How Attractive would you say you Are?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
According to grandma I'm a 10. In reality.............. Prolly like 5 at best. My ex-wife called me ferret face.

I wish I could send out a Google Form to people I meet and know to collect their opinion and thoughts on me (looks, personality, how I handle things, etc.). Theoretically, I'd use that to improve myself, but more likely I'd just become defensive, deny my faults and parade my positives.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm definitely above average, but absolutely not a brag. Really, so the fuck what? Women hate you and men have a chip on their shoulder about you not sleeping with them. I slept with many a good looking guy, but what Incels don't get is that is pretty meaningless. Everyone has issues, no matter what they look like.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to grandma I'm a 10. In reality.............. Prolly like 5 at best. My ex-wife called me ferret face.

I wish I could send out a Google Form to people I meet and know to collect their opinion and thoughts on me (looks, personality, how I handle things, etc.). Theoretically, I'd use that to improve myself, but more likely I'd just become defensive, deny my faults and parade my positives.
Why do you call yourself Tinkerbell? I thought you were a girl. Your av is gross, btw.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
If I were a female, ... I would be a definite A1 because females have lots of good points you can check out ... :OhGawd:

But as I'm just a dumb shit male then I would slide down the scale a fair bit ... if I post up a photo everyone could rate me ...?

:daFuq2:

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Not as attractive as I'd like. On one hand attractiveness is subjective, but there really is not so great looking people and people who are nearly gifted in the looks department. Quite the conundrum.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not as attractive as I'd like. On one hand attractiveness is subjective, but there really is not so great looking people and people who are nearly gifted in the looks department. Quite the conundrum.
homOAHHsexual ...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm about an 8 out of 10.... maybe 8. something.

It's a hassle being eye candy....

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
If I were a female, ... I would be a definite A1 because females have lots of good points you can check out ... :OhGawd:

But as I'm just a dumb shit male then I would slide down the scale a fair bit ... if I post up a photo everyone could rate me ...?

:daFuq2:

I just saw this, so at least I'm safe from these aliens ... :OhGawd:

sZYhqLL.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Almost forgot - I would say I will leave it up to the ladys here - - -

IMG-0998.jpg