How Attractive would you say you Are?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take this daily, and you'll hang to yer youth much longer, keep your personal attractiveness ratings higher...

Bee_Happy_Royal_Jelly_1000_mg_Softgels_Image_8_400x.jpg

...not sure where I rate, but the stuff seems to keep my hair dark and from falling out.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Take this daily, and you'll hang to yer youth much longer, keep your personal attractiveness ratings higher...

...not sure where I rate, but the stuff seems to keep my hair dark and from falling out.
Number of times Jomo has commented on the looks of others: 1,327,591
Number of times Jomo has posted a photo of his own damn self: 0

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
6ft 2in, high IQ post grad would put me 10. I dont make the rules neither do I care, my best feature in pulling chicks so to speak is and always has been having the gift of the gab. This may be linked to IQ or that I'm full of shit lol. We run with what we have, thats life.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you have the data on this attraction variance?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Number of times Jomo has commented on the looks of others: 1,327,591
Number of times Jomo has posted a photo of his own damn self: 0

Well Blurt I never claimed ta be Brad Pitt.

But you oughta remind BF members when your brother posted his photo on VF & then ended up getting stalked by another forum member named Edward/Eddy. Didnt Eddy contact your brother's employer? As you're aware, Eddy has previously been institutionalized for mental health problems. And there was also that incident with a women forum member who was also stalked by Eddy where she ended up calling the Vancouver police who showed up at his door..

So theres a reason why I prefer to be camera shy @Blurt. An anonymous forum isn't LinkedIn or Facebook where impersonators are outed and everybody knows who's posting.

And given the experience your brother went through potentially ruining his professional reputation it should act as cautionary tale for others Blurt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @Blurt I know your real name irl & your last name. And I also know who Eddy's Grandfather is.

You doth reveal too much about yourself for comfort Blurt. You oughta be more discreet.

Of course I'm not like Eddy & I respect the privacy of others. Therefore I would never divulge pi about others. However as I pointed out some are not so respectful.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe Your posts in this thread to Blurt come off as very creepy. Just sayin'...

Oh really?

When somebody constantly mouths off and dares/tempts others to find him, it's easy to find clues about their origins. Like 'google search'?

ie - you posted a photo of yourself, where you live, so I know a bit about you too.

But do I pass or forward your pi to other parties? No.

Just knowing about someone is not 'creepy' @Lily.

I think that's even codified in law. mens rea/actus reus

ie - mens rea: You say "I know where that person lives and I'd like to kill him."

actus reus: But you never acted upon your desires, therefore no crime/transgression was ever committed. It was just an empty expression, never acted upon, attempted nor carried out.

...therefore, you cannot be charged with a crime, because your initial intent or feeling was never undertaken. However, if you had taken steps to do so, then it might be classified as an indictable offense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh really?

When somebody constantly mouths off and dares/tempts others to find him, it's easy to find clues about their origins.

ie - you posted a photo of yourself, where you live, so I know a bit about you too.

ie - mens rea: You say "I know where that person lives and I'd like to kill him."

actus reus: But you never acted upon your desires, therefore no crime/transgression was ever committed. It was just an empty expression, never acted upon, attempted nor carried out.

...therefore, you cannot be charged with a crime, because your initial intent or feeling was never undertaken. However, if you had taken steps to do so, then it might be classified as an indictable offense.

I did not post a picture of myself. I did not say anything about where I live beyond the Bay Area. Have you been looking for me too? You post these things and you say you're not being creepy.

I'm not saying you've committed a crime. You're a little too defensive. I wonder why? :eyeRoLL:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When somebody constantly mouths off and dares/tempts others to find him, it's easy to find clues about their origins. Like 'google search'?

"Daring" someone to find them is one thing, Senile @Joe.

But what constitutes "tempting" someone to find them, Senile @Joe?

For instance, if someone hurts your feelings with words on a screen, do you find it tempting to stalk them?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe is a creep.

He likes young women, too. As in, very young.

Starling's hubby was right about him. Joe gives off these white panel candy van vibes. In waves.

::shivers::

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh really?

Oh cool maybe you, me a Edward can hang outside Lilys' place... I'm already there..