How cute… someone is trying to get re-elected

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hopeful this translates into obscene damages for assault rifles and any other mass shooting loonatics.

I suppose the parallel situation is people suing the tobacco industry for things like misleading advertising & failing to promote safety measures in their products @Murdock?

Ie - children dying from the accidental discharge of firearms.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
He is also keeping abortion legal here. I’m kinda over this. It’s a non issue really and seriously outdated, but I like that in the midst of this Republican power play.

California will remain blue and we are the force to be reckoned with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He is also keeping abortion legal here. I’m kinda over this. It’s a non issue really and seriously outdated, but I like that in the midst of this Republican power play.

Abortion is not outdated at all. I have a daughter and nieces. I want them to have power over their own bodies and lives. This is of upmost importance for equality, imo.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Abortion is not outdated at all. I have a daughter and nieces. I want them to have power over their own bodies and lives. This is of upmost importance for equality, imo.

I mean outdated in the sense that women have been empowered and major strides in healthcare and birth control have made it more obsolete.

but you’re right… what if a pregnancy jeopardized the life of our daughters or granddaughters. What if the baby was genetically deformed.

I can’t imagine being forced to have a child of my child’s assailant being brought into this world against her will.

I would fly her to the moon to stop that from happening. All they are doing is making it hard for us by forcing us to relive the trauma over and over.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I mean outdated in the sense that women have been empowered and major strides in health care and abortion have made it more obsolete.

but you’re right… what if a pregnancy jeopardized the life of our daughters or granddaughters. What if the baby was genetically deformed.

I can’t imagine being forced to have a child of my child assailant being brought into this world against her will.

I would fly her to the moon to stop that from happening. All they are doing is making it hard for us by forcing us to relive the trauma over and over.

And we all know the upper classes will fly their daughters to a state where it's legal to get them abortions as needed.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I mean outdated in the sense that women have been empowered and major strides in health care and abortion have made it more obsolete.

I can’t imagine being forced to have a child of my child assailant being brought into this world against her will.

And we all know the upper classes will fly their daughters to a state where it's legal to get them abortions as needed.

which is the exact issue Roe v Wade was addressing

But the woman behind that case was a deeply troubled woman with generational disfunction and trauma plaguing her past and was eventually brainwashed by a Christian extremist and avid anti-abortion activist. Afraid of her own damnation and plagued with guilt and mental illness… she caved.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

which is the exact issue Roe v Wade was addressing

But the woman behind that case was a deeply troubled woman with generational distinction and trauma plaguing her past and was eventually brainwashed by a Christian extremist and avid anti-abortion activist. Afraid of her own damnation and plagued with guilt and mental illness… she caved.

But then she recanted all the work she was doing for the Christian right. Every last word of it.