How Do You Think The Harris Trump Debate Is Going To Go?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Just to be clear, I'm not a leftard, right wing, up and down or whatever. I'm just curious.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Corner A, Doctor of Jurisprudence, Prosecutor, Attorney General, Senator And Vice President

Corner B, Nepo Baby, Business Bankrupter

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I've thought about that too. If Trump or Harris can't fix things then what?
Well, I'm resigned to the feeling that the powers that be want things to get worse before they'll get better. Its only my opinion, not a prediction. Divide and conquer works for them.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My spider sense tells me that Former President Trump, Convicted Felon will use the most superlatives ever heard or seen in s debate, by a lot!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
One can only hope none of them are so bigly BIG he should choke on it and croak right there on the floor.
.That would be so unfair...so tragic.
People say that will make this debate the most highest rated most watched debate in the world, The World, Crooked Hillary won't know what hit her.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
People say that will make this debate the most highest rated most watched debate in the world, The World, Crooked Hillary won't know what hit her.
If he does choke croaked dead, I predict everyone will vote for him in sympathy.
. He will become the first actually dead president to serve in office.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She will get so nerveous she will start cackling and completely fail. She sucked her way to the top and has no clue! MAGA!!
Trump will have a complete mental breakdown on live television screaming insults, gibberish and threats of revenge spittle flying from his mouth it will be this generation's White Bronco!

zKUmwe.gif

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump will have a complete mental breakdown on live television screaming insults, gibberish and threats of revenge spittle flying from his mouth it will be this generation's White Bronco!

zKUmwe.gif
Apparently yoo did not watch Trumps last debate with Dementia Joe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

zKUmwe.gif

He will get a "very unfair" question from a "nasty" reporter and walk off the stage.