How Do You Think The Harris Trump Debate Is Going To Go?

Liberty1976

Eating the pets of the people that post here
Factory Bastard
Trump is going to wipe the floor with that stupid bimbo. Big league. Tremendous wiping.

Wiping the likes of which you've never seen, ever.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump is going to wipe the floor with that stupid bimbo. Big league. Tremendous wiping.

Wiping the likes of which you've never seen, ever.
Covering ones ears and shouting "Nasty women, nanner nanner nanner" is not "Winning"

Liberty1976

Factory Bastard
Covering ones ears and shouting "Nasty women, nanner nanner nanner" is not "Winning"

Trump made good on a lot of his promises when he was in office. I had more money in my wallet, more gas in the car, more steaks in the freezer and no wars. Harris won't deliver on any of the shit she talks. Just another pro establishment politician.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump made good on a lot of his promises when he was in office. I had more money in my wallet, more gas in the car, more steaks in the freezer and no wars. Harris won't deliver on any of the shit she talks. Just another pro establishment politician.
Why do Trumper's to every man woman and child, willfully erase Trumps feebly inept response to the global pandemic, and how it shut down the economy, guess what sparky Gas is cheap when now one is driving, and prices fall when no one is buying...hello?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

r8jATov.png

Last edited:

Liberty1976

Factory Bastard
Why do Trumper's to every man woman and child, willfully erase Trumps feebly inept response to the global pandemic, and how it shut down the economy, guess what sparky Gas is cheap when now one is driving, and prices fall when no one is buying...hello?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

r8jATov.png

Lol, the pandemic didn't shut down the economy, business owners did. The government has no authority to tell businesses when and when not to open. Idiots who didn't already know the deal complied out of fear. None of that bullshit would have happened if people valued liberty over security.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
SZ0pOxi.jpeg

Trump already owes a women he raped almost $90 Million, and he has been bad mouthing her in public again setting himself up for more damages, the dumb bastard can't control himself. Is that who you want holding the launch codes?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like what? The Mexicans we’re gonna pay for Fatsos wall. Listen, try taking your head out of your ass.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lol, the pandemic didn't shut down the economy, business owners did. The government has no authority to tell businesses when and when not to open. Idiots who didn't already know the deal complied out of fear. None of that bullshit would have happened if people valued liberty over security.
Here's some information about GDP growth in the United States from 2017 to 2020:

The real GDP increased 2.3% from 2016, primarily due to positive contributions from exports, nonresidential fixed investment, and PCE.

The GDP growth rate was -2.77%, a 5.06% decline from 2019. The GDP was $21,060.47B.

The GDP growth rate was 5.95%, an 8.71% increase from 2020. The GDP was $23,315.08B.
GDP data can be found in the National Accounts dataset portal, and in the Data Tables tab of the International Financial Statistics dataset portal.

@Liberty1976 Please don't talk with your mouth full of shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
:TrainWreck:
^Trump Train Wreck

Trump could barely hold hold onto a single thought, and the conversation was slow, he would default back to made up bs attacks.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So knockout for Harris? TKO, unanimous decision?

Score 70-21 Harris according to yahoo poll.
If you vote for empty bellicose revenge fantasies, trump clearly had the edge, if you are interested in the future, how to go forward for all Americans, broad goals etc Kamala Harris kicked his ass all over the stage.

Never underestimate the power of a good upfront handshake in an "adversarial" meeting, Trump stutter stepped on that, bigly.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:TrainWreck:
^Trump Train Wreck

Trump could barely hold hold onto a single thought, and the conversation was slow, he would default back to made up bs attacks.

He lost his shit as soon as she told people to go to one of his rallies where people leave because they're bored and he rambles on about Hannibal Lecter.

Oh, that set him off for the rest of the debate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you vote for empty bellicose revenge fantasies, trump clearly had the edge, if you are interested in the future, how to go forward for all Americans, broad goals etc Kamala Harris kicked his ass all over the stage.

And Jen Psaki is right arm never underestimate the importance of a good upfront handshake, Trump stuttered stepped on that.

She did look commanding by walking over to him and not giving him a chance to ignore her handshake.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She did look commanding by walking over to him and not giving him a chance to ignore her handshake.
As a dude that's sold lots of cars to lots of strangers, a nice upfront handshake and saying their name can be powerful. tonight , it knocked trump off his game plan,...it gains you an edge.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As a dude that's sold lots of cars to lots of strangers, a nice upfront handshake and saying their name can be powerful. tonight , it knocked trump off his game plan,...it gains you an edge.

Plus he's a germaphobe...he was not a happy camper in that respect either.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Plus he's a germaphobe...he was not a happy camper in that respect either.
I may have forgotten that, if he is a germaphobe, I'll give him a half a pass, he could've handled it much better, since a handshake is routine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I may have forgotten that, if he a germaphobe I'll give a half a pass ,he could handle it much better, since a handshake is routine.

I don't give him jack shit. Him being a germaphobe is his god damn problem.

Who does he give a pass to? He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not disagreeing, just if...

Fuck them, Admin.

"Politics is war by other means"...we have to stop being so fucking "nice". It's cost us a lot. We don't have to embrace any of the isms...but we don't have to be mamsy pamsy weaklings either.

So, fuck him whether he's a germaphobe or not. He's a POS.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fuck them, Admin.

"Politics is war by other means"...we have to stop being so fucking "nice". It's cost us a lot. We don't have to embrace any of the isms...but we don't have to be mamsy pamsy weaklings either.

So, fuck him whether he's a germaphobe or not. He's a POS.
I was hoping he would have a complete emotional damage meltdown, and have to hustled off the set, he got very spun up in 2nd half but it was the same old tired script since 2015.