Hi. Stupidamerican6443752 here

stupidamerican644375

Factory Bastard
Hi.

I'm here mostly to educate people about the red communist menace known as "Chinese People." Chinese people have caused grief and disaster for eons, going back to teh end of WW2 when we decimated two of their major cities, Hirosaki and Nagashima in an effort to eradicate this menace; later there was the Chinese Vietnam war, and then there were the inferior products they sold us like defective drywall and pet food that ruined decent American homes and killed their pets, culminating in the 2011 Chinese tsunami that resulted in their Fukushima nucrear power plant melting down and flooding the pacific ocean with their Chinese radiation and harming the sealife that real people depend on.

lawpgZu.jpg

I'm well-educated and highly-read on these subjects. And I say we shouldn't have stopped with those two cities: We should have also nuked the cities of Bang Cock (who would name a city that anyway, except a ChinaMan™?), Ho Chi Menh, Shanghai, Seoul, China Town, Tokyo, and every other Chinese city capable of posing a threat to the American way of life.