HollowGays feelings thread....its all about him. Im just watching.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a 7mm kidney stone in my ureter. It is not gonna pass on its own.

At like 2am last night my flank started hurting. Then my groin started hurting.

And while M knows aaaaallllll about my kidney stones and surgeries....having been a huge support to me through the entire ordeal since it started. Being the person I was gonna leave my daughter in the care of had I died during my nephro tube surgery (I wasn't with the guy I'm currently divorcing yet), and my emergency contact for most of my life....he has never actually SEEN me go through this.

So I tried HARD to be tough. He drug me to the hospital though and here I still am because I have to have surgery tomorrow. He stayed here until ten minutes ago. Ran and got me a phone charger and now he is headed home to cook for my kids.

I'm in horrific pain despite 2mls of diluaded and 1 ml of fentynal. I told the nurse she is free to kill me. I had to explain that I'm divorcing and my ex is trying to come up here but I don't want that and that my boyfriend was out buying my phone charger and I want him to be allowed in.

I am now my nurses favorite patient of the evening LOL

So I'll be here off and on all night and probably high on IV pain killers. No I have not went off the bean. No I have not relapsed. I'm just dying of kidney stones.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Hang in there. Once they remove it I'm sure you'll feel much better. <3

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
My first surgery was on the 7th. The surgeon said the stone was about the size of a quarter and lab tested Stone Weight 5.6 g. AND I live still! Wish they could hurry the surgery up for you because of the pain. :,(

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never had a stone this big ever leave the kidney before. It's ROUGH
I'm canceling my plans for tomorrow. Be sure to keep us posted on even the smallest development. Will your bf and husband be okay without you? What about the cats?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My first surgery was on the 7th. The surgeon said the stone was about the size of a quarter and lab tested Stone Weight 5.6 g. AND I live still! Wish they could hurry the surgery up for you because of the pain. :,(

I've had big ones for sure. They just never went in the tube!

This fucking thing is jammed in the tube and it HURTS

My urologist is meeting with me in the morning and I have to have it removed. I haven't seen him in like 3 years so I'm sure he missed me lol

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yikes on the placement. I know the feeling from previous kidney stone adventures. Like curled up on the bathroom floor kinda pain. Hope it's resolved for you soonest.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They just gave me more meds and they wont give me any torodol with it. I figured that would help because it's a strong anti inflammatory

But it thins blood and....surgery

M is telling me about the Kitchen Aid food processor that arrived today and asking if my lady boner it turgid lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm canceling my plans for tomorrow. Be sure to keep us posted on even the smallest development. Will your bf and husband be okay without you? What about the cats?

You know I'm gonna.

You don't even have to ask!

Good on you for knowing how to prioritize. There may be hope for you yet!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They just gave me more meds and they wont give me any torodol with it. I figured that would help because it's a strong anti inflammatory

But it thins blood and....surgery

M is telling me about the Kitchen Aid food processor that arrived today and asking if my lady boner it turgid lol
Just a moment while I bookmark this.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And while M knows aaaaallllll about my kidney stones and surgeries....having been a huge support to me through the entire ordeal since it started. Being the person I was gonna leave my daughter in the care of had I died during my nephro tube surgery (I wasn't with the guy I'm currently divorcing yet), and my emergency contact for most of my life....he has never actually SEEN me go through this.

So I tried HARD to be tough. He drug me to the hospital though and here I still am because I have to have surgery tomorrow. He stayed here until ten minutes ago. Ran and got me a phone charger and now he is headed home to cook for my kids.

I'm in horrific pain despite 2mls of diluaded and 1 ml of fentynal. I told the nurse she is free to kill me. I had to explain that I'm divorcing and my ex is trying to come up here but I don't want that and that my boyfriend was out buying my phone charger and I want him to be allowed in.

So I'll be here off and on all night and probably high on IV pain killers. No I have not went off the bean. No I have not relapsed. I'm just dying of kidney stones.
omigod!

Our poor @Dove in the Hospital ....again!?!

Whaddja don this time?

Yer such a fragile butterfly I tell ya.

Built like a glass shoe, eh?

71U9bFtHvpL._AC_SX466_.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know, because as I have elsewhere noted I know the definition of narcissism.

Is it....now I'm guessing here.....making a thread on a forum about a hospital trip?

OR stay with me.....is it rushing to a thread started on a forum to bitch and complain about the content you voluntarily consume and labeling people for not accommodating your preferences?

Hhhmmm. What could it be?!

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is it....now I'm guessing here.....making a thread on a forum about a hospital trip?

OR stay with me.....is it rushing to a thread started on a forum to bitch and complain about the content you voluntarily consume and labeling people for not accommodating your preferences?

Hhhmmm. What could it be?!
It's me pointing out what a self absorbed narcissist (and whiner) you are. You think everyone is so self centered that they start a thread every time they have a little discomfort as if EVERYONE will drop everything just to follow every small development? No doubt a couple of people care so PM them.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's me pointing out what a self absorbed narcissist (and whiner) you are. You think everyone is so self centered that they start a thread every time they have a little discomfort as if EVERYONE will drop everything just to follow every small development? No doubt a couple of people care so PM them.

Are you done though?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you done though?
Do you want me to be done or are you luxuriating un my attention which is all you thirst for isn't it? Attention. Sympathy. Anything self affirming anything affirming that YOU are the center of the fucking universe? I mean I wouldn't want you to be disappointed.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you want me to be done or are you luxuriating un my attention which is all you thirst for isn't it? Attention. Sympathy. Anything self affirming anything affirming that YOU are the center of the fucking universe? I mean I wouldn't want you to be disappointed.

Neither. I'm asking if you are done with your tantrum so you can exit the thread and cease making it about you and feel you've accomplished whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.

How are doing on that?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But it's all about you. See how you try to go all I'm rubber and you're glue.
No Soiled Dove this is alllll about you you YOU. Isn't everything?

It's MY thread and my discussion. YOU are the one showing up in to have a big boy tantrum because other people exist.

Why don't you start your OWN thread and have your meltdown there? Rather than shitting up other people's with your unsolicited cascade of angry feels?

I'm actually being quite polite allowing you to have a space in my kidney stone thread.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's MY thread and my discussion. YOU are the one showing up in to have a big boy tantrum because other people exist.

Why don't you start your OWN thread and have your meltdown there? Rather than shitting up other people's with your unsolicited cascade of angry feels?

I'm actually being quite polite allowing you to have a space in my kidney stone thread.
You see you actually need my attention more than pain killers and medical attention. That's who YOU are.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You see you actually need my attention more than pain killers and medical attention. That's who YOU are.

Here let me further accommodate the man baby and change the thread title to suit the new topic more. ...mmmkay?

By the way, I'm laying in the hospital bored off my ass and posting in between texts from an actual man whose attention I'm currently enjoying immensely so....I'm gonna need you to settle down some lol

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By the way, I'm laying in the hospital bored off my ass and posting
Fill in all of the details Soiled Dove. We are all on the edge of our seats. What color are the walls? How does that color make you feel? Has the service been good? Is everyone treating you like a princess?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fill in all of the details Soiled Dove. We are all on the edge of our seats. What color are the walls? How does that color make you feel? Has the service been good? Is everyone treating you like a princess?

I really hope you aren't angrily beating off right now but I have a bad feeling you are.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really hope you aren't angrily beating off right now but I have a bad feeling you are.
You might want to consider an edit considering this is the Gen Disc board. You know whenever narcissist troll types like you get frustrated about having your nose tweeked you start making unflattering sexual accusations about the person making a fool of you. That's all you have. Reality is never on your side.

Now take your nighty night drugs and feel better in the morning. Everyone will be waiting to serve you when you wake.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You might want to consider an edit considering this is the Gen Disc board. You know whenever narcissist troll types like you get frustrated about having your nose tweeked you start making unflattering sexual accusations about the person making a fool of you. That's all you have. Reality is never on your side.

Now take your nighty night drugs and feel better in the morning. Everyone will be waiting to serve you when you wake.

So you are jealous that I'm getting medical attention?

Do you feel left out?

Trying to give yourself a heart attack over there so people will give you drugs and "serve" you with an uncomfortable surgical procedure too?

Poor man baby.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's sounds exceptionally painful and all around shitty time.
May Eir ease your suffering and you recover fully in a short period of time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A friend of mine had a kidney stone in college but he was a really big guy. He played defensive line in high school but wasn't good enough to make it to college level. Anyway they were able to use a sonic device to help break up the kidney stone.

He said passing even the smaller parts was the most pain he had experienced.