How do you stop snoring?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mrs Breakfall snores…I sleep in a separate room because of this. No big deal when you need to get some sleep.

Devices etc don’t really work. There’s also a procedure where they cauterise and remove the uvula at the back of your throat, which may help.

*The soft tissue (or flesh) at the back of your throat can sag, narrowing the airway. Incoming air then makes the tissue at the rear roof of the mouth (the soft palate), the flap of skin hanging from the palate (uvula) and the throat vibrate—a sound we know as snoring.

So remove my uvula.

Jesus fuck.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
OK, put some wood blocks under the head board and lift it about a foot or get one of those adjustable beds.
Also sleeping face down should help and of course you can leave the room also booze doesn't help matters :Disagree::Disagree:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK, put some wood blocks under the head board and lift it about a foot or get one of those adjustable beds.
Also sleeping face down should help and of course you can leave the room also booze doesn't help matters :Disagree::Disagree:

I've been telling the man all day that I'll burn off my uvula for only him lol.

He says "Jesus no" hahahaha.

I'm gonna try the bigger nostril thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So remove my uvula.

Jesus fuck.
It’s a useless piece of skin that contributes to snoring. The procedure is relatively painless…or so I’m told. Mrs Breakfall hasn’t opted for the procedure, so you’re not alone in your aghast feelings there Dove. ;)

I was having a nice orgy dream this morning when her snoring rudely woke me up. But then I put my raging hard-on to better use. Nudge, nudge…wink, wink! :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s a useless piece of skin that contributes to snoring. The procedure is relatively painless…or so I’m told. Mrs Breakfall hasn’t opted for the procedure, so you’re not alone in your aghast feelings there Dove. ;)

I was having a nice orgy dream this morning when her snoring rudely woke me up. But then I put my raging hard-on to better use. Nudge, nudge…wink, wink! :GiggleBitch:

Things I do for M that I would never do for anyone else range from taking fucking Plan B even though I know I don't need it JUST to calm him down (he has MS and takes meds that would absolutely cause serious birth defects....what he calls fish babies). So I'm on like my 5th fucking period of the month. That shit wrecked me. WRECKED.

He DID provide me with shit tons of chocolate.

Dealing with a freezing cold house. He has to have the air on and he keeps it like 60 degrees.....which has me in hoodies and blankets. It's cold AF.

Burning off my fucking uvula. Yeah he doesn't really want me to do that....but I want him to sleep with me every night lol.

I'm such a pussy with him. You'd be amazed lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Things I do for M that I would never do for anyone else range from taking fucking Plan B even though I know I don't need it JUST to calm him down (he has MS and takes meds that would absolutely cause serious birth defects....what he calls fish babies). So I'm on like my 5th fucking period of the month. That shit wrecked me. WRECKED.

Dealing with a freezing cold house. He has to have the air on and he keeps it like 60 degrees.....which has me in hoodies and blankets. It's cold AF.

Burning off my fucking uvula. Yeah he doesn't really want me to do that....but I want him to sleep with me every night lol.

Having no uvula…lessens the gag-reflect! :Excited6:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Having no uvula…lessens the gag-reflect! :Excited6:
I have no gag reflex. Never did

I normally don't say that because it invites pervert comments. But I can put anything down my throat without any gagging.

I can't even make myself puke. Not by triggering the gag reflex.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have no gag reflex. Never did

I normally don't say that because it invites pervert comments. But I can put anything down my throat without any gagging.

I can't even make myself puke. Not by triggering the gag reflex.
Don’t worry about the pervert comments…particularly if it’s coming from the Rag team. They’re not even sure of what gender they truly identify as. Lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t worry about the pervert comments…particularly if it’s coming from the Rag team. They’re not even sure of what gender they truly identify as. Lol

Oh I don't care about that online. It's real life I don't talk about that at all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh I don't care about that online. It's real life I don't talk about that at all.
One-on-one sexual conversations can be informative. It’s sexual conversations about previous partners that are a no-no.
If a chick were to tell me that she didn’t have a gag-reflex…naturally I would want to test that admission out ASAP! Heeheehee

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One-on-one sexual conversations can be informative. It’s sexual conversations about previous partners that are a no-no.
If a chick were to tell me that she didn’t have a gag-reflex…naturally I would want to test that admission out ASAP! Heeheehee

M has known this about me forever. Since I was 15. He also knows I can tie cherry stems into knots in my mouth....just a trick I did as a stripper that made me more money.

But M never perved on me ever....up until very recently. Even when we dated this guy never initiated. He was slightly intimidated by me....nervous....a virgin. And he knew I was attacked and knew I got hit on a lot and he didn't want to be that guy.

A few days ago we were drinking and he grabbed me, tickled me and ripped my pants off while saying "oh no! What's happening? You trapped? Can't get away? Oh no poor you!"

So he has changed a bit lol. And his confidence now is ridiculously hot. Getting perved on by M is fun. All those years of him being this perfect gentleman and then watching him degrade into a horny caveman is a best LOL. I'm genuinely so glad to be here for it lol.

Before this I could tell him anything and he never got pervy with me. Even when I told him that squirting was a lie and I marathon masturbated one day trying to make myself squirt and got off 26 times. He still didn't perv on me. I have TRIED to get him to....never did.

He did bring that marathon day up last week though so he did think about it lol

I'm pretty sexually conservative in real life and I don't blast my sexual business. Online is another story.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I've found out recently that I snore like a fucking chainsaw.

I haven't shared a bed with anyone....except my Squish....in 7 years so no one has told me. My older daughters said I've been doing this for a few years.

I never scored before. I slept with M back in 1999 as his GF.... and many times since I crashed here and slept with him and he said I never scored like this before.

Last night he couldn't get it to stop. He will roll me on my side and I usually stop. One night he laid there and messed with me, tickled my feet, kissed my forehead....a bunch of sweet stuff...and it made me stop.

This morning I was damn near in the dog house over my ridiculous snoring.

So I ordered some weird device you put in your nose and some tablets you take before bed that are supposed to help. And I made a doctor appointment.

Anyone here snore and had success in stopping?

And yes I'm very....very very dick whipped. I will cut my nose off if I have to so this man can be happy sleeping with me lol. Halp!
I thought you were married.

Actually, this could explain a lot, Dove. You are missing oxygen in your brain.

shopping

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PLAN B?????? You are murdering babies, then? WTF????????? Hypocrisy, thy name is Dove.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
PLAN B?????? You are murdering babies, then? WTF????????? Hypocrisy, thy name is Dove.

Plan B is not an abortion pill, Lotus. If you are pregnant when you take it....it won't work. It stops pregnancy before conception is finished and I've pointed to Plan B everytime you guys pretend you care about rape victims.

Why do you desire for women to be ignorant about their bodies and reproduction? You either don't even know what an abortion is or you blatantly lie for the sake of politics. Because fuck human beings.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought you were married.

Actually, this could explain a lot, Dove. You are missing oxygen in your brain.

shopping

pLaN b Iz tEh aBorTioNs!

Yeah I'm missing brain oxygen, sure thing.

I'm divorcing, btw. It's been about 3 months since I made that decision. I'm currently shacked up with and romantically involved with my best friend of 28 years. It's kind of fucking awesome....thank you for asking.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What push you over the edge if I may ask ?

Well his mother's meddling was always an issue. And his response to it was terrible. This was a huge part of the reason I filed divorce 5 years ago but he begged and begged and seemed like he was willing to really work on this.

So we moved way out into a more rural area and everything.

Welp she was still meddling and they made plans behind my back that involved a house I believed we were buying (and we could have...we didn't even need any help from anyone...that's the worst part for me) and I didn't know about this until after we moved. On purpose, because he knew I'd be angry and did all this anyway.

He isn't a bad guy. I just won't be in a 3 way marriage with his mother or someone who doesn't take any of what I say seriously until I leave them. Because that's what happens. I try and try to no avail and then I leave him and that's when he is like "oh shit! I need to go to church!" and he gets super religious....I think as a way of using my faith to manipulate me back into the marriage.

What I'm doing right now is a sin and I'm aware of that fully and I'm doing it anyway because id rather be a sinner than live like that forever. I don't even feel convicted. I feel completely at peace.

wizer

Factory Bastard
@Dove

Not sure if you were serious about finding a solution to the snoring aka the "bigger nostril thing" but if you're still having problems- I notice you laughed at the other poster's suggestion of a CPAP. Why?

My exgf snored like a banshee from HELL and she got one of those and it solved the problem immediately and she slept a lot better and woke up a lot more energized.

Insurance usually covers it.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Well his mother's meddling was always an issue.

He isn't a bad guy. I just won't be in a 3 way marriage with his mother

Does he know how you feel ?
My Granddaughter is married to a dead beat and a mama's boy and fun part is he put his mother on there Deed to the house.
Make a list on the good things about him and a list of the bad things and when bad things gets longer than the good -well you know the rest - - - - - -
Everyone has the right to be happy !

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of you don't want to be in a three way marriage then why do you love with your mom? If she isn't there then she doesn't cause the problems you describe

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does he know how you feel ?
My Granddaughter is married to a dead beat and a mama's boy and fun part is he put his mother on there Deed to the house.
Make a list on the good things about him and a list of the bad things and when bad things gets longer than the good -well you know the rest - - - - - -
Everyone has the right to be happy !

Oh yes he knows. It's been a problem for years and I filed divorce once before over that. As well as other things.

He knows. And he intentionally went behind my back on something important.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of you don't want to be in a three way marriage then why do you love with your mom? If she isn't there then she doesn't cause the problems you describe

No my mom is a pain in the ass but she never gets involved in my marriage or controls my life at all.

If she did and my husband/partner couldn't deal....her ass would be gone.

That's a fair question Oerdin. And if my mother caused problems in NY relationships...I'd throw her off a cliff. But so far she just makes ME nuts.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@RAVEN, so Plan B is A-OK? Explain why.

Because Plan B stops a pregnancy from happening. You aren't killing a human being.

You know why, you just don't want to admit you know why because you think this is some "got ya!"

Even Planned Parenthood will explain to you what Plan B and how it's NOT an abortion and that if you are pregnant when you take Plan B ...it does nothing.

Are you gonna do what you usually do when you don't like what I've posted and just pretend nothing was said and keep blathering this misinfo?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I've found out recently that I snore like a fucking chainsaw.

I haven't shared a bed with anyone....except my Squish....in 7 years so no one has told me. My older daughters said I've been doing this for a few years.

I never scored before. I slept with M back in 1999 as his GF.... and many times since I crashed here and slept with him and he said I never scored like this before.

Last night he couldn't get it to stop. He will roll me on my side and I usually stop. One night he laid there and messed with me, tickled my feet, kissed my forehead....a bunch of sweet stuff...and it made me stop.

This morning I was damn near in the dog house over my ridiculous snoring.

So I ordered some weird device you put in your nose and some tablets you take before bed that are supposed to help. And I made a doctor appointment.

Anyone here snore and had success in stopping?

And yes I'm very....very very dick whipped. I will cut my nose off if I have to so this man can be happy sleeping with me lol. Halp!

@Dove,

Likes to Talk a Lot = Big Snorer

They caint really be separated y’know

They go hand in hand, eh ;)