Hi, I'm new here :)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Judging from "her" initial posts and alleged location, likely a phony troll handle.

There you go again, playing Spermlock Holes, pipe in one hand, magnifying glass in the other, deerstalker cap askew, ready to call on any Dr. Twatson who's willing to assist you in your investigations.

You're so obssessed with the "true identity" of posters on an anonymous forum that you don't even know who you are anymore, Detective Dickwad!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Judging from "her" initial posts and alleged location, likely a phony troll handle.

There you go again, playing Spermlock Holes, pipe in one hand, magnifying glass in the other, deerstalker cap askew, ready to call on any Dr. Twatson who's willing to assist you in your investigations.

You're so obssessed with the "true identity" of posters on an anonymous forum that you don't even know who you are anymore, Detective Dickwad!
You do realise that I’m sexy don’t you you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bert..before you start..realise that I’m a troll!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No sweat, Achy Breaky. I do realize you're a troll.

I'm a troll, too.

I'm just a better one than you are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh piss off Norman Blurts, don't you have guests in your motel who need attending to?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh piss off Norman Blurts, don't you have guests in your motel who need attending to?

Yes. Just a reminder: check-out is at 11 am.

And those rainbow spandex leggings are motel property.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Why can’t anyone just be themselves? lol
I AM Mr Whipple
TimeLine-Image6.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

My apologies, but you may have misspelled "cock."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Turns out I was right, it was the head gender bender on Cute Boy Ticklers.