How do you stop snoring?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I've found out recently that I snore like a fucking chainsaw.

I haven't shared a bed with anyone....except my Squish....in 7 years so no one has told me. My older daughters said I've been doing this for a few years.

I never scored before. I slept with M back in 1999 as his GF.... and many times since I crashed here and slept with him and he said I never scored like this before.

Last night he couldn't get it to stop. He will roll me on my side and I usually stop. One night he laid there and messed with me, tickled my feet, kissed my forehead....a bunch of sweet stuff...and it made me stop.

This morning I was damn near in the dog house over my ridiculous snoring.

So I ordered some weird device you put in your nose and some tablets you take before bed that are supposed to help. And I made a doctor appointment.

Anyone here snore and had success in stopping?

And yes I'm very....very very dick whipped. I will cut my nose off if I have to so this man can be happy sleeping with me lol. Halp!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I already googled this. I just wanted to see if anyone also did this and if they did something that worked.

I made an app with ENT. I sometimes stop breathing in my sleep....so my daughter says and M confirmed that and said it's scary as hell

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I haven't shared a bed with anyone....except my Squish....in 7 years so no one has told me. My older daughters said I've been doing this for a few years.

I never scored before. I slept with M back in 1999 as his GF.... and many times since I crashed here and slept with him and he said I never scored like this before.

Last night he couldn't get it to stop. He will roll me on my side and I usually stop. One night he laid there and messed with me, tickled my feet, kissed my forehead....a bunch of sweet stuff...and it made me stop.

So I ordered some weird device you put in your nose and some tablets you take before bed that are supposed to help. And I made a doctor appointment.

And yes I'm very....very very dick whipped. I will cut my nose off if I have to so this man can be happy sleeping with me lol. Halp!
I never told you that? Yeah you sounded like a train was coming lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never told you that? Yeah you sounded like a train was coming lol

NO fucking way!

I did this with you as well?!

Fuuuucckkk lol

Goddammit. I must be fucking adorable lol you just put up with it. M gives me SO much shit for it lol

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sleep on your side.

On your right side, not on your left.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sleep on your side.

On your right side, not on your left.

It doesn't seem to matter. Usually my extra marital lover will roll me to my side IF I manage to end up on my back in my sleep.

It did not work last night.

He is napping right now before he finishes his article he is writing ....napping because I sleep deprived him.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like sleep apnea, which may mean you’re a candidate for a Cpap machine

Can't I just have surgery? I can't sleep with some machine on my face. I'm way too young and too sexually active for that nonsense.

I'll have to see what the ENT says.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I ordered this stuff at 3:38 am and it's here

20230512-113646.jpg

M isn't giving me so much shit anymore. Now he is reassuring me LOL.

He is pretty dead set that I don't have apnea but he is basing that on a friend he has that he has had almost as long as me. Very VERY overweight guy who does have apnea but his is very loud. He gasps a lot in his sleep.

But if I stop breathing.... that's apnea. Just because I don't have it as bad as a 300 pound trucker guy doesn't mean I don't have it at all.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"Breath easy strips help." <----this
Also, you could try one of those things that flush out your nose with water.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Put duct tape over your nose and mouth - - - - - -

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Mrs Breakfall snores…I sleep in a separate room because of this. No big deal when you need to get some sleep.

Devices etc don’t really work. There’s also a procedure where they cauterise and remove the uvula at the back of your throat, which may help.

*The soft tissue (or flesh) at the back of your throat can sag, narrowing the airway. Incoming air then makes the tissue at the rear roof of the mouth (the soft palate), the flap of skin hanging from the palate (uvula) and the throat vibrate—a sound we know as snoring.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the device didn't work.

He said the snoring wasn't as bad. I'm gonna try the bigger one tonight.

It was a really good night though.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys I'm not gonna commit suicide by wrapping duct tape around my airways.

But thanks lol.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guys I'm not gonna commit suicide by wrapping duct tape around my airways.

But thanks lol.
Yeah, I guess there would be complications if you did that. Besides, if you somehow lived you would probably tear all of your hair out removing the tape. It sounded good on paper.