Hey Guys, I am having a whole bunch people at my house for a luxurious BBQ, right now!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol @ dove and countess hi jacking this cretin’s desperate pleas for my attention

BBQ was off the hook and I’m nursing a bit of a hangover

Round two tonight. Turn up
and the hook is set, reel him in!

How did you know he was having a bbq? Did he actually post about it?
Yes he did, one of many of his posts he made last night while entertaining bunches of his closest friends at home. Reminds one of AZ-Skechers

You know, highlighting the one time you are having a few hours in the real world only emphasizes how much you're online.
Says the blob who appointed Levon to watch for replies online while she was supposedly at a wedding

Lmao!!!!

That cruised comfortably over your head at 35k.
Of course

lol

Self pawned.

Sure, I didn't go to a wedding and I checked in with Levon AFTER I got back and asked him how everything went.

At least you've never called yourself Biggie Brains. :ThumbsUp1:

oops, speaking of things going right above all your blubber

Try again lardass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cute story Dovey. :ThumbsUp1:

Here is the cat pumpkin

20211016-132730.jpg

Here is the other one. No idea what this one is lol

20211016-132735.jpg

And the cinnamon buns before they got popped in the oven

20211015-210715.jpg

These were incredible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove,

Hey what would you recommend I use to seal my deck? I'm looking at shit but i dont know what's good.
[/QUOTE]

What do you want as a final finish? clear-semi clear - solid color?
Go to a Kelly Moore Store and tell them what you want and bring your visa card,paint and etc prices are thru the ceiling- - -
Tell them you suck cock for a discount - - - - -

PS - Don't forget to wash your deck 1st -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I just got back from grocery shopping and now I'm making chili and garlic knots.

I had to take a different way, which I now prefer because it's faster and prettier. As I was going the way I normally go, a bunch of police had the road blocked off and were directing traffick back. Someone who was riding thier bike in the road got hit by a car and killed. So that sucks. I HATE people riding thier bikes in the road....especailly out here on these two lane roads that people fly down(55 to 60mph). But I still feel bad for the man (or woman? I dont know) who got killed like that and for the person who hit them.

Squish brought her buck naked Barbie into the store with her. At some point a lady complimented her on her Barbie and also said "where are her clothes?" and my daughter responds "that's just private business" .....glad the lady had a sense of humor and laughed lol. It was horribly busy. I've never seen it so busy. And one of the things I love the most about being out here is that it's never busy. It was today.....almost gave me a panick attack.

My ptsd makes it very difficult for me to deal with crowded areas. A bunch of people in the same isle in the store, and behind and in front of me can really get my anxiety going. I'm not great with people in my personal space. It makes my heart speed up.

I'm so much better than I used to be, though. When my older two were little, there were times i seriously walked away from my cart and left. If it was packed and busy i would get so keyed up i would leave my cart with everything in it and just go. Then I would continue to have anxiety because I left a cart there for the employees to deal with and that's just so fucking rude. I dont know if anyone else here has ptsd but once those triggers are pulled the anxiety is so bad you cant think, and you get physically sick. Lightheaded. Racing heart. It's not out the ordinary to suddenly need to shit and/or puke. It feels like you are being crushed from the inside. Hyper awareness. When I need to leave I need to leave right then.

Most of the time if I saw it busy I wouldnt even bother going in. Restaurants could get bad for me as well if they were busy and all you can hear is plates and everyone talking.

I'm so.....SO much better now. I'll get some anxiety but since being in CBT sessions for 5 years in my recovery program it never overwhelms me. I can always reign it in....I still much prefer to not shop if its busy. My doctor will give me 5 ativans at a time(you know because of that whole drug addict thing) and I've had them for 3 months now. I havent had to take any of them. Also knowing I have them just in case helps me a lot as well.

Anyway I'm making chili and my brother told me to watch "Benny loves you" after Squish goes down :D my big girls are all out with friends for the week end and GB is at the cabin so it's just me and mom.

Anyone seen this? :LOL3:

Yes I'm aware I'm treating Admins thread as a blog. Yes I'm doing it intentionally. :D

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol @ dove and countess hi jacking this cretin’s desperate pleas for my attention

BBQ was off the hook and I’m nursing a bit of a hangover

Round two tonight. Turn up
and the hook is set, reel him in!

How did you know he was having a bbq? Did he actually post about it?
Yes he did, one of many of his posts he made last night while entertaining bunches of his closest friends at home. Reminds one of AZ-Skechers

AZ-Skechers. LMAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to a BBQ yesterday. Brit style. It was fun. I didn't have to cook anything, and I didn't post a thing from there. We were there for six hours. These thing do drag on here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin had self pity, personal butthurt and lots of tears all weekend while I was in my mansion partying with my friends as he was busy pissing in his pants and hawking the online list looking for moi

yeah, he's THAT gut hooked

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin had self pity, personal butthurt and lots of tears all weekend while I was in my mansion partying with my friends as he was busy pissing in his pants and hawking the online list looking for moi

I was happy to hear that even tho you came up short again, you still placed 3rd in the Midget Twister Competition.

ataste7.jpg

(Now go work out your inner closet-homo-rage and gay stamp several of my posts)

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I was happy to hear that you came up short, but still placed 3rd in the Midget Twister Competition.

ataste7.jpg
I heard you sucked cock all weekend

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I was happy to hear that you came up short, but still placed 3rd in the Midget Twister Competition.

ataste7.jpg
I heard you sucked cock all weekend
What else were the voices talking about over the weekend?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ataste7.jpg

The short stuff is kind of played out though....

I've seen numerous photos of him... he's average height range.

Somebody was trying to doxx him because they were butthurt at the time and I removed the posts and traced his stuff to see if it was legit doxxing.

It was... and he does quite well for himself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ataste7.jpg

Somebody was trying to doxx him because they were butthurt at the time and I removed the posts and traced his stuff to see if it was legit doxxing.

lol.. don't tell him that. His entire world revolves around me being short, broke and lonely

like him :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

ataste7.jpg

No one here cares that you found him sexually engaging.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ataste7.jpg

lol.. don't tell him that. His entire world revolves around me being short, broke and lonely

like him :LOL3:

You've had some stunners... a little too high maintenance for my taste, but good for you...