peeling off her bones. Eyeballs being eaten by maggots. Ohhh! The smell. Weight going down and down as the air escapes from her body.... vvvvvvvvvvbababb.....
Didn't check link but it's true.. cats will eat human corpses after 3-4 days of hunger going for the eyes first.. Dogs will starve even have been found to consume blankets and such to fulfill their hunger