How Do You Think The Harris Trump Debate Is Going To Go?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Such a sage and mature response.

1d62c2b8bfdd213dddd8adcf4983d3c70c7eb4ea.jpeg

Imma voat for teh toddler!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. (DJT)​

NasdaqGM - NasdaqGM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Following

16.43 -2.20 (-11.81%)

As of 02:31PM EDT. Market open.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And yet Lex @The Prowler, Trump failed to capitalize on the weaknesses in Harris's platform.

Yeah, he is not a good debater.

He got sidetracked by personal attacks on him.

Trump was not focused as he had been in previous debates where he'd been as sharp as a tack.

Really what Trump (and Vance) should be doing is a laser focus on Harris economic policies.

Yup, just like I did in the message you replied to.

He made some valid points but didn't elaborate on them well enough.

Correct.

I think he often overestimates the level of intelligence of the audience. He needs to connect-the-dots a lot more than he does for the level of intelligence he is dealing with (i.e. the American voter).

This is not a problem when leading a country. though, because he would surround himself with intelligent people who do not need everything spoon-fed to them.

This is a problem with any democratic system: Stupid people who do not understand important issues get an equal vote.

He didn't follow the script and meandered off of it. Trump failed to land a punch particularly on issues which were his reputed strength.

Well, he did. But it goes over the heads of most people.

What Trump & the Republicans should have done is taken a page outta Bill Clinton's playbook and just said,

"It's the Economy Stupid."

There are a lot of things he could have done to beat Harris in a debate. Because she has poor policy. If he focused on policy, it would be clear to anyone somewhat intelligent that his policies are better for America.

Because everything originates from or is affected by the economy. Even illegal immigration. Even there Trump didn't focus on how illegal immigrants potentially are taking jobs away from Americans and lowering their standard of living.

He did say that. But he fucked up a bit and said that it is taking "black and Hispanic jobs" or something like that. So, of course, the SJW mob will twist that into Racist! and weak-minded people will agree without even thinking about it.

I thought Trump clearly lost the debate which could also cost him the election.

It could. And that would be a shame because America is fucked if Harris wins.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
GXMGgO1WUAAFmFt

Lady Gaga, Charli XCX, Viola Davis, Oprah, Blake Lively, Selena Gomez, Emily Armstrong (Linkin Park), Laufey, Gracie Abrams, Caitlin Clark, Amy Lee (Evanescence), Hayley Williams, Demi Lovato, Finneas, Lupita, Jennifer Aniston and others liked Taylor Swift’s post on Instagram.

^^As of several hours ago

In fairness, I should report that Scott Baio liked Kid Rocks's Go Trump tweet.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
7870b46847b5666a3d6bdc892cacf37c09257d4e.jpeg

9 years later, and he has the beginnings of a concept for a health care plan!

Government funded health care is a very complicated problem.

Every plan that I have seen has significant flaws.

We live with that reality in Canada.

Trump realizes this and is honest about it.

It is funny to me, because you people criticize Trump for being arrogant and egotistical. But when he admits that he does not have a fully thought out solution yet, you criticize him for that!

Meanwhile, Harris' ideas have major problems. They will not work, and they will create a number of bigger problems. But the weak-minded voters think "Free health care! I wantzzzzzz!!!!!!!"

Seriously, you guys are fucked if Harris gets in.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I will admit that Kamala did better than I thought she would. She memorized her lines quite well with only 3 weeks of practice, and actually fought well from behind the shields of the moderators.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will admit that Kamala did better than I thought she would. She memorized her lines quite well with only 3 weeks of practice, and actually fought well from behind the shields of the moderators.

Your sweaty orange hero couldn't handle hearing that people are bored at his rallies and leave them.

I wonder why that is? Any idea?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She baited Trump and put him together like a cheap watch, he was on the defensive feeling cornered all night from the handshake until the closing credits

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Your sweaty orange hero couldn't handle hearing that people are bored at his rallies and leave them.

I wonder why that is? Any idea?
Our Orange Savior did allow himself to get rattled. Believe me, I was yelling at the tv when he let his discipline slip and went off about his rallies. He should have just answered straight up about why the Bill in question sucked. Kammie gave him the opening when she said he killed the "biPartisan Bill that would have added 5,000 Border agents."

All Trump had to say was "Yes, the Bill sucked. The 5,000 Border agents wouldn't be hired until 2025 and the Bill hired 15,000 Law clerks to rubber stamp and do the paperwork for millions of illegal alien criminals and would have codified illegal immigration to the tune of 5,000 illegal third world inferior scum per DAY into U.S. Law.

Yes, I read the cursed Bill, and I hope Trump did as well.

But Trump blew that opportunity to go back on offense.

And of course the moderators held up their Preatorian Sheilds and protected their charge.

I also believe that Trump became annoyed by Kammie's whiney cunt voice. You gotta admit, Kamala has an annoying cunt voice.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Our Orange Savior did allow himself to get rattled. Believe me, I was yelling at the tv when he let his discipline slip and went off about his rallies. He should have just answered straight up about why the Bill in question sucked. Kammie gave him the opening when she said he killed the "biPartisan Bill that would have added 5,000 Border agents."

All Trump had to say was "Yes, the Bill sucked. The 5,000 Border agents wouldn't be hired until 2025 and the Bill hired 15,000 Law clerks to rubber stamp and do the paperwork for millions of illegal alien criminals and would have codified illegal immigration to the tune of 5,000 illegal third world inferior scum per DAY into U.S. Law.

And of course the moderators held up their Preatorian Sheilds and protected their charge.

I also believe that Trump became annoyed by Kammie's whiney cunt voice. You gotta admit, Kamala has an annoying cunt voice.
When you are trying to make your response sound reasonable and thought through, it is better to not jack the numbers up to ridiculous levels. Try harder.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
When you are trying to make your response sound reasonable and thought through, it is better to not jack the numbers up to ridiculous levels. Try harder.
Why would I try to make myself sound reasonable to you Sad Sack Leftist vermin filth?

You only parrot what your betters tell you to parrot, and I already know there's no hope for the likes of you.

I just like to rub things into your faces to trigger that cognitive dissonance vibration that will drive you even more insane.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LOL@Tulsi!

Tulsi Gabbard Hilariously Roasted After Trump’s Debate Performance​

Donald Trump relied on Tulsi Gabbard to prep him to debate Kamala Harris. It did not pay off.​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:Bwahaha:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know what else is annoying ? An orange buffoon making a mockery of you’re already shithole ha ha

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I know, right. All those jobs picking fruit, cleaning hotel rooms, washing dishes in restaurants...all the good jobs.
..Wow - you have no idea what jobs they do in addition to the stereotypes.
About 20% of Illegals are in agriculture - but that's what people focus on.
. I've known Illegal aliens also in middle management positions. Shit, one even married a former president.
. Many did indeed take jobs from (replace) black construction workers mainly as roofers.
I also worked for a company of about 700 people - 400 of them factory floor workers (temp workers - illegal aliens) who replaced local workers in the town's largest employer.

. .That's the reality of what does happen. It's all about wage suppression. Who's gonna work the cheapest, not even work the best, just the cheapest.
Hardly is it all about "Wullz, nobaudy wauntz them a ther jawbz enywayz". That's bs propaganda/misinformation that suckers gobble up on the libtarded side of LibiConism - Strickly playbook and no-thinky libitardism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you haven't figured out that it's always about him, you're the only fool in this discussion.

He read no bill. He doesn't read, ffs.

As for 2025, it's just around the corner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
..Wow - you have no idea what jobs they do in addition to the stereotypes.
About 20% of Illegals are in agriculture - but that's what people focus on.
. I've known Illegal aliens also in middle management positions. Shit, one even married a former president.
. Many did indeed take jobs from (replace) black construction workers mainly as roofers.
I also worked for a company of about 700 people - 400 of them factory floor workers (temp workers - illegal aliens) who replaced local workers in the town's largest employer.

. .That's the reality of what does happen. It's all about wage suppression. Who's gonna work the cheapest, not even work the best, just the cheapest.
Hardly is it all about "Wullz, nobaudy wauntz them a ther jawbz enywayz". That's bs propaganda/misinformation that suckers gobble up o the libtarded side of LibiConism - Strickly playbook and no-thinky libitardism.

There is no competition free world. No such utopia exists. It's almost as if you've never been introduced to the real world.