Hey guys.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Welcome Not Alex.
So tell me Lily...why the facade anyway?

images

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Go on....piss off back to Van... bring your A game next time...

This reminds me that unfortunately, I do not have a supplement that cures triteness.

I may have to work together with my team on that.

One of the hallmarks of this alleged forum is the high ratio of "flamer" wannabe's who haunt the halls looking for alts to unmask, based upon their individual beliefs that there simply are no trolls out there they can't recognize within five posts.
You have my sympathies, sir. I'm one of several members here who've been treated to this sort of reception.
.Well writ, Spoon.
Well writ.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Go on....piss off back to Van... bring your A game next time...

This reminds me that unfortunately, I do not have a supplement that cures triteness.

I may have to work together with my team on that.

One of the hallmarks of this alleged forum is the high ratio of "flamer" wannabe's who haunt the halls looking for alts to unmask, based upon their individual beliefs that there simply are no trolls out there they can't recognize within five posts.
You have my sympathies, sir. I'm one of several members here who've been treated to this sort of reception.
.Well writ, Spoon.
Well writ.
Oh ‘ello cobber. You’ve been a bit quiet of late. You okay?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, NAJ. Don't rightly know if you're still around or if the usual ragtag band of mincing miscreants sent you back into lurking mode but, if you are still here, then welcome aboard.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way in.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bert say, "smorpa nurnin toomi purla furla boo."

Come to think of it, that was probably the Swedish chef, not Bert.