How Do You Think The Harris Trump Debate Is Going To Go?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was hoping he would have a complete emotional damage meltdown, and have to hustled off the set, he got very spun up in 2nd half but it was the same old tired script since 2015.

It wasn't only what they said, it was tone. He really looked angry and belligerent. For the most part Harris was composed, measured and even smiled. He didn't smile after the rally comments.

He also said this country is a disaster and will be worse without him. He came across high on fear and negativity.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I will comment on one thing: He talked about how much people HATE Harris. What kind of presidential candidate says shit like that?

He needs to be in prison.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I will comment on one thing: He talked about how much people HATE Harris. What kind of presidential candidate says shit like that?

He needs to be in prison.
Exactly you respectfully say you disagree, and then bang away at your ideas.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If Harris is voted in, USA is doomed.

The only "policies" she mentioned were "$25K to new home owners, $2K maximum health costs, free money for child care."

Spend spend spend.

But face it, those are empty promises. She is more likely to spend spend spend on weapons of destruction.

I loved it when she said "I met with Zelenskyy, and three days later Russia invaded Ukraine." That was hilarious!

She is useless. She went to her rehearsed talking points 99% of the time. She avoided answering questions.

Look at the Biden/Harris track record.

You guys are fucked if Harris wins.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

The only "policies" she mentioned were "$25K to new home owners, $2K maximum health costs, free money for child care."

Spend spend spend.

But face it, those are empty promises. She is more likely to spend spend spend on weapons of destruction.

I loved it when she said "I met with Zelenskyy, and three days later Russia invaded Ukraine." That was hilarious!

She is useless. She went to her rehearsed talking points 99% of the time. She avoided answering questions.

Look at the Biden/Harris track record.

You guys are fucked if Harris wins.
Corvette Pics or it never happened!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

113200789.jpg

Liberty1976

Eating the pets of the people that post here
Factory Bastard
If I was deciding who to vote for, that debate wouldn't have swayed me either way. I lost interest in the first ten minutes and struggled to pay attention.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Spend spend spend.
And yet Lex @The Prowler, Trump failed to capitalize on the weaknesses in Harris's platform. He got sidetracked by personal attacks on him. Trump was not focused as he had been in previous debates where he'd been as sharp as a tack.

Really what Trump (and Vance) should be doing is a laser focus on Harris economic policies.

He made some valid points but didn't elaborate on them well enough. He didn't follow the script and meandered off of it. Trump failed to land a punch particularly on issues which were his reputed strength.

What Trump & the Republicans should have done is taken a page outta Bill Clinton's playbook and just said,

"It's the Economy Stupid."

Because everything originates from or is affected by the economy. Even illegal immigration. Even there Trump didn't focus on how illegal immigrants potentially are taking jobs away from Americans and lowering their standard of living.

I thought Trump clearly lost the debate which could also cost him the election.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet Lex @The Prowler, Trump failed to capitalize on the weaknesses in Harris's platform. He got sidetracked by personal attacks on him. Trump was not focused as he had been in previous debates where he'd been as sharp as a tack.

Really what Trump (and Vance) should be doing is a laser focus on Harris economic policies.

He made some valid points but didn't elaborate on them well enough. He didn't follow the script and meandered off of it.

What Trump & the Republicans should have done is taken a page outta Bill Clinton's playbook and just said,

"It's the Economy Stupid."

Because everything originates from or is affected by the economy. Even illegal immigration. Even there Trump didn't focus on how illegal immigrants potentially are taking jobs away from Americans and lowering their standard of living.

I thought Trump clearly lost the debate which could also cost him the election.

I know, right. All those jobs picking fruit, cleaning hotel rooms, washing dishes in restaurants...all the good jobs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I know, right. All those jobs picking fruit, cleaning hotel rooms, washing dishes in restaurants...all the good jobs.
Harris played well to her supporters and delivered her message effectively.

Whether anyone thought she won the debate substantively she won on image.

"At least she isn't Joe Biden."

And that's all she had to do in this debate was look Presidential which she did.

Harris was a significant improvement over Biden. Like 100%.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harris played well to her supporters and delivered her message effectively.

Whether anyone thought she won the debate substantively she won on image.

"At least she isn't Joe Biden."

And that's all she had to do in this debate was look Presidential which she did.

Harris was a significant improvement over Biden. Like 100%.

Yes. He looked like the unhinged, petulant, emotionally and mentally stunted lump that he is...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
From da Horses Mouth - Fox News - called it like it is/was @Lily

Even Fox admitted that Trump lost the debate including its Host. His facial expression was like someone who had to swallow sour milk.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From da Horses Mouth - Fox News - called it like it is/was @Lily

Even Fox admitted that Trump lost the debate including its Host. His facial expression was like someone who had to swallow sour milk.

Seems to be a local Fox affiliate and not the network stars, nevertheless this debate created a lot of angst for MAGA.