How Do You Think The Harris Trump Debate Is Going To Go?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If Harris could fix things, they wouldn't be broken now. They're portraying her as the 'change candidate'? Change from what to what? From her to her?

She's not the President now and never has been. The POTUS sets the agenda. She can try to lobby for whatever she likes, ultimately he decides what policies to promote and which to downplay.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Joe

Let me splain ya a thing...

The function of a business, in a healthy society, is to serve the community in which it operates...
...not to enrich the owner, and empower them to the status of kingship.
I often got in a bit of trouble by asking upper management..
...would the business last longer if management or labor was absent.
Then tell me who is more important.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The New Holliday another example of social capitalism is instead of paying tax a corporation provides funding to build a live theater. This in turn creates jobs for actors, stage crew personnel and revenue from ticket sales with the goal of creating a viable cultural ecosystem for a local community. This in turn saves money for the local government which it would normally have to fund through taxation or deficit spending. I think these kinds of arrangements exist where I live and elsewhere. Firehall Theatre in Vancouver. Go look it up. They get funding from private sources and the government.

I think of just taxing companies or them giving nothing back to the local economy and still expecting tax breaks there should be a happy medium or compromise of the 2.

But I certainly dont agree with unconditional tax breaks for large companies unless the local economies get something back in return

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Irony Alert!!!!
American women are only having 1.6 children per family. The fertility rate is a big problem.

And after making that retarded statement that is based on antiquated thinking......

I think that you look at the country through an antiquated and very narrow lens.

Holy fuck.

Poopy Pants @Lily is retarded.

"We need more people!!"

Also.

"AI is going to take our jobs!!"

Also.

"Global warming!!"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Joe

Let me splain ya a thing...

The function of a business, in a healthy society, is to serve the community in which it operates...
...not to enrich the owner, and empower them to the status of kingship.
I often got in a bit of trouble by asking upper management..
...would the business last longer if management or labor was absent.
Then tell me who is more important.

That is short-term thinking.

Good upper management is critical for long-term success.

Just about anybody can do manual labour.

One smart guy and 10 grunts will last longer than zero smart guys and 100 grunts.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good man.

When he dies, I stand to make a lot of money.
He grew up poor @The Prowler

And one of his children was kidnapped 50-60 years ago for which he had to pay a large ransom.

So maybe that tempered his own money making views to give something back to the community rather than create a society of haves and have nots.

I know he gave a large sum of money for a hospital in Ontario

Courier Six

"Truth is... the game was rigged from the start."
Factory Bastard
She can try to lobby for whatever she likes, ultimately he decides what policies to promote and which to downplay.
5752e8027b57abaa.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And yet Lex @The Prowler, Trump failed to capitalize on the weaknesses in Harris's platform. He got sidetracked by personal attacks on him. Trump was not focused as he had been in previous debates where he'd been as sharp as a tack.

Really what Trump (and Vance) should be doing is a laser focus on Harris economic policies.

He made some valid points but didn't elaborate on them well enough. He didn't follow the script and meandered off of it. Trump failed to land a punch particularly on issues which were his reputed strength.

What Trump & the Republicans should have done is taken a page outta Bill Clinton's playbook and just said,

"It's the Economy Stupid."

Because everything originates from or is affected by the economy. Even illegal immigration. Even there Trump didn't focus on how illegal immigrants potentially are taking jobs away from Americans and lowering their standard of living.

I thought Trump clearly lost the debate which could also cost him the election.
There were previous debates in which Trump was sharp as a tack?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Our Orange Savior did allow himself to get rattled. Believe me, I was yelling at the tv when he let his discipline slip and went off about his rallies. He should have just answered straight up about why the Bill in question sucked. Kammie gave him the opening when she said he killed the "biPartisan Bill that would have added 5,000 Border agents."

All Trump had to say was "Yes, the Bill sucked. The 5,000 Border agents wouldn't be hired until 2025 and the Bill hired 15,000 Law clerks to rubber stamp and do the paperwork for millions of illegal alien criminals and would have codified illegal immigration to the tune of 5,000 illegal third world inferior scum per DAY into U.S. Law.

Yes, I read the cursed Bill, and I hope Trump did as well.

But Trump blew that opportunity to go back on offense.

And of course the moderators held up their Preatorian Sheilds and protected their charge.

I also believe that Trump became annoyed by Kammie's whiney cunt voice. You gotta admit, Kamala has an annoying cunt voice.
He didn't understand the bill in question. Whenever he doesn't understand anything he reverts to insults, because he knows his low IQ base get aroused by the insults.

Donny has the most whiny cunt voice on the planet. Good lord, get a grip on reality, Reggie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Harris drives nearly 338,000 users to government voting website​

Published Wed, Sep 11 20246:01 PM EDTUpdated Wed, Sep 11 20246:42 PM EDT

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I hope most of them are in purple states!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
That is short-term thinking.

Good upper management is critical for long-term success.

Just about anybody can do manual labour.

One smart guy and 10 grunts will last longer than zero smart guys and 100 grunts.
How about 1 smart guy and zero grunts, ya moron.
BTW, in real life, labor understands management, but management does not understand working.

Case in point. I worked for a manufacturer whose labor went on strike - this before my time, but the acting COO related the story about how he and managers went down to the factory floor all puffy chest and tried to run the machines. They were not able to produce one unit of product. No product, no sales, no business...close doors.

Businesses can live w/o shmoozers, but not w/o the people who produce product or deliver service.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
How about 1 smart guy and zero grunts, ya moron.
BTW, in real life, labor understands management, but management does not understand working.

Case in point. I worked for a manufacturer whose labor went on strike - this before my time, but the acting COO related the story about how he and managers went down to the factory floor all puffy chest and tried to run the machines. They were not able to produce one unit of product. No product, no sales, no business...close doors.

Businesses can live w/o shmoozers, but not w/o the people who produce product or deliver service.
American Business started hiring too many MBAs and not enough Engineers.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
He didn't understand the bill in question. Whenever he doesn't understand anything he reverts to insults, because he knows his low IQ base get aroused by the insults.

Donny has the most whiny cunt voice on the planet. Good lord, get a grip on reality, Reggie.

OK. So you're saying the Bill somehow magically DIDN'T contain the things I said it did above?

Remember, it's Reggie you're speaking to. The text of the Bill is easily found online. Have your LibMan read it and explain it to you.

And I'm serious about Kamala's voice. It's nasal and annoying. Probably why old Willie Brown sent her packing .